Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

four different point on circle whose coordinate is (mi,1/mi) then which one is ture

a. m1*m2*m3*m4=1                b.1/m1*1/m2*1/m3*1/m4 =4

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear nishant

for simplicity let equation of circle is x2 +y2 =r2

put (m,1/m) point

so  (m)2 +(1/m)2 =r2

simplify it

m4 -r2m2 +1=0

this equation has 4 roots m1,m2,m3,m4

product of all roots

m1*m2*m3*m4=1

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago
										Dear student Mr. Nishant

for simplicity let equation of circle is x2 +y2 =r2

put (m,1/m) point

so (m)2 +(1/m)2 =r2

simplify it

m4 -r2m2 +1=0

this equation has 4 roots m1,m2,m3,m4

product of all roots

m1*m2*m3*m4=1

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar, IITR Alumni
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj 2 months ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 3 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...

Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
sir, with my rank i can get into iit ropar patna bhubaneswar mandi in mechanical engg.(which i am intresed)....and also in top nits(trichy,surathkal,warangal,calicut)....also not so famous...

It all depends on your choice of branch. If you are really very much branch specific, you can choose your favourite branches, and since these all are IITs, it would be a good option. You...
  img
Ankit 8 days ago

What is your rank?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago
Sir which is better biotechnology in nit rourkela or production in pec Chandigarh regarding placement and faculty.

Both the Institutions are no less than each other in any regards whether it is the issue of quality education or of placements, but still you may visit their official weblinks to make...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

In case of Biotech, Rourkela is the best and for production, PEC is the best and so far as the question of placements of faculty members is concerned, then let me tell you that it is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

hello my friend nit rourkela is good as accoding to faculty and placements but pec is also very good as well

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off