ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i just wanted to know that can i prepare for iit in last 4 months and expect a good rank under 500 or 1000 plz reply

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshat,

I dont think that u can score such a good rank just by studying for 4 months because most of the students prepare like hell for clearing JEE. Some of them even take coaching from 8th class also. But it if possible if u are veryhard working and goal focussed because u have to compete with a huge number of the students all over India. Also take a good guidence and advices from ur lecturers for the fast and effective means of preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 one month ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya one month ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
sir, i got 202 in jee advance 2015 in obc{ncl} in which branch i will be placed in old iits please guide me on this issue

Your predicted JEE Advanced 2015 Rank is around 2500. According to the last year cutoffs. you can get following branches. IITK K4204 Physics IITK K4201 Chemistry IITD D4105 Biochemical...
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago

Very rare chance of Old IITs...because, you are lying at 40 % of total marks alotted. If in case, you may get Biotech, civil or integrated MScs programme....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 6 months ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?

Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Please help me in this question as soon as possible. thank you 1/x+1/y+1/z = 1 where x is less than y and y is less than z. Find x,y,z

x=2, y=3, z=6 I do not know how to get to this. I just substituted these values. I think these conditions must be fulfilled: z=x*y x+y=z-1

Sahil Shah one month ago

x=2, y=3, z=6 I do not know how to get to this. I just substituted these values. I think these conditions must be fulfilled: z=x*y x+y=z-1

Sahil Shah one month ago
i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup

Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than relying...

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 5 years ago
View all Questions »