Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I am kirti singh, 

i am 12th passed student and preparing for iit.

in november only i have started preparing saeriously,

would i be able to get in iit under 500 rank

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear kirti singh

so from now you need to work hard o get good rank in IIT JEE.

for 12th passed student  most effective and possible way is

besides  coaching hour you should give 7-8 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

You have 4 month left and this is sufficient for revision

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.

and also Join test that you can compair your prepration level with others

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

sir should i start from 11 in these 4 months or conc. on 12 sir  i have started hard how many hour u say should i spend i want rank < 500 is it  possible

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have attached the question
Hello Riddhi, Please answer the questions of other users in proper way only. If you dont know the answer then please do not post anything as this disturbs the questioner and you will lose...
Forum Team 2 months ago
Hi … are u …...this one is to gain points...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank
Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry
Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...
Neeti 3 months ago
P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...
Neeti 3 months ago
what is ur opinion about cengage publication
gunvant bhati 3 months ago
Sir Got 59607 In MAins 2015 Will I Get Any Nit (OC).( Boy)
I suggest you to visit the official website of JEE Mains and try to find out the current status of cutoff list as well as counselling rounds’ results, based on that you may get a clearer...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How do they IITs allocate seats. Do they keep searching from the list of choices filled, a choice which has a seat open, and only then move on to the next rank; or do they search for all...
It the second option for the process of allocation
Avinash 5 months ago
You’re welcome
Avinash 5 months ago
youe second option is right, they search for all the students who have given a particular seat given as their first option and then arrange them rankwise
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
Apart from MNIT-Bhopal, IIIT-J and Govt. Engg. Colleges, which are no doubt good, there are some more few colleges which are also good Like RGPV, IISER, Oriental. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Not only in Bhopal rather at some other places as well a better teaching and better placements are provided, try at – Sagar Inst of Research and Tech,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details