Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hello i m ram i have passed 12 standard i have 65% but while filling the iit form i did one mistake that i filled both the block one is more than 60%marks in 12 in 2009 and also improvement block that is not to be filled..and i have posted my form nw is there any problem with this mistake..or what should i do?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ram,

I don't think there is a lot of problem with that issue. Even if you've ticked the improvement block, you still are eligible for JEE 2010 & claim a seat if you get selected.

Moreover, if you get qualify in the exam, you'll be called for counseling first. There you'll be asked to enter the same details again. You can correct the errata there.

Still, to remain on the safer side, I suggest you to write an application to Chairman, JEE of your IIT zone stating the complete problem & the correct details. They'll surely look into it.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Askiitians Experts

Himanshu Geed

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?
Check the link for theRecommended Books
Avinash 4 months ago
For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step
Shankhaneel Basak 4 months ago
wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)
Sandeep 4 months ago
in mains most scoring topics or important one
At the time hours near to exam, scoring is important. Time for studying is before exams during two years.
Abhishek Kumar 8 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??
The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?
Please follow the below link to find the relevant information you can also read useful articles on...
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details