There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have send my iit application form to iit delhi. but i forgot to put iit copy of challan in it. so what should i do now ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student

to correct this mistake, You have to follow some precautions.
First of all send that challan and zerox copy of your IITJEE form to IIT DELHI and have a zerox of all document.

Parallely send a mail to JEE, Delhi and informed about this mistake. you will have also send a details of your new letter which you will send by speed post(Not by courier). And in mail ,attach also a scan copy of your challan so that it will reach IITJEE office by mail and post.

you should use same mail ID as you had indicated in Your Jee form.

Do this as soon as possible

With regards
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna
@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................
Mudit 3 months ago
Assuming that I am starting my IIT JEE prep from today itself, condition being- I will not settle myself for anything less than IIT. Then what tips or tricks I should keep in my head?
@ viraj frst thing u need to keep in mind is that – iit is not a kind of simple thing , for getting into an iit , its a complicated task , and u need to work hard and smarter to do it , and ...
2017 years ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...
Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
how to prepare for eamcet iam studying mpc but intrested in mbbs please suggest any answer drop or change branch
Hello Student, As like other entrance exams, you need to prepare the same way. There will be 180 mcqs (80 – Biology, 40- Physics, 40- Chemistry)/ In biology – 40 questions from...
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago
Why josaa is not giving me a good college and branch even up my AIR in jee main is 4800 and obc 786.i also filled desired choice at the time of choice filling.
Hii the choice that you have filled might not be available for you at your rank . And it also depends upon the decreasing order in which you have filled your priority.
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts