ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My attested photocopy was dropped before submission of JEE form. Now I have got another one attested but what should I do now since the form has already been sent?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aniket,
You can do one thing, send it too adding the reference to your JEE Application Form No. and an application. Also call the JEE office of your zone and tell them the same. They could assist you with the appropriate information.

Although sending the attested photocopy doesn't really matter at this stage. If you get selected, they'll ask for it again. And then you can provide them with the necessary documents at the time of counseling.

But again to remain on the safer side, sending the attested photocopy again would be a good option indeed.

All the best  !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Himanshu Geed

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 12 days ago
when will rank list of jeemain 2015 will be declared

Today the result will be announced and after that you must look out to locate a reputed institution for your degree, i recommend these names to check out the details – Lovely Professional...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

JEE MAIN 2015 rank list will be announced on JUNE 24, 2015.

anshika singh 9 days ago

on 24 june 2015

sajid 9 days ago
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 17 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 17 days ago
Top colleges for reasearch. i mean to say practical oriented type .

Hii IIT’s and ISc are the best institue in india where research is given prime importance.
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

The top colleges for practical oriented type/research is Birla Institute of Technology Manipal University Delhi Technological University Lovely Professional University Rajasthan Technical...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago

iits and nits are the best for practical oriented research

sajid 10 days ago
where can we check the AIR ranklist for paper1&2??

Dear student, You can view it later. Stay updated on IIT JEE 2015 site Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

AIR is given on the basis of combined result of both the papers.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
which is better -------- chemical in guwahati or cs in ism dhanbad

At present CS is preferred due to its demand in the market. Placements are fine at the both the institutes and both are good and reputed. However IITs are generally more preferred out the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
View all Questions »