Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if one drops a year after taking iit jee coaching for two years , after not qualifying in first attempt. what are the chances of selection? and what should be strategy for secong attempt?

Since you have given JEE so you know what are topics are important and how the question are asked. You just have to analyse the paper first. This will help to know your weak areas and...
  img
Abhinav 23 hours ago

It requires lots of gutts to drop a year for a noble cause and to drop two is another big deal...well I may suggest to work harder this time and after that you can try at – DAV Inst of Engg...

Frank Defeo 4 hours ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 6 months ago
I WANT TO STUDY FOR 1 YEAR FOR IIT AFTER 12 SO SHOULD I START PREPARING ALL MY CONCEPTS OF 11 AND 12 AND IN WHICH ORDER THAT IS EITHER FISTLY 11 AND THEN 12 OR VICE VERSA. PLEASE...

u must start with 11 bcoz it concludes bases of all chapters read the theory first then practise questions also there is self study material for each subject on askkiitians u can also try it...

ng29 one month ago

first of all u must take good coaching and start practising good books for all subjects with proper analysis approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Sir,i screwed my jee mains..not qualifying for advanced i spent 2 years in a well reputed coaching living in hostel accomodation.....till the end of 11th my rank used to be 900-1100 out of...

It depends, already you spent two years and thinking for third year also. First count your weakness, that tends to unsucess. I would like to advice you, attempt the counselling, if you get...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

SAurabh sir..can u pls tell me pros and cons of taking a drop.......also if i take drop how should be my approach towards the studies den......my bitsat is on 16 th may.....and i am getting...

Ayaan Khan 18 days ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 6 years ago
i am expecting 93% in boards but i have got only 90 marks in jee mains . which college i can get for civil engineering ?

the genaral cut off will be aroud 115.it would be difficult to crack the exam

manasa gorthy one month ago

if general category then not possible because CUT OFF WILL BE ABOVE 100

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »