Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

i have send my iit application form to iit delhi. but i forgot to put iit copy of challan in it. so what should i do now ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student

to correct this mistake, You have to follow some precautions.
First of all send that challan and zerox copy of your IITJEE form to IIT DELHI and have a zerox of all document.

Parallely send a mail to JEE, Delhi and informed about this mistake. you will have also send a details of your new letter which you will send by speed post(Not by courier). And in mail ,attach also a scan copy of your challan so that it will reach IITJEE office by mail and post.

you should use same mail ID as you had indicated in Your Jee form.

Do this as soon as possible

With regards
Pramod
IIT R
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

If the ordered pairs (x1, y1) and (x2, y2) satisfying the system of equationslog10 y – log10 |x| = log100 4 and log100 |x + y| = , find the value of (x1 + x2 + y1 + y2).

Hii The value after secong log term is not written . Kindly provide the complete information and we will help you . Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
I Appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT so I dropped a year.Then I couldn`t Appear in JEE mains 2016 due to some problems.Now plz tell me if I am eligible for JEE...

@ zeron yes , jee main have 3 attempts maximum , and u are elligible for 2017 jee mains . but that will going to be very complicated , go with it if u are sure to qualify this time , as u...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
the directions of three forces 10N,20N AND 30N ACTING AT A POINT ARE PARALLEL TO THE SIDES OF AN EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE TAKEN IN ORDER.The magnitude of ther resultant is?

Hii All the forces are acting at an angle of 120 . Use vector law of addition . divide the forces along coordinate axis with proper direction values , You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
I HAVE GOT 92 MARKS IN JEE-16 BELONG TO OBC-NCL ALSO 85% IN CBSE BOARD.WHAT RANK CAN I EXPECT? IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET INTO NIT? IN CASE YES WHICH NIT’S AND WHAT BRANCHES?

yes kavin you expert below 100 rank it is possible to get nit...

mallikarjuna 4 months ago

Sir, i couldn’t understand what you have said.How can i get below 100 rank for 92 marks? Could you explain some more regarding this?

Kavin 4 months ago

PLEASE CHECK CUT OFF MARKS AND OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS THEN YOU WILL GET CLEAR IDEA ABOUT THIS.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash one year ago

I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
which intitute"s is best

Hi, Cant comment on that, but i can tell you that if you'd like, you can try askiitians.com's online iit-jee coaching. Regards, Rajat

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off