Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir,

my mistake is

actually my 10th marks are 539/600

and percentage is 89.9

but when i was filling the online application form i mis typed 89 instead of 90

and how to change the data?

already my application form sent to madras jone...............

send me reply urgently

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Chanakya

Options once selected in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage

But you should contact IIT Madras zone they will let you know the procedure if thier any chance.

Help-line No :  044-2250 4500

All the best

Regards

Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 11 months ago
i get 221score in jee mains and 135.140 in advace. Whicj rank shall i get in advace and mains .i am general

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html The above link provide the rank predictors which will give you an...
  img
Ankit one month ago

Dear Student, you have done a wonderful job in mains and advanced, you have bright chances to get admission in top-rated Institutions or high-class renowned universities/colleges of the...

Aneesh Sehgal 29 days ago

hello please go to following links to predict your rank for mains and advance exam respectively http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html...

SAHIL one month ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 3 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
top private engineering institutes or universities with placement of > 6lacs

Dear Student, these days almost every college/university is running a race for perfection and quality in the field of education. No one is ready to compromise with quality or best use of...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

BITs, Manipal, VIT, SRM, UPES, Thapar, UTM Shillong are the top universties for pursuing B.tech. These have good infrastructure, placements and faculty. You can apply in these through your...

Natasha Roy one month ago

hi parath srm university, amity university,manipal uniersity,vit university are some top universities of india where you can get placement packages of more thaan 6 lakhs regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
Can I get askiitian free trail for some days please

Dear Student, You can see the information from the below link and also you can Request for the call back....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Yes sure. just share your contact details or call our toll free number.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
sir it is given there in faqs of josaa that there will be no spot round of nit”s this year is it true?????????

Right now for the allotment of seats counselling is done till four rounds according to josaa. If lot of seats are still vacnt after fourth round they may thonk of. No such official...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

For any qurey related to counselling you can call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Don’t pay much attention to rumours or hearsays, just directly visit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa and get to know the actual scenario there, if you could not make it there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off