Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

My attested photocopy was dropped before submission of JEE form. Now I have got another one attested but what should I do now since the form has already been sent?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aniket,
You can do one thing, send it too adding the reference to your JEE Application Form No. and an application. Also call the JEE office of your zone and tell them the same. They could assist you with the appropriate information.

Although sending the attested photocopy doesn't really matter at this stage. If you get selected, they'll ask for it again. And then you can provide them with the necessary documents at the time of counseling.

But again to remain on the safer side, sending the attested photocopy again would be a good option indeed.

All the best  !!!

Askiitians Experts

Himanshu Geed

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?
There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?
Ayush Saxena 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?
For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
Avinash 4 months ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.
Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
Pankaj one year ago
Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
Anjali Ahuja one year ago
Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
Raheema Javed one year ago
is birla institute of technology,ranchi a branch of birla institute of technology and science or not is there any reletions between them
Dear akash birla institute of technology,ranchi not a branch of birla institute of technology and science presently BITS has three campuses at present – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
choosing chemical or metalurgy is better
Shanti recently I visited MNIT from American sociey of metals and i saw that there were wonders in that field powder metallurgy was one of the best part over there
grenade 5 months ago
last year i visited iit bombay hope it helpde u plz aprve
grenade 5 months ago
grenade 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!