MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I am kirti singh, 

i am 12th passed student and preparing for iit.

in november only i have started preparing saeriously,

would i be able to get in iit under 500 rank

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear kirti singh

so from now you need to work hard o get good rank in IIT JEE.

for 12th passed student  most effective and possible way is

besides  coaching hour you should give 7-8 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

You have 4 month left and this is sufficient for revision

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.

and also Join test series.so that you can compair your prepration level with others

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

sir should i start from 11 in these 4 months or conc. on 12 sir  i have started hard how many hour u say should i spend i want rank < 500 is it  possible

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one month ago
how to get more marks during revision

during revision to get good marks we need to think that before we do it ,that is prepare rough noted for it and keep as a notes for it so it would be easy for us to keep in mind especially...

aananthan one year ago

study those topics that have high weightage and easy like in maths ------ conic section..... probability.. chemistry---- chemical bonding, coordination compounds etc...

FITJEE one year ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
sir, i can not get any nit college in 1 and 2 round,so i can edit my online filling choice in josaa portal.then send me date and time which josaa portal start. which nit i get? jee main-107 ...

Based on your scor you will get an NIT but remember the seat allocation is done by CRL rank not the category rank but still wait for the 3 rd round and spot round and you will get a good...

Akshit Matthew one month ago

And remember choices you filled in the first round cannot be changed now they are locked.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details