I have Skills in Maths ARIHANT SERIES and Problems plus in IIT maths by Asit Das Gupta for maths.Are they enough for cracking IIT JEE...How is TMH...People tell me about it..Should I buy it or not ...PLEASE help me IITians........Rates Assured.

I have Skills in Maths ARIHANT SERIES and Problems plus in IIT maths by Asit Das Gupta for maths.Are they enough for cracking IIT JEE...How is TMH...People tell me about it..Should I buy it or not  ...PLEASE help me IITians........Rates Assured.

Grade:11

2 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

there are lots of books in markets today for mathematics..as far as preparation is concerned your task should be to solve as many questions possible by hand with diiferent flavours..if you complete one book you can go for other ..the best thing for mathematics that i had came across was the arihant spectrum series which has very good questions and in paper like format which requires it to be solved in time limits but for that you should complete your syllabus of mathematics atleast once from any standard book..

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar
312 Points
11 years ago

For math, the following are best:

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free