DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i expect my rank to be about 3000-3200.

Will I be able to get dual course in mechanical or electronics in IIT Delhi or IIT Roorkee??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

With a rank of 3000 , it is very difficult to get mechanical in IIT Delhi , IIT Bombay , IIT Kanpur , IIT Kharagpur , IIT Madras , IIT Guwahati and IIT Roorkee.

You may get mechanical in the new iits and ISM Dhanbad and BHU.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
Hello Sir/Madam, I have got 7762 OBC category rank, can i get admission in Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch? Plzz Reply....

give the full details of All india open rank and any home state preference
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?

THAKORE DARSHIL HIMMAT 2 days ago
i got 79 marks in jee mains......i am obc ncl.....will i qualify for writing advanced?

yep! chances are high. be +ve :)

Amruth Mangalath 2 months ago

Yes there are pretty good chances to be at an NIT....but if you are in a fix,...unable to find the right answer...do one thing...check out the cutoff list of the NIt...and along with iot go ...

Aniket Bagga 24 days ago

yep you have chance. prepare for adv. good luck.

sajid one month ago
nishant vora sir, i got 83 marks in jee mains. i expect 85-90% in cbse boards. Although i got rank in viteee good enough to get my desired branch (civil engineering) in vellore...

Dear student, If your plan is higher studies, i suggest you take a drop. If you want to get MS or Mtech in any college, you need a very good profile in your btech. Also if you can make it to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, Pls tell me what is your long term goal in life? your interests? Also tell me how much you think will you improve if you take a year drop? Based on this I would love to answer...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Why don’t you vivit the official websites of these mentioned institutions and after that gather the requisite information and cleaar all of your doubts. If you wish me to recommend you...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »