Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hi i m ram.i hv passed my 12 with 65% in frist attemt but while filling the iit form i did one mistake that there r two block one is 60% marks in first attemt that i filled and secnd is improvement exam block by mistake i filled that one also .i have post that form is there any problem with this mistake ?what should i do tocorrect this mistake?kindly guide me.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ram,

I'm not sure whether JEE board is considering 12th % + JEE performance in JEE ranking

Till 2009 , thr isnt anything like that .. if thats is wat in this year too continues , it shld not be a problem

To be eligible for admission through IIT JEE you should have passed class 12th or equivalent with atleast 60% marks in aggregate. There is 5% relaxation for SC/STs too.

I think you can correct that at your counselling center once uyou are through IIT JEE.

You can check your appplication status @

If you feel that u r not comfortable, contact an IIT oofice of your zone through phone or fax your 12th corrected percentage by sending a duplicate 12th grade card ...

you can fine contact details in JEE section of each respectuve IITs

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

How can I prepare for IIT
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...
Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
MTG aiims explorer is really good. it has the past papers for aiims. You’ll get an idea about the pattern followed by them. But you should also purchase subjectwise books in physics...
Neeti 4 months ago
I Got 6266 Rank in IIT Exam 2015. Will i get anything in 1 st round of Counceling? and suppose if i dont get? Will it still allow me to sit for 2 nd round? Furthermore can you please...
Dear Student, Yes you will be allowed to seat, You can edit or filll the fresh preference for 2 nd round. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
No, Its not possibile to change the courses instead the branch change may be possible. Thanks.
Normally the information is circulated internally. Thanks.
Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?
preparatory courses is of one year duration and after completing it, the students are offered direct admission to the already allotted undergraduate course. For more detail regarding it....
Preparatory courses are offered to students in IIts to make the students fit for the engg. courses. If the seats are left in the IITs then these seats are filled under these courses. the...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details