sir,

my mistake is

actually my 10th marks are 539/600

and percentage is 89.9

but when i was filling the online application form i mis typed 89 instead of 90

and how to change the data?

already my application form sent to madras jone...............

send me reply urgently

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Chanakya

Options once selected in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage

But you should contact IIT Madras zone they will let you know the procedure if thier any chance.

Help-line No :  044-2250 4500

All the best

Regards

Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Whats your opinion about Mathematics for the JEE Advanced 1st Edition by khurana and rajpurohit? Would it be enough for jee mains and jee advanced? Please reply soon.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this articel all the good books are mentioned in it, it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
Respected Sir, I got 5020 rank in JEE. I have no particular choice. Request you to please let me know the best options for me. – Thanks

If you want to do an MBA , then go for any branch in old IITs, otherwise try to get good branch like cs, ee , mech, at newer IITs. sher mohammad facutly askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

Respected Sir, I got 7014 rank in IIT/JEE. I am interested in computer science. Request you to please let me know the best options for me. – Thanks

sachin one month ago
SIR help me choose btw nit warangal trichy or surthkal’s civil VS nit allahabad eceVS nit calicut cseVS nit nagpur cse. THANK YOU

The priority depend on both college and branch. NIT warangal is better than all other NITs and CSE is better than most of the branches. So, your preference depends on number of factors i.e....
  img
Ramreddy 4 days ago
View all Questions »