On iit website online application procedure has been demontrated for filling up iit-2010 form. Which way should I go, online through debit/credit card or to bring form from the bank and forward it to respected office. Which is the most safest way in which chances of rejection is nil? Is it possible to change the information after registering online, if any mistake found in the form? Kindly let me know ins & outs of online form filling v/s. physical hard copy form submmition.

On iit website online application procedure has been demontrated for filling up iit-2010 form. Which way should I go, online through debit/credit card or to bring form from the bank and forward it to respected office. Which is the most safest way in which chances of rejection is nil? Is it possible to change the information after registering online, if any mistake found in the form? Kindly let me know ins & outs of online form filling v/s. physical hard copy form submmition.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear umesh

online application submmitiom procedure is introduce in IIT JEE for the ease of student.

online is safer procedure.

because in offline procedure there is chances of postel delay or loss of application form.

be careful while filling the online form because you can change the informtion once you submitted it.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any

question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed

solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free