DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i have passed my 12th exams & now i want to prepare for iit exams.i am an mumbai student & have covered my MHT-CET syllabus very well can i prepare for IIT & pass out with a very good ranking.which are the books i can refer ,the boks recommended on this are good or not? as i am having many books like morrision & boyd,H C Verma,11 &12th books for maths?

which books will be good for MCQs for my level to provide best preparation practice

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mayank

YOu are a dropper .If you want to prepear for IIT JEE than you have only 3-4 month left.

Rank totally depends upon you how much hard work you can do.

Difficuty level of IIT JEE is graler than MHT-CET.so you need to start prepration for IIT JEE from begning.

Books Recommended on this is good for IIT JEE prepration.

You are serious about IIT JEE

then I will suggest you to join coaching classes.

u can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Regards

Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 25 days ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 25 days ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 25 days ago
how to get jipmer previous year question papers and also the aiims mock test papers answers?

You can get jipmer previous year question papers in this book of Arihant Experts called14 Years Solved Papers JIPMER Medical (English) 4th Edition. For AIIMS you can buy :AIIMS MBBS Entrance...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?

Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?

Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...

Leepika Roy one month ago

yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details