DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

i have filled the form and have already sent....i've filled the boxes above the bubbles with HB pencil instead of black ball pen.But i've filled the bubbles(with HB pencil) and the information(bottom)(with black ball pen) correctly as mentioned in brochure.

will my form be rejected???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear nisarg

Boxes are just for the guidence for the candidate to fill the bubbles.

important thing is to fiilled the bubbles with pencil .if you have filled the bubbles with pencil then no need to worry.your form will not be rejected.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I got 11000 Rank in jee advanced 2015. Will I get Any branch or should i drop a year?

QualifyingJEE advanced is meant to be your entry to the IIT, You’ll definitely get a seat. If you are not satisfied with the rank or branch and confident in getting the seat for next...
  img
Avinash yesterday

This will help you alot.. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

I suggest you to check the outcome of counselling results...if are able to crack in at some IIT then go for it, otherwise you may try seeking admission at a few chosen institutions wher you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 hours ago
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 18 days ago
I am getting around 220 to 250 in bitsat sample papers.. i wanted to ask if these sample paper questions are of same difficulty level as of bitsat real paper?

look its nice that u are scoring 250 in sample papers but to get admission in bits min score is 300 and it depends on luck that whether exam level is easy or diif than sample paers so...

ng29 one month ago

it is very big task to get a chance to attempt those bonus questions as u have to attempt all questions in that limited time and with accuracy, and level of that questions cant be predicted ...

ng29 one month ago

ok ty.. nd yes are the extra bonus questions which we get in bitsat after attempting 150 easy? or its the smae level as that of paper?

jigesh one month ago
hello i applied to DAIICT and i made the payment but it was unsuccessful it has been weeks but the money is not refunded to me and my application also failed what do i do now ?

I suggest to visit the official wwebsite of DAIICT, get toll free number(s), keep making calls and asking for the refund of your money and parallely you may seek admission at some other...

Aniket Bagga 19 days ago

visit the official page and get toll free no and call them frequently

sajid 10 days ago

send regular emails even try to contact them as fat as u can

grenade 19 days ago
View all Questions »