DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir, I am OBC NCL candidate of jee 2010,

if due to some reasons , I failed to take original certificate at the time of coun, did they will give me admission in gen,or they will cancel my admission

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is clearly mention in the prospectus that you will have to show all the original at the time of counselling.

If You will not able to produce OBC certificate, they will not consider you in General catagory. To make a rank list is not a daily process in IIT the is controlled by one of the IIT. At the time of counselling they are just varifing about you had mention in your form , that's it. So there is not any chance to transfer to general catagory.

In parallel of this, IIT system is very flexible also. They can give the time of 1 to 2 month only marksheet for those 12th student because may be possible some Board will not ready to produce marksheets. But not in case Caste certificate.

Main thing is that no of student will be behind you who want to get your seat. So in your case this is not possible to transfer in general rank.

So be careful in this matter.

With regards
Pramod Kumar
IITR- Alumni
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
after passing 9 th what i have to do for my iit career?

Hello Student, ITs very good that you have started so early. For JEE your foundation base should be very strong. Right now you can prepare for exams like NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY , etc which...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hi Student, Please enroll for askiitians classes if you want iitjee level preparation from 9 th class.
  img
Harishwar one month ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 3 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 3 months ago
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 5 months ago
Hello Sir, What are the most scoring topics in IIT JEE for Chemistry. Please help me! Anita gupta

aldehydes/ketones and carboxylic acids/phenols/alcohols/p-block and d-block/f-block elements.

king one year ago
What are the most imp topics that we must master in all subjects

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
is there anyone from kochi.If so suggest some good coaching centres for iit jee.

Hello Student, If you are looking for Coachings for IIT JEE than you should check out askiitians online classroom contact program. Expert faculties from IITs and Experience in this field...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Aakash institute ACE academy Brilliant tutorials Expert tutor Focus Edu Care
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
View all Questions »