hello i m ram i have passed 12 standard i have 65% but while filling the iit form i did one mistake that i filled both the block one is more than 60%marks in 12 in 2009 and also improvement block that is not to be filled..and i have posted my form nw is there any problem with this mistake..or what should i do?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ram,

I don't think there is a lot of problem with that issue. Even if you've ticked the improvement block, you still are eligible for JEE 2010 & claim a seat if you get selected.

Moreover, if you get qualify in the exam, you'll be called for counseling first. There you'll be asked to enter the same details again. You can correct the errata there.

Still, to remain on the safer side, I suggest you to write an application to Chairman, JEE of your IIT zone stating the complete problem & the correct details. They'll surely look into it.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Himanshu Geed

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
Sir my s.c category rank is 5622 a.i.r and home state s.c rank is 956...is it possible fr me to get admission in any nit with civil engineeing branch? already two rounds are over and i have...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
for counselling which rank is considered AIR overall or AIR category?

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered..bt be careful to fill more number of choices as preference to...

Abhi99 9 days ago

are you sure AIR category will be considered?? As on this forum some are saying AIR overall,but I want it to be AIR category. thank you

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 9 days ago

in jee main site its given all india overall rank is considered.

Rak 2 days ago
Please tell me which one I should opt in PEC Mechanical Electrical Civil

Opening and closing ranks (GENERAL CATEGORY) for PEC (2013) for different branches are: 1. Mechanical -3854- 17165 2. Electrical- 4765 13632 3. Civil-6827- 28958 from above data priority...
  img
Ramreddy 3 days ago
View all Questions »