Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

sir,

my mistake is

actually my 10th marks are 539/600

and percentage is 89.9

but when i was filling the online application form i mis typed 89 instead of 90

and how to change the data?

already my application form sent to madras jone...............

send me reply urgently

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Chanakya

Options once selected in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage

But you should contact IIT Madras zone they will let you know the procedure if thier any chance.

Help-line No :  044-2250 4500

All the best

Regards

Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla one month ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Should I choose non attending shcool in +2 for JEE preparations?

@ vansh No , most of the student are doing wrong here only , join a good cbs schools , but u need to make up the mind that u have to spend less time in school prep and more time on jee prep ...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL one month ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Which one is better – Electrical Engineering Dual Degree in IIT, Kharagpur or Electronics & Electrical Communication in IIT, Kharagpur?

Undoubtly go for Electronics and electrical engg at IIT Kgp.....specially, VLSI and Microelectronics engg.....I am having same in master in electronics and vlsi design..., there is very good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

No doubt Electronics & Electrical communication engineering.
  img
Piyush one year ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?

I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off