ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Where can i find authentic solutions to iit jee 2009 question paper.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

Get your answers cross checked with the solutions available on askiitians.com. The solutions are 100% reliable.

Check your score and let us know your marks we will provide you with your probable rank in IIT-JEE 09.

The Solutions for IIT -JEE 09 will help you give your rank much before the actual result.

Click to view the IIT-JEE 09 Solutions

Also, get the IIT-JEE 09 Cutoff

Kill your curiosity :

Go to askiitians IIT-JEE 2009 Rank and get a probable rank by our experts.

Stay ahead of your peers , get your result before the actual result .

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma yesterday
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 17 days ago
i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup

Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than...

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 5 years ago
i have socred 10123 rank in jee advance 2015 . please tell me what can i get in iit and in other collges .

my marks is 168 .. if i cannot get iit then r threre any other colleges that i can get from advance rank ?

harsh 16 days ago

yes there are some colleges, information about which you can get from jee advanced official website.

AKSHAY SHARMA 16 days ago

sorry u have no chance in iits but u mayy try in nits

Nicho priyatham 15 days ago
which nit i should go...............my air is 8099..................which will be better manit-bhopal cse or mnit-jaipur ee

You got a very good rank and you are looking for cs so choose MANIT Bhopal
  img
Avinash 22 hours ago
View all Questions »