ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

four different point on circle whose coordinate is (mi,1/mi) then which one is ture

a. m1*m2*m3*m4=1                b.1/m1*1/m2*1/m3*1/m4 =4

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear nishant

for simplicity let equation of circle is x2 +y2 =r2

put (m,1/m) point

so  (m)2 +(1/m)2 =r2

simplify it

m4 -r2m2 +1=0

this equation has 4 roots m1,m2,m3,m4

product of all roots

m1*m2*m3*m4=1

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago
                                        Dear student Mr. Nishant

for simplicity let equation of circle is x2 +y2 =r2

put (m,1/m) point

so (m)2 +(1/m)2 =r2

simplify it

m4 -r2m2 +1=0

this equation has 4 roots m1,m2,m3,m4

product of all roots

m1*m2*m3*m4=1

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar, IITR Alumni
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

As it’s been already posted that for Gen category minimum score is 105, for OBC it is 70 and for ST it is 44 , i would like to suggest that your target should be high then only you reach...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to ...

ng29 2 months ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . for getting a good nit u should think for 180 marks or greater than that

gdbusher 9 days ago
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 14 days ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
i got 75 marks in jee mains and got 88.1% in ap board exams and i belongs to sc category.........then which rank i can have?

You can visit the official website of any of the renowned universities and get to know your rank plus you can find another related information pertaining to admission, eligibility criteria...

Soneel Verma 23 days ago

use the rank predictor tool to know it, but u can get a seat in NIT

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago

SAY ANSWER

TEJASWINI 27 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
Why opposite charges attract each other

I am not totally sure, but I think that it's a give and take situation where the interaction (being in each other's proximity) forces one pole to 'give up' a number of electrons to get into ...

Monarch 2 months ago

Fundamental property is not required complete explanation is required

Monarch 2 months ago

IF is the Fundamental Property of nature, it is fact.

shubham sharda 2 months ago
View all Questions »