ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have send my iit application form to iit delhi. but i forgot to put iit copy of challan in it. so what should i do now ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student

to correct this mistake, You have to follow some precautions.
First of all send that challan and zerox copy of your IITJEE form to IIT DELHI and have a zerox of all document.

Parallely send a mail to JEE, Delhi and informed about this mistake. you will have also send a details of your new letter which you will send by speed post(Not by courier). And in mail ,attach also a scan copy of your challan so that it will reach IITJEE office by mail and post.

you should use same mail ID as you had indicated in Your Jee form.

Do this as soon as possible

With regards
Pramod
IIT R
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 3 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 3 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 21 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

img
Avinash 15 days ago
sir, my obc ncl rank is 24755 and i have filled 28 choices all civil only in jee mains councelling 2015.but today in first round i didnt get seat anywhere.will i get any nit even in fourth...

Don’t get impatient, rather behave maturely and actively, keep a consistent eye on counselling rounds and may be possible there is a spot round too and during that you may break in....if...

Soneel Verma 3 hours ago
sir ece of amrita is best or cse of sastra is best

Go for SASTRA CS... Although, both the college are alike...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 hours ago
Bryophytes are dependent on because?

Bryophytes require water to reproduce. The male gametes (sperm) require water to reach the female gamete. The fact that they are nonvascular plant only accounts for their small size not why...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

They require water for fertilisation. They are also called amphibians of the plant kingdom.

Adarsh one month ago
I Got 6266 Rank in IIT Exam 2015. Will i get anything in 1 st round of Counceling? and suppose if i dont get? Will it still allow me to sit for 2 nd round? Furthermore can you please...

Dear Student, Yes you will be allowed to seat, You can edit or filll the fresh preference for 2 nd round. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

No, Its not possibile to change the courses instead the branch change may be possible. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Normally the information is circulated internally. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
View all Questions »