Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

i just wanted to know that can i prepare for iit in last 4 months and expect a good rank under 500 or 1000 plz reply

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshat,

I dont think that u can score such a good rank just by studying for 4 months because most of the students prepare like hell for clearing JEE. Some of them even take coaching from 8th class also. But it if possible if u are veryhard working and goal focussed because u have to compete with a huge number of the students all over India. Also take a good guidence and advices from ur lecturers for the fast and effective means of preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

from where can i get full study material for iit jee for free?

@ ayudi Askiitian only u can get iitjee material as free of cost , it have study material , revision notes , past year paper , experts tips and tricks are avaliable for free , rest u can...

Umakant biswal one month ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

I got 135 marks in manipal btech entrance. Will I be able to get Electronics or should i go for retest?

You may wait for the merit list and then only anything may be declared whether you may get a reputed institution or the branch of your choice, till the time you may try getting information...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

last year rank to get electronics branch is nearly about 3300. so if you are able to get a rank lower than this you will be able to score a seat in manipal university,electronics branch...

SAHIL 3 months ago
How is the placements of Information Technology at NSIT Delhi? And good the branch is and how tough is it? As well as what about its placements ?

@ subham , NSIT delhi is the best engg colleges in india , after iit , nit and bits . even it earned a good image in highest placement in the year 2015 -16 . the total no of student that...

Hi, I am really confused on how to prepare for jee advanced . Can anyone help me with a study plan or most important topic to study …. Thanks in advance . :) :) :)

Mathematics: 1. First you must be able to solve problems from NCERT class XI and class XII books. 2. For best concepts you can purchase ‘IIT Mathematics’ by M.L.Khanna. 3. For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off