Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

sir, I am OBC NCL candidate of jee 2010,

if due to some reasons , I failed to take original certificate at the time of coun, did they will give me admission in gen,or they will cancel my admission

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is clearly mention in the prospectus that you will have to show all the original at the time of counselling.

If You will not able to produce OBC certificate, they will not consider you in General catagory. To make a rank list is not a daily process in IIT the is controlled by one of the IIT. At the time of counselling they are just varifing about you had mention in your form , that's it. So there is not any chance to transfer to general catagory.

In parallel of this, IIT system is very flexible also. They can give the time of 1 to 2 month only marksheet for those 12th student because may be possible some Board will not ready to produce marksheets. But not in case Caste certificate.

Main thing is that no of student will be behind you who want to get your seat. So in your case this is not possible to transfer in general rank.

So be careful in this matter.

With regards
Pramod Kumar
IITR- Alumni
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR 3 months ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO 3 months ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA 3 months ago
I belong to general. I got 92 marks in jee mains. what will be my rank in mains and what will be the changes of me getting into a descent college in CSE or CSIT

You will go in the range of 20000 to 25000 AIR. So in that range getting any rank is very difficult but you may get some regional colleges.
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 days ago

it depends on your board exam result also but you will not get cse or csit in nit but wait for board result. keep patience best of luck for your future. thanks and approve

SONALI 4 days ago
hey i m greatttt fan of leonardo's art work ..can somebody tell the details of his famous The Last Supper Painting ???? Plz Give the list of his other famous work. thanx!!l

"The Last Supper" one of leonardo famous painting was commissioned by the Duke of Milan who wanted to make his town grander. Leonardo Da Vinci experimented with this painting by...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

THE LAST SUPPER

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir I want to ask u that my 11th syllabus is not fully covered bcaz of some reason to crack alpmt what I should do? Plz help me

Firstly prepare those chaptes which have been covered. And if the time remains, then you can ask your faculty or friends to explain you the important topics/chapters from the remaining...
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off