7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhay,

Your query has been answered .

Have a great day!!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

For JEE Mains, is it better to buy separate books for each topic or 1 big book with all topics?

@ lingesh its better if u will go for separate books , beacuse that will be easy and convinient for study . for that reason the coaching institutes are providing separate books for jee prep ...

2016 years ago
Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit one month ago
Tell me how to prepare with excellence in two years of 11&12

@ sarang the two years are very veryimp and crucial for the jeeprep . and in these two years u need to completely planned up the things to get the desired result . for that i am suggesting...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
sir, i have got admission in goverment eng. college ajmer (electrical branch) and also got BIT JAIPUR(electrical branch). so which one will be best for me....?

@ rajat BIT , jaipur for sure , beacuse u will get a very good placement their , i have example of some people who are right now in bit jaipur studying . and it have also a very good...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I m student of 10 th class and i am planning to go canada for further study of medical stream. Should i study in canada after 10th(i.e. for 11 th and 12th) or after completing 12 th in...

Dear Student, If you are getting the apportunity and good options over there, then you should go over there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
WITCH BOOK IS GOOD FOR 2017 AIIMS ENTRENCE EXAM

MTG aiims explorer is really good. it has the past papers for aiims. You’ll get an idea about the pattern followed by them. But you should also purchase subjectwise books in physics...

Neeti one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj