Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i have send my iit application form to iit delhi. but i forgot to put iit copy of challan in it. so what should i do now ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student

to correct this mistake, You have to follow some precautions.
First of all send that challan and zerox copy of your IITJEE form to IIT DELHI and have a zerox of all document.

Parallely send a mail to JEE, Delhi and informed about this mistake. you will have also send a details of your new letter which you will send by speed post(Not by courier). And in mail ,attach also a scan copy of your challan so that it will reach IITJEE office by mail and post.

you should use same mail ID as you had indicated in Your Jee form.

Do this as soon as possible

With regards
Pramod
IIT R
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL 14 days ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL 13 days ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
I have got a rank of 30k in my viteee 2016 exam. (I have been called for phase 2 counselling.) What all can i get in Vellore campus as well as in Chennai Campus?

You should get chemical , metallurgical easily. May be if luck is good mechanical
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Civil is on border line. May be chennai Campus.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

+Harsh Patodia- All of this in vellore campus or chennai campus? And can i get civil? Please do reply! :)

Aniket Sinha one month ago
what is aipmt cut off?? which subject it includes ????????????????????????

Hello Student Here is the cut off for the last year exam (2015). You can take an idea from this And yes it includes three subjects. Physics, chemistry & biology. There will be total 180...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
what are the opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1 st round seat allocation in iit kharagpur in 2015

Dear student opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1st round seat allocationin iit kharagpur in 2015 are 1627 and 2448
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

1790 and 2520
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40