Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

i have send my iit application form to iit delhi. but i forgot to put iit copy of challan in it. so what should i do now ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student

to correct this mistake, You have to follow some precautions.
First of all send that challan and zerox copy of your IITJEE form to IIT DELHI and have a zerox of all document.

Parallely send a mail to JEE, Delhi and informed about this mistake. you will have also send a details of your new letter which you will send by speed post(Not by courier). And in mail ,attach also a scan copy of your challan so that it will reach IITJEE office by mail and post.

you should use same mail ID as you had indicated in Your Jee form.

Do this as soon as possible

With regards
Pramod
IIT R
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit 16 days ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL 17 days ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 10 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 7 years ago
PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT TOP GROUPS IN ENGINEERING AND THEIR RESPECTIVE JOB OPPURTUNITIES

1 Software engineering. 2 Chemical engineering. 3 Civil engineering. 4Electricalengineering. 5Mechanicalengineering. 6 Systems engineering etc etc scope is different in all but u should go...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Whatever Branh

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
To ge​t full marks in biology in both entrance and board xam what should I have to do and which books to follow? Other than Ncert.

@ abhinab Frst of all donot now target that u have to score full marks in entrances , even previous year aiims and aipmt topper accepts that , if u will target that , then u will be in...

Umakant biswal one month ago

the best book other than ncert is trueman elementry biology. really this book is very tough to study but if you learn both its two parts then no one can stop you to take full marks. but it...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off