ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir in the market three types of ml khanna are available:- 1)ml khanna objective 2)iit mathematics ml khanna 3)new pattern mathematics for iit jee ml khanna

which one should i buy and what is the difference between them?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

i recommend iit mathematics by M.L.KHANNA and J.N. sharma 

because the book explains every concept deeply with its quite lithe and lurid initial explanation  + key features like problem sets , which are equiped with all time favourite IIT and AIEEE questions + every problem set has answers with a very attractive way to work out so that you dont face a problem of running to a third person.i think this book will gave you a sufficient initial start u want to start up with. .............................but if u are thinking of practise and u are already through up with all concepts then no doubt u can go for new pattern mathematics for iitjee ml khanna .

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi...i hav completed my 10 th and I got a CGPA of 10. I want to prepare for IIT next but really scared whether I can hit it right. I want to know..the useful guides to be followed for my 11 ...

I would suggest that following someone else's footstep is not the right thing to do.People are different from each other and hence should carve out your own path towards the...
  img
Abhinav 29 days ago

Very congratulation for this wonderfull score. Of cousre you can crack JEE along with 11 th and 12 th parallel prep study programme. As i am getting you would be a better subject...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Very congrats for your class 10 th score. Yes of course, you can hit IIT JEE with this 2 years of condensed prep. As you are very good in study, so don’t worry and try hard for JEE.......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

IT is more than enough if u solve it fully, cnge book are too big and will take lots of time, hc verma and irodov are more than enough, even the top batch students in kota solve only these...

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago
my obc rank in advance is 4952 and my jee mains obc rank is 9736 w hat i am supposed to do …

well in th case of jee mains your CRL matters so plz tell wat is ur AIR in jee mains

Prajwal Kavad 14 hours ago

apply for counseling u can really get good branches plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 12 hours ago

around 36000

rajeev 12 hours ago
i want to knw dat video games X Box is product of which company?????

Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console produced by Microsoft Corporation. It was Microsoft's first foray into the gaming console market, and competed with Sony's PlayStation 2 and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Hello sir now I'm in 11 and I'm also preparing for iit . I want to become a theoretical phycists .so my question is can we do the course of iit for becoming a phycists and if yes den in...

you have to choose research work probably in IISC after jee advance and u should be a astrophysicist and get a job in ISRO

somnath sharma one month ago

but after m.tech in iit can’t we get ph.d from iit for reserch instead of iisc?

NIRAJ TIRTHANI one month ago

yes only because u have reservation

somnath sharma one month ago
what is the best coaching?

Hi Jatin, You cant say which one is the best coaching... only a little difference you can see between leading coaching centres...... It depends on the area where you want to join.... please ...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »