ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have passed my 12th exams & now i want to prepare for iit exams.i am an mumbai student & have covered my MHT-CET syllabus very well can i prepare for IIT & pass out with a very good ranking.which are the books i can refer ,the boks recommended on this are good or not? as i am having many books like morrision & boyd,H C Verma,11 &12th books for maths?

which books will be good for MCQs for my level to provide best preparation practice

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mayank

YOu are a dropper .If you want to prepear for IIT JEE than you have only 3-4 month left.

Rank totally depends upon you how much hard work you can do.

Difficuty level of IIT JEE is graler than MHT-CET.so you need to start prepration for IIT JEE from begning.

Books Recommended on this is good for IIT JEE prepration.

You are serious about IIT JEE

then I will suggest you to join coaching classes.

u can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Regards

Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, My daughter got 120 marks in JEE mains and 971/1000 in Telangana Intermediate board exams. Can she get a seat in any NITs in ECE or EEE or CSE?

Yeah she can get seat corresponding to these branches.There are many NITs in which she can get a seat for this rank.
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Dear Sir, Kindly be active and keep an eye on counselling rounds, your daughter has bright chances to get an admission at an NIT...apart from that you may also ask her or you yourself may...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

yes she have chances to get in nit see for the councelling process hope she get the desired college

sajid 8 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 7 days ago
How should we prepare for bitsat english?

Synonyms and Antonyms Questions from this topic are commonly asked in all English language exams. For theBITSATEnglish section there are generally 2 questions from this topic. To understand...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Synonyms and Antonyms Questions from this topic are commonly asked in all English language exams. For theBITSATEnglish section there are generally 2 questions from this topic. To understand...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You can go through on the websitie Indiabix.com,On this web site they will give the reasoning questions also. There are other top universities which provide you excellent placement...

abhinaipadachuru 13 days ago
Hello sir and friends, which mathematics book is best for jee (mains and advanced ) and other competitive exams : olympiads ,kvpy,and others?

ML Khanna is best.

shubham sharda one month ago

for mathematics there is a book NEW PATTERN MATHS by SK GOYAL it is very good book and contains all type of questions like integer , matrix, multiple chioice etc and best thing is that it...

ng29 one month ago

cengage is the best because it is is having quiet well explaination of all the questions and a small size book inspiring to complete the book approve if useful

grenade one month ago
what should i do whether solve the previous year questions or read the ncert textbook

kindly,read the ncert thorough

2015 years ago
View all Questions »