ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have send my iit application form to iit delhi. but i forgot to put iit copy of challan in it. so what should i do now ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student

to correct this mistake, You have to follow some precautions.
First of all send that challan and zerox copy of your IITJEE form to IIT DELHI and have a zerox of all document.

Parallely send a mail to JEE, Delhi and informed about this mistake. you will have also send a details of your new letter which you will send by speed post(Not by courier). And in mail ,attach also a scan copy of your challan so that it will reach IITJEE office by mail and post.

you should use same mail ID as you had indicated in Your Jee form.

Do this as soon as possible

With regards
Pramod
IIT R
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 10 months ago
Sir, plz help me....what should i do?????....i was not able to clear jee mains even i didn’t got a desired rankin vit...have applied for UPES Dheradun i have no idea about this...

mansi dont loose hope , and just leave the thought of drop a year its not big deal that u had not qualify jee main this year paper was quite tough and UPES is good college among the private...

ng29 10 days ago

i recently checked on internet that chances of lnmittal are less as it requires minimum of 150 and u can get mechanical in thapar on score of 130 dont worry , and calm down and study for...

ng29 10 days ago

have u given jee main paper 1 or not bcoz there is one more college in jaipur LN MITTAL INSTITUTE it is private but really a good college it takes admissiom on the basis of score in jee main...

ng29 10 days ago
what is most scoring topic in iit exam

of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 23 days ago
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...

Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »