ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Many studies who target for IIT start preparing from std.8 or 9. Because i have recently decided to appear for IIT- JEE, so in that case it means that i won't be able to crack the entrance ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Debomitra

Many student  start preparing from std.8 or 9. it does not mean that you can't crack IIT JEE.

many student crack iit jee just pepearing in one year

For IIT JEE exam you will face very tough comptition.that's why student starts prepearing from 8th and 9th standard.

but you can prepear from 11th standard also.and two year is more than sufficient for IIT JEE prepratioon.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 5 days ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera 5 days ago
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit 3 months ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON 3 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini 2 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 2 months ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 2 months ago
how does 2 bonus will affect the sc cutoff? please tell me..

In which category you are ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

as ihave previously also explained u that bonus had no effect on cut off cut off is based on thr difficulty of paper or u can just wait till 27 april for official cutoff as in newspaper also...

ng29 yesterday

ur score is line on cut off so in my opinion u will not able to get good college on the basis of ur score just try for other ones also like bitsat , ipu also prepare for jee advanced as cut...

ng29 yesterday
Is it good for a girl student to give a try to Kishore Vigyanik Protsaha Yojana. Which types of students (specially girls) should choose this test for making their career to avoid...

After completing studies, you can chose to go for higher research at world class laboratories and institutions as scientists, or could go for post of Professorship in IITs, NITs or other...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 25 days ago

It is never a bad idea to give competitive test, it helps one gauge the competion, which is btw ,huge.

shubham sharda 13 days ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »