Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

i have got 170 in iitjee2009 .i blg to obc NCL,will i get a good grou in any of the 7 old iit.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

you are at the edge of selection in IIT JEE 2009. But you can take an advantage of reservation.

Check details about college and branch allotment of IIT colleges in last year from following links

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 10 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 10 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 9 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Sir, i have got 103 in jee mains and 91% in cbse.i belong to sc category.can i get dtu/nsit with cs/se/it or mnnit with it.my state is haryana.

Dear Friend, getting a seat at DTU/NSIT may be possible due to your good score as well as your category, but getting the desired branch may not be possible. It all depends on the...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago

you can go to folowing link to predict your college and branch http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/opening-closing-rank.html thanks and regards sahil

SAHIL 29 days ago
Which one is better... BITS or Banasthali as far as placement is concerned?

Dear Student, bothe the institutions are equally good, both have good name and fame for quality education and sound placements, if ou are still in a dilemma then I may add to your problems...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago

BITS IS TOO MUCH BETTER . IT IS GOOD IN CASE OF INFRASTRUCTURE AS WELL AS PLACEMENT. SO IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PLACEMENT AS A FACTOR TO TAKE ADMISSION YOU SHOULD SURELY CHOOSE BITS

SAHIL 29 days ago

YOu are asking me to choose from lamborghini and a camry … definitely bits PLACEMENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSURE COMPETITION you got my ans BEST OF LUCK

Beenu Mathew 29 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off