i have to give the IIt 2010 n have preparing.by this time, according to my tution teachers i must have completed my 11 n 12 revision but i have just started my revision.can u guide me hw to to revise my complete syllabus as i cannt remember anything 4 a long time n i am very weak in my chemistry.n iI have joined Brilliant Test series to help me have o feel of real six hour tests,do u think it will help me?i m very scared of my ITT bt my teacher's feel that i have the capability of getting a good rank in Jee.bt i get neverous when i go in examination conditions.please help me what to do?

i have to give the IIt 2010 n have preparing.by this time, according to my tution teachers i must have completed my 11 n 12 revision but i have just started my revision.can u guide me hw to to revise my complete syllabus as i cannt remember anything 4 a long time n i am very weak in my chemistry.n iI have joined Brilliant Test series to help me have o feel of real six hour tests,do u think it will help me?i m very scared of my ITT bt my teacher's feel that i have the capability of getting a good rank in Jee.bt i get neverous when i go in examination conditions.please help me what to do?

Grade:

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Dear yashika,

First I will suggest you to dat make a time table for urself and divide your time for all three subjects. Also join any coaching classes because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. with coahing you can get guidance in a better way.
Always revise whatever is done on your tutions etc as it will help u remembering things. Stuff like test series and all is always helful. For chemistry, go through ncert for basic concepts first well then go for other books. Do practise of chemical equations.

And if are hving problem of time thn u need not worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free