can anyone answer me

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhay,

Your query has been answered .

Have a great day!!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?
Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
Nishant Vora 9 days ago
but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...
Himanshu 9 days ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015
Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 4 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir i got 139 in jee advanced 2015 and i belongs to sc category can u tell what is the expected category rank ?
Dear Mohan, I recommend you to be after quality education and better placement based college or university to be preffered to pursue your degree. My opinion will be to select any of –...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 months ago
u will get admission in to iit as cut off for ur category is less i will prefer u college preference over stream prefernce as later on stream can be upgraded in college APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 5 months ago
your general rank will be around 20000
vb 4 months ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...
Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack u mentioned physics has been ur...
askiitian expert akshay singh 6 years ago
NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...
AskiitiansExpert Rohan 6 years ago
Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
is bit mishra is good for cse rourkela nit
No I suggest go for NIT rourkela
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!