There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my mistake is

actually my 10th marks are 539/600

and percentage is 89.9

but when i was filling the online application form i mis typed 89 instead of 90

and how to change the data?

already my application form sent to madras jone...............

send me reply urgently

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Chanakya

Options once selected in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage

But you should contact IIT Madras zone they will let you know the procedure if thier any chance.

Help-line No :  044-2250 4500

All the best

Regards

Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 6 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 6 months ago
Hi, I need advise on your self study materials for IIT Jee examination.

For IIT JEE, you must be concptually sound. In order to achieve that, it is important to expose yourself to some of the excellent books on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These are some...

Mihir 9 days ago

h.c.verma’s phy’s books ,,r.d. sharma’s math books,,,,,o.p.tandan‘s chy’ books are referable

SAITEJA GOUD 8 days ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i don’t...

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar 6 days ago

What is your total percentage in class 12 ? But which your marks JEE Mains are very less for a rank.
  img
Sunil Kumar 5 days ago

Hi As per your marks in JEE main , which is very low your rank would not be usefull
  img
Sunil Kumar 5 days ago
wats the algorithm askiitians uses to predict jee main 2015 ranks? out of all websites,askiitians provide one of the most authentic and perfect predictor....

We tried to put the approx rank prediction. Thank you
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

sir my approx rank is 57886 with 67 in jee main and 85% in cbse.....category-sc...is dis more or less correct?

Arijit Saha 25 days ago
Sir Please rank these branches in terms of scope and job opportunities: CS, electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemical, civil, ocean engg & naval architecture, materials science & engg.

This is the order more or less depending upon the past data acquired from various sources. CS ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS MECHANICAL CIVIL CHEMICAL MATERIAL SCIENCE OCEAN AND NAVAL
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
i am getting around 108 0r 112 marks and excepted board percentage around 85%in cbse i belong to general category what college can i get in punjab or nearby states also predict my rank...

On the basis of marks you mentioned, it would be typical to clear the cut off for JEE MAIN, mean under 150000. IF IN CASE YOU CLEARED THE CUT OFF ANF GET A RANK, you may get private college...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can get admission in punjabi university or Guru Nanak dev university in punjab. You can try for uiit in himachal university too. Gundu is best among the three. I’m currently in punjabi...

shubham sharda 13 days ago
View all Questions »