Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

hi i m ram.i hv passed my 12 with 65% in frist attemt but while filling the iit form i did one mistake that there r two block one is 60% marks in first attemt that i filled and secnd is improvement exam block by mistake i filled that one also .i have post that form is there any problem with this mistake ?what should i do tocorrect this mistake?kindly guide me.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ram,

I'm not sure whether JEE board is considering 12th % + JEE performance in JEE ranking

Till 2009 , thr isnt anything like that .. if thats is wat in this year too continues , it shld not be a problem

To be eligible for admission through IIT JEE you should have passed class 12th or equivalent with atleast 60% marks in aggregate. There is 5% relaxation for SC/STs too.

I think you can correct that at your counselling center once uyou are through IIT JEE.

You can check your appplication status @ http://jee.iitd.ac.in/app.htm

If you feel that u r not comfortable, contact an IIT oofice of your zone through phone or fax your 12th corrected percentage by sending a duplicate 12th grade card ...

you can fine contact details in JEE section of each respectuve IITs

---

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

HELLO there, I am studying in10th grade CBSE and I really want to go for IIT even though I don't have much knowledge about what is IIT, I wanted to know what should I take in my11 and 12,...

IIT mains and advance required to get seat in IIT. Please share your contact details so that we can guide you one on one in a better way.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago

to get into iit firts you have to qualify jee mains to become eligible for jee advanced which is required to get into iits

Mohit Kumar 3 days ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
is ece in iiit jabalpur?also can i know the rank of iiit jabalpur among the engineering colleges ?please answer

Dear Student, Yes ECE is offered in IIITJ. IIIT Jabalpur is one of the top ranked colleged amongs the NITs and IIITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

IIIT is one of the reputed institutions of the country and ECE is being offered there for past many years, if you are lucky enough to be there then without any second opinion you may go for ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
What is the cutoff for AIPMT, PMT and All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) for an SC candidate.

Hiiii cut off of AIPMT is 345 as same for pmt and for aiims you should consult with some other faculty

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago

Why the trees of capillary layers are mostly falling down?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago
View all Questions ยป

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off