FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir, I am OBC NCL candidate of jee 2010,

if due to some reasons , I failed to take original certificate at the time of coun, did they will give me admission in gen,or they will cancel my admission

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is clearly mention in the prospectus that you will have to show all the original at the time of counselling.

If You will not able to produce OBC certificate, they will not consider you in General catagory. To make a rank list is not a daily process in IIT the is controlled by one of the IIT. At the time of counselling they are just varifing about you had mention in your form , that's it. So there is not any chance to transfer to general catagory.

In parallel of this, IIT system is very flexible also. They can give the time of 1 to 2 month only marksheet for those 12th student because may be possible some Board will not ready to produce marksheets. But not in case Caste certificate.

Main thing is that no of student will be behind you who want to get your seat. So in your case this is not possible to transfer in general rank.

So be careful in this matter.

With regards
Pramod Kumar
IITR- Alumni
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep 23 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 22 days ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one year ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one year ago
sir, i am very confused about the topics for the iit(mains,advanced). can you give me a clarity

Jee Advance 2014 syllabus: complex number,quadratic eq.,progressions,trigonometry,geometry,differential calculas,integral calculas,vectors. measurement,experiment based on vernier...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

I think you should only try to follow the routine told by your coaching centre.
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking ...my base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve...

Dear vipasha first you should thing why your base is not clear ,either you have not got right guidence or you have not worked hard. now start from the beginning.and give double effort than...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »