ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Many studies who target for IIT start preparing from std.8 or 9. Because i have recently decided to appear for IIT- JEE, so in that case it means that i won't be able to crack the entrance ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Debomitra

Many student  start preparing from std.8 or 9. it does not mean that you can't crack IIT JEE.

many student crack iit jee just pepearing in one year

For IIT JEE exam you will face very tough comptition.that's why student starts prepearing from 8th and 9th standard.

but you can prepear from 11th standard also.and two year is more than sufficient for IIT JEE prepratioon.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash yesterday

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
i have got 15004in wbjee .will i get any goverment college ..is there any chanceof getting a branch other than textile

Considering all rounds of WBJEE 2015 College Predictons you may get in RCC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, KolkataElectrical Engineering TECHNO INDIA, KolkataInformation Technology ST....
  img
Avinash yesterday
if potential energy of an electron in a hydrogen atom in first excited state is taken to be zero ,Kinetic energy(in eV) of an electron in ground state will be?

In ground state, the electron would have a kinetic energy equal to 10.2 ev, which is needed to excite to the first excited state.
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
can i prepare for iit by studying at home only? what should be the time i should regurlarly study for?

hi, in present time , Jee exam is not as tough as earlier, so therei s also good chances of success in self preparation. but the proper guidance also matters very much . many students get...

Pratham Ashish 5 years ago
View all Questions »