Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

sir, I am OBC NCL candidate of jee 2010,

if due to some reasons , I failed to take original certificate at the time of coun, did they will give me admission in gen,or they will cancel my admission

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is clearly mention in the prospectus that you will have to show all the original at the time of counselling.

If You will not able to produce OBC certificate, they will not consider you in General catagory. To make a rank list is not a daily process in IIT the is controlled by one of the IIT. At the time of counselling they are just varifing about you had mention in your form , that's it. So there is not any chance to transfer to general catagory.

In parallel of this, IIT system is very flexible also. They can give the time of 1 to 2 month only marksheet for those 12th student because may be possible some Board will not ready to produce marksheets. But not in case Caste certificate.

Main thing is that no of student will be behind you who want to get your seat. So in your case this is not possible to transfer in general rank.

So be careful in this matter.

With regards
Pramod Kumar
IITR- Alumni
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me

ok thanks akash

vindhya 6 months ago

one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....

akash 6 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
I got 182 marks in jee main 2015 and expecting 85% in boards. Can i get mnit jaipur? If yes, then which branch? Can u please tell me the lastyear’s cutoff for jee main barch for mnit jaipur?

last year 197 in jee main and 97% in board get mnit jaipur C.S. in first round so you must wait for third round for CS approve if useful

ng29 10 months ago

To get to know about last year’s cut off list, the official website of the university may be visited..along with that the latest updatescan also be recorded...if you could not make it in...

Soneel Verma 8 months ago

check previous year jee mains opening and closing rank in csab site. it will give you a much better idea

vb 7 months ago
did Maths & computing is equal to C.Sc in IIT Guwahati, in terms of study, placements, package etc. pl clarify.can B.Tech M&C graduate can pursue M.S Computers in USA.

Getting education from any IIT is a matter of pride,....Ultimately one gets ample opportunities for better jobs and better pay scales and some other vistas also get opened i.e. to visit...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

engineering physics in IIT guwahati woul be a better option , anyhow all courses in IIT worth and good package is for sure if u do well in college

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
is cse at iit bhu better or iit guwahati

IIT G
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

IIT GUWAHATI for sure

subham 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off