ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I am preparing for IIT-JEE exam.  Do i need any special preparation for AIEEE  ????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Preit,

There is a necessicity for some preparation and also practice. This is because AIEEE is more of objective type which tests our speed. So, you would require some practice. The syllabus for IIT-JEE and AIEEE are not the same. There are some portions included in physics and chemistry other than the Portion for JEE. So, u need to cover that syllabus and improve the speed.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
IITJEE(Advanced 2015) : Reduction in cut off to 24.5% cannot be made midway after declaring in the brochure at 35%. This prejudices thousands of students who scored between 24.5% and 29% in ...

lol....... ur argument is purely illogical the first crack in ur logic is comparing mains with advanced acording to brocher cutoff must be 35% that may b ri8 but wn iit exam is conducted...

Nicho priyatham 12 days ago

No, argument is not illogical. The trend of cut off in mains vs advanced must be in one direction for all categories.... If a SC-PWD student can be expected to get 12.5% from -7%, then why...

Why Disparity 12 days ago

stop comparing mains and advanced now both can never be compared they huv got a lot of difference in their standard i told u b4 and i am saying u now cutoffs are not decided on feelings or...

Nicho priyatham 12 days ago
i have got112 marks in jee main 2015 and ecepting 90% marks in class 12 cbse what wil be my rank

You got above cutoff marks.But it is very near to cutoff so it is too hard to be selected into top universities so.try other top universities which provide you good placement...

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

YOU ARE ON THE DEEADLINE OF CUTOFF marks because last year cut off was 115 and this year it is expected to be 125, but just wait for result. approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

you will not qualify main and your rank will not be calculated approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
wht abt placements in ISM DHANBAD??

Its depends on branch to branch. If you will go for core branches placement is damn good.

Anand Singh 10 days ago

wht abt cse

praney 10 days ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »