Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I am kirti singh, 

i am 12th passed student and preparing for iit.

in november only i have started preparing saeriously,

would i be able to get in iit under 500 rank

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear kirti singh

so from now you need to work hard o get good rank in IIT JEE.

for 12th passed student  most effective and possible way is

besides  coaching hour you should give 7-8 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

You have 4 month left and this is sufficient for revision

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.

and also Join test series.so that you can compair your prepration level with others

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

sir should i start from 11 in these 4 months or conc. on 12 sir  i have started hard how many hour u say should i spend i want rank < 500 is it  possible

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 9 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 9 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 9 months ago
How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 5 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 10 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 10 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 10 months ago
I GOT100 MARK IN JEEADV 2016 CAN I QUALIFY AND WHAT IS EXPECTED CUTOFF OF 2016 FR OBC

This year, we can expect cut off marks for OBC-NCL be 107/372 approx for rank 18000 in IIT JEE Advanced.. Now, may be or may not be you are in ranking, but for sure, you would not be in any...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Dear student, cutoff marks list varies every year, so let the list be made public first then only anything may be said or you personally check it at official weblink of the IIT whether you...

Aneesh Sehgal 7 hours ago
aiims mbbs 2014 question i want to get

For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...

Adarsh one year ago

There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is belowTill now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...

Adarsh one year ago
other than aipmt and aiims how many college conduct their exams seperately

Hi Student Yes a number of colleges conduct their own entrance exams. You will find a number of deemed university which conduct these exams. Some of them are, HIHT universiity, dehradun....
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago

dear student moreoover including all these exams mentioned i think you also have to go with AIPVT i,e, all india pre vetenary test,which is a great opportunity for all medical...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off