sir, I am OBC NCL candidate of jee 2010,

if due to some reasons , I failed to take original certificate at the time of coun, did they will give me admission in gen,or they will cancel my admission

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is clearly mention in the prospectus that you will have to show all the original at the time of counselling.

If You will not able to produce OBC certificate, they will not consider you in General catagory. To make a rank list is not a daily process in IIT the is controlled by one of the IIT. At the time of counselling they are just varifing about you had mention in your form , that's it. So there is not any chance to transfer to general catagory.

In parallel of this, IIT system is very flexible also. They can give the time of 1 to 2 month only marksheet for those 12th student because may be possible some Board will not ready to produce marksheets. But not in case Caste certificate.

Main thing is that no of student will be behind you who want to get your seat. So in your case this is not possible to transfer in general rank.

So be careful in this matter.

With regards
Pramod Kumar
IITR- Alumni
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 2 months ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 2 months ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 4 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 4 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 5 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 5 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 5 months ago
which is the best instt.in rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.

Dear student Mr Hitesh This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
sir i got 91.2% in cbse boards 2014...what min. marks should i score in jee mains 2015 in order to get MNIT jaipur with electrical branch?..category- GEN.

Hi, Use our rank predictor and college and branch predictor askiitians.com for a better idea....
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
(1)number of critical points of f(x)=max{sinx,cosx},for all x belongs to(-2pie,2pie) options are 5,6,7,8. (2) let f(x)=sinx/x,where 0 (a)sin^2xxsin(sinx) , (c)sin^2x>1+xsin(sinx) , (d)none...

Yes you have the right answer 5. I have done it the same way as mentioned in my answer before....
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

Plot the 2 functions, that is Sin x and Cos x on the same graph. Highlight the maximum of the two. and count the number of times it reaches its maximum value....
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

i am telling this because i dont have the answers with me,so please tell me your answer and if it is not matching with my answer(my answer is 5),then tell me the approach

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
View all Questions »