ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

four different point on circle whose coordinate is (mi,1/mi) then which one is ture

a. m1*m2*m3*m4=1                b.1/m1*1/m2*1/m3*1/m4 =4

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear nishant

for simplicity let equation of circle is x2 +y2 =r2

put (m,1/m) point

so  (m)2 +(1/m)2 =r2

simplify it

m4 -r2m2 +1=0

this equation has 4 roots m1,m2,m3,m4

product of all roots

m1*m2*m3*m4=1

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago
                                        Dear student Mr. Nishant

for simplicity let equation of circle is x2 +y2 =r2

put (m,1/m) point

so (m)2 +(1/m)2 =r2

simplify it

m4 -r2m2 +1=0

this equation has 4 roots m1,m2,m3,m4

product of all roots

m1*m2*m3*m4=1

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar, IITR Alumni
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Ravi 5 months ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 16 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 15 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 16 days ago
how to prepare the organic chemistry?

1. Don’t believe the hype Don’t let yourself get psyched out by the people around you whining about how difficult organic chemistry is. I let myself get taken in by the horror...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, Organic chemistry is very scoring and very easy to prepare. You just have be focused on fundamentals. All name reactions. All concepts must be clear. Tips to Prepare: 1) All...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Sir, what is my rank possible with a score of 200 in jee advanced??

around 2500-3000 AIR

Praneeth 2 days ago
I got 191 in mains. I am expecting around 465/500 (93%) in my cbse boards. When i use the askiitians jee mains rank predictor tool, i am getting a rank of 740. Is it state rank or all india...

its state rank. And best of luck for jee-advance
  img
Abhinav yesterday

ur all india rank by as kiitians rank predictor is askIITians Your estimated rank is 15298 You would qualify for JEE Advance approve it useful!!

Arijit Saha yesterday
i got 294 marks in bitsat 2015 which branch in which campus i can get

Sorry to say that you can not get any campus because minimum expected cutoff is 296. better luck next time
  img
Komal 5 days ago

but any chance of getting civil in 2 nd or 3 rd round at hyderabad yester year it was 300 for 1 st round

Mayank Shrivastava 5 days ago
View all Questions »