Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

i have to give the IIt 2010 n have preparing.by this time, according to my tution teachers i must have completed my 11 n 12 revision but i have just started my revision.can u guide me hw to to revise my complete syllabus as i cannt remember anything 4 a long time n i am very weak in my chemistry.n iI have joined Brilliant Test series to help me have o feel of real six hour tests,do u think it will help me?i m very scared of my ITT bt my teacher's feel that i have the capability of getting a good rank in Jee.bt i get neverous when i go in examination conditions.please help me what to do?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear yashika,

First I will suggest you to dat make a time table for urself and divide your time for all three subjects. Also join any coaching classes because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. with coahing you can get guidance in a better way.
Always revise whatever is done on your tutions etc as it will help u remembering things. Stuff like test series and all is always helful. For chemistry, go through ncert for basic concepts first well then go for other books. Do practise of chemical equations.

And if are hving problem of time thn u need not worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 8 days ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 8 days ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 8 days ago
I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar one month ago
Sir, I have secured a rank of 9524 in VIT. As from the latest government MHRD NIRF rankings VIT university is ranked 13th above many NITS. I had always known that except the IITS, BITS...

See it totally depends upon market forces and your knowledge .If both fall in place you will get a vey good placement. But if any out of this falls out it will be a tedious task for you. But...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

Sir, Please tell me what should the order of preference or ranking of subjects (streams) offered at VIT in terms of placement , rising demand etc. CSE , ECE , IT , MECHANICAL ….etc.

akash 3 days ago
Going to join NIT (Trichy,Warangal,Surathkal) any of the 3. I am joining CSE. I have no prior experience in coding etc. Are the following specifications: Processor : Intel i3 RAM: 4GB HDD : ...

Yes enough. Enjoy there.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Well all the three institutions mentioned by you are quite good, choose any of the three, but don’t make haste about the configuration of the Laptop, immediately you may not require it, get ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

try to get i5 that will be better

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
sir,what are the most scoring topics for iitadvanced

Kinematics, Fluids, Magnetism, EMI and Modern Physics.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off