Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

i am an iitjee2010 aspirant. I think i m pretty good at maths and chemistry. but my physics is really weak. so i m really confused abt what to do. do u think that i should focus on some important chapters for physics? pls suggest me some chapters and books for physics. pls reply .

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I feel that these are the important topics:

Physics:   

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

but I will suggest you to cover alll the topics and give more stress on above given topics.

Arihant series is best which has examples ..

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

@ sourabh yes , u are elligible for the jee advanced 2017 as your percentage is above 75 , thats the only criteria required for the attemption for jee advanced 2017 . and about that 500 and ...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago
the directions of three forces 10N,20N AND 30N ACTING AT A POINT ARE PARALLEL TO THE SIDES OF AN EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE TAKEN IN ORDER.The magnitude of ther resultant is?

Hii All the forces are acting at an angle of 120 . Use vector law of addition . divide the forces along coordinate axis with proper direction values , You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
Tell me how to prepare with excellence in two years of 11&12

@ sarang the two years are very veryimp and crucial for the jeeprep . and in these two years u need to completely planned up the things to get the desired result . for that i am suggesting...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
which is the best motivational video available on youtube than can help to get highest marks for students who are preparing for IIT-JEE Advanced

@ xavier there are many video avaliable in youtube , u can refer to anyone . and also u can take some motivational thought from p bahadur , v.k sharan , and d cpandey also . they have...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago

it is a video name with” a dream called iit” if you still have any problem please chat with askiitans counsellor thanks regards sahil

SAHIL 16 days ago
among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela

It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may excel.......in general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.

V. Harshit - one year ago

biotechnology

V. Harshit - one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details