ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

wht are the questions asked in  iit enterance exam.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I hope it helps:

http://www.indicareer.com/entrance-exams/IIT-JEE.html

http://www.indicareer.com/iit-jee-sample-question-paper-set-online-test.html

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Dear Akbar,

Your question is very subjective in nature.

Questions asked in IIT JEE are conceptual in nature. They're of a higher lever than your usual 11th/12th school level examination questions. Moreover, solving them requires a lot of prior practice as well as thorough understanding of your subject material.

I suggest you to join some coaching institute or take help from askiitians.com to guide you properly for JEE. With proper guidance & ample hard work, JEE is not a difficult exam to crack.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Himanshu Geed

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 5 months ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????

Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Is it good for a girl student to give a try to Kishore Vigyanik Protsaha Yojana. Which types of students (specially girls) should choose this test for making their career to avoid...

After completing studies, you can chose to go for higher research at world class laboratories and institutions as scientists, or could go for post of Professorship in IITs, NITs or other...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 24 days ago

It is never a bad idea to give competitive test, it helps one gauge the competion, which is btw ,huge.

shubham sharda 12 days ago
Hello Sir, I am a bit confused with something. I hope you will help me out. I know that it’s important to be in top 20 percentile to appear for IIT Adv. But is it also important to get...

No, it is not necessary to be in top 20 percentile for NITs. If you score very good marks, you will definitely get NIT of your choice. But, for admission in IITs, you must be in top 20...

Vidushi 8 months ago

Thank you

Siddharth Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »