Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir,

my mistake is

actually my 10th marks are 539/600

and percentage is 89.9

but when i was filling the online application form i mis typed 89 instead of 90

and how to change the data?

already my application form sent to madras jone...............

send me reply urgently

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Chanakya

Options once selected in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage

But you should contact IIT Madras zone they will let you know the procedure if thier any chance.

Help-line No :  044-2250 4500

All the best

Regards

Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 10 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 10 months ago
scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora 16 days ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj 11 days ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
log 100 mode x+ y= ½ log base 10 y – log base 10 x = log base 4 find x and y

Please complete your question.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.

The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
What are the best books for studying for BITSAT 2017?

Dear student You can go for complete success package for bitsat by arihant publication and comprehensive guide to bitsat online by disha publication.
  img
Bhavya 25 days ago

GO TO LINK http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/important-books.html THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off