Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hi i m ram.i hv passed my 12 with 65% in frist attemt but while filling the iit form i did one mistake that there r two block one is 60% marks in first attemt that i filled and secnd is improvement exam block by mistake i filled that one also .i have post that form is there any problem with this mistake ?what should i do tocorrect this mistake?kindly guide me.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ram,

I'm not sure whether JEE board is considering 12th % + JEE performance in JEE ranking

Till 2009 , thr isnt anything like that .. if thats is wat in this year too continues , it shld not be a problem

To be eligible for admission through IIT JEE you should have passed class 12th or equivalent with atleast 60% marks in aggregate. There is 5% relaxation for SC/STs too.

I think you can correct that at your counselling center once uyou are through IIT JEE.

You can check your appplication status @ http://jee.iitd.ac.in/app.htm

If you feel that u r not comfortable, contact an IIT oofice of your zone through phone or fax your 12th corrected percentage by sending a duplicate 12th grade card ...

you can fine contact details in JEE section of each respectuve IITs

---

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
Which is thethe best study material to crack jeeadv ?

@ shuhai For jee advanced the main thing is your concept , without that its difficult for you to attempt even a single ques in jee advanced . beacuse the question in jee advanced is based...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one year ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply

To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi harisht lpu is a good college located in jalandhar.it is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers....

SAHIL 2 months ago

yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good infastructure and excellent placement record.

nikhila 2 months ago
on behalf of mine friend, JoSSA has offered him a seat in Btech Biotechnology in 1 st round of counselling 2016, at NIT Jalandher, should he take or not ! he has a rank of 34534 in OBC NCL...

@ gaurav While asking such questions , kindly mention the CRL rank . as crl rank matters much than the catagory rank . and with this obc ncl rank , he might get better branch in 2 nd round...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago
i want to top jee mains 2016 what to do

dude everyone wants to top in jee exam. here is what you can do - increase your speed by practising a large number of questions - clear all your concepts - solve the previous year papers -...

Vaibhav Gupta one year ago

u got to work hard ,,,,,,,,,,and harder ….................best wishes

alisha one year ago

dude, everone wan

Vaibhav Gupta one year ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20