Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

i have send my iit application form to iit delhi. but i forgot to put iit copy of challan in it. so what should i do now ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student

to correct this mistake, You have to follow some precautions.
First of all send that challan and zerox copy of your IITJEE form to IIT DELHI and have a zerox of all document.

Parallely send a mail to JEE, Delhi and informed about this mistake. you will have also send a details of your new letter which you will send by speed post(Not by courier). And in mail ,attach also a scan copy of your challan so that it will reach IITJEE office by mail and post.

you should use same mail ID as you had indicated in Your Jee form.

Do this as soon as possible

With regards
Pramod
IIT R
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 9 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 9 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 9 months ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 4 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...

Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply

To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi harisht lpu is a good college located in jalandhar.it is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers....

SAHIL one month ago

yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good infastructure and excellent placement record.

nikhila one month ago
are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?

Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
  img
Avinash one year ago

That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage,....you may try visiting the...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off