Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if my rank would be 51562 in jee main 2015 then i can expect nit calicut

Not Possible. As NIT calicut if the preferred NIT.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

Umm...it doesn’t seem to be possible...you can try finding out the details for admission at other reputed and renowned institutions offering engg programs...if asked, i may suggest to visit ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

no not possible you can look out for some other institutes that punjab university thapar, JTTu, Lovely professionall university, and JECRC and many more

rahul 6 days ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

img
Ravi 6 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 6 days ago
top it college in india

National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

top 10 IT colleges in india 1 National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal 2 Indian Institute of Information Technology 3 PSG College of Technology 4 Faculty Council of Engineering &...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 days ago
My cbse board results have been announced. I have got 478 / 500 (95.6%). My marks in pcm are Physics : 95 chemistry : 96 maths : 95 My mains mark is 191. The askiitians rank predictor is...

with these marks your rank must be around 10000.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

To get into NIT Trichy you must visit the official website of NIT, check out their cut off list, if your score fits into that, then you are in...otherwise there are many more renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

ok, then what is my possibility of getting into nit trichy? My home state is tamil nadu.

Ravikiran one month ago
how is 2+2=5???

It is not! Atleast not in maths.
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

If u think by mental ability way 2.49 + 2.49 = 4.98 2.49 rounds of to 2 and 4.98 rounds of to 5 Yeah ! :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

you fat head do not know the interior of maths @RON ..

Swag 3 months ago
View all Questions »