Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

i have send my iit application form to iit delhi. but i forgot to put iit copy of challan in it. so what should i do now ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student

to correct this mistake, You have to follow some precautions.
First of all send that challan and zerox copy of your IITJEE form to IIT DELHI and have a zerox of all document.

Parallely send a mail to JEE, Delhi and informed about this mistake. you will have also send a details of your new letter which you will send by speed post(Not by courier). And in mail ,attach also a scan copy of your challan so that it will reach IITJEE office by mail and post.

you should use same mail ID as you had indicated in Your Jee form.

Do this as soon as possible

With regards
Pramod
IIT R
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Which book is the best for Physics in the Mechanics part. I am currently doing three books: 1. Modules from my institute. 2. HC Verma 3. Arihant DPP Series. 4. 38 Years IIT JEE Solved...

@ vyom actually what u are actually doing are more than enough for clearing jee advanced if u will do properly . as far as mechanics is concerned then h cverma is the best , and KINDLY let...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL one month ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category

Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...

Natasha Roy 3 months ago
which book is sefl sufficient with detailed answers of all its questions for jee advanced – j d lee(indian version) or o p tandon ?

More recommended book and trusted by astronomical numbers is O P TONDON. So you can at first do that and when your are done you can reach up for J D LEE and check the different kind of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
best books for jee mains ,that has concept as well as questions for jee

Physics – H C Verma part1 and 2,........New Patter Physics – Arihant Publ.,..........IE Irodov for adv,.practice Maths – S L Loney for trigno and coord geom,....Hall and knight for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

check this http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details