Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

four different point on circle whose coordinate is (mi,1/mi) then which one is ture

a. m1*m2*m3*m4=1                b.1/m1*1/m2*1/m3*1/m4 =4

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear nishant

for simplicity let equation of circle is x2 +y2 =r2

put (m,1/m) point

so  (m)2 +(1/m)2 =r2

simplify it

m4 -r2m2 +1=0

this equation has 4 roots m1,m2,m3,m4

product of all roots

m1*m2*m3*m4=1

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago
										Dear student Mr. Nishant

for simplicity let equation of circle is x2 +y2 =r2

put (m,1/m) point

so (m)2 +(1/m)2 =r2

simplify it

m4 -r2m2 +1=0

this equation has 4 roots m1,m2,m3,m4

product of all roots

m1*m2*m3*m4=1

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar, IITR Alumni
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
I am in 12th now. I secure approx 1000 rank in resonance tests. How much should I expect in actual jee adadvanced

Hii It depends on the number of students and the quality of paper that you are giving.As such nothing specific can be said from this information
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago

Well it all depends on your determination! If you are ready to work hard for your target and put in your everything, you can surely get the rank you want! Important point to keep in mind is ...

Alekhya goud 12 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
Jee Advance 2015 Opening and closing Rank List I got here way2mca.com/jee2015.php

How can you get the opening and closing rank of jee advanced 2015. Still the procedure of conselling is not compeletd yet. Thanks.
  img

Ok then Its fine.
  img

This is Opening and closing rank based on fisrt round only you can view it at jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/summary-seat-allocation-round-1 in the pdf file

Mohammad Azaz 7 months ago
i have 42700 jee rank in quota what collges can i get???

chances are very less ,but dont losse hope and i advice u to fight till spot round , may be it will be helpful else u can try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun APPROVE IF ...

ng29 7 months ago

i also got ajay kumar garg in upsee with rank 15000 gen and 635 in qouta is there any proability of getting iet lucknow ????

Prakhar Prasad 7 months ago
I got 226 marks in Mains & 95% in CBSE board. I am from Delhi. What will be my AIR rank and which colledge I should join. I am intersted in Computer.

congrats , hemendra , definitely u will get a good college now choice is urs among NIT / DCE /NSIT , its sure that u will get cse among good nits (surathkal , trichy , jaipur) i will...

ng29 8 months ago

Thanks, even lot of website also saying between 2500-3500, But don’t know how accurate they are ? do you know anyone who had similiar marks last year and what was his/her rank ?

Hemendra Gupta 8 months ago

yes ofcourse last yera one of frnd gott 200 in mains and 97 in cbse his rank was 2700 he is nin nit jaipur cse approve if useful

ng29 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off