DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir, I am OBC NCL candidate of jee 2010,

if due to some reasons , I failed to take original certificate at the time of coun, did they will give me admission in gen,or they will cancel my admission

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is clearly mention in the prospectus that you will have to show all the original at the time of counselling.

If You will not able to produce OBC certificate, they will not consider you in General catagory. To make a rank list is not a daily process in IIT the is controlled by one of the IIT. At the time of counselling they are just varifing about you had mention in your form , that's it. So there is not any chance to transfer to general catagory.

In parallel of this, IIT system is very flexible also. They can give the time of 1 to 2 month only marksheet for those 12th student because may be possible some Board will not ready to produce marksheets. But not in case Caste certificate.

Main thing is that no of student will be behind you who want to get your seat. So in your case this is not possible to transfer in general rank.

So be careful in this matter.

With regards
Pramod Kumar
IITR- Alumni
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya one month ago
How to prepare for IITJEE entrance exams within 10 days??????

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Take your books and go to north or south pole. there you will get about 60months(10days on equator) to study

Shibashis Mallik one month ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 10 months ago

obc

saumya 10 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
a 6 kg bomb explode into 3 equal pieces P Q and R. if P flies with a speed of 30m/s and Q with 40 m/s making angle 90 degree with the direction of P. find the angle between P and R?

Dear student, Let us take P moving along y axis, Q along x axis and R making an angle alpha with -x axis and is in the third quadrant. Hence, by conservation of momentum, we get: Along y...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk university.it was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam level.is...

After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
View all Questions »