Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

I am preparing for IIT-JEE exam.  Do i need any special preparation for AIEEE  ????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Preit,

There is a necessicity for some preparation and also practice. This is because AIEEE is more of objective type which tests our speed. So, you would require some practice. The syllabus for IIT-JEE and AIEEE are not the same. There are some portions included in physics and chemistry other than the Portion for JEE. So, u need to cover that syllabus and improve the speed.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one year ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?

if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 10 months ago

it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 10 months ago

so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused

Vibhu Bhatia 10 months ago
I have got 80 in jee main (gen) and 90% in CBSE having domicile of uttarakhand. Will I get any seat in B.Tech ( computer science) Govind Ballabh Pantnagar University Uttarakhand ?

JEE mains ranks are out, you can check the rank from josaa .nic.in and first round counseling is on right now, if you are on the track plz mention the rank for the check.
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Your score is quite good and I guess that you may make it at GBPU, Uttrakhand,......but why to play guess games when the jee result is already out, you may better visit the official website ...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

my rank is 66254 what could i get now

asd 11 months ago
Sir am preparing for Aiims as well as for aipmt this year am going in class 11th and I choosed these books for my preparation please give your valuable suggestions on it please.... Physics:...

The books you have chosen are all recommended one but make sure you follow NCERT well then go for these books.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off