ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

four different point on circle whose coordinate is (mi,1/mi) then which one is ture

a. m1*m2*m3*m4=1                b.1/m1*1/m2*1/m3*1/m4 =4

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear nishant

for simplicity let equation of circle is x2 +y2 =r2

put (m,1/m) point

so  (m)2 +(1/m)2 =r2

simplify it

m4 -r2m2 +1=0

this equation has 4 roots m1,m2,m3,m4

product of all roots

m1*m2*m3*m4=1

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago
                                        Dear student Mr. Nishant

for simplicity let equation of circle is x2 +y2 =r2

put (m,1/m) point

so (m)2 +(1/m)2 =r2

simplify it

m4 -r2m2 +1=0

this equation has 4 roots m1,m2,m3,m4

product of all roots

m1*m2*m3*m4=1

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar, IITR Alumni
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 3 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 5 days ago
I have got 23000 rank in jee mains. My state of eligibility is Rajasthan. I am a general candidate. Please tell me if I can get civil or electrical in any good nit. Would it be correct to...

My opinion is to visit the official weblink of Jee main to check the current status and your standing too and if you make it at some NIT near to your home town, well and good and try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
i have 42700 jee rank in quota what collges can i get???

chances are very less ,but dont losse hope and i advice u to fight till spot round , may be it will be helpful else u can try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun APPROVE IF ...

ng29 5 days ago

i also got ajay kumar garg in upsee with rank 15000 gen and 635 in qouta is there any proability of getting iet lucknow ????

Prakhar Prasad 4 days ago
View all Questions »