Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

i have passed my 12th exams & now i want to prepare for iit exams.i am an mumbai student & have covered my MHT-CET syllabus very well can i prepare for IIT & pass out with a very good ranking.which are the books i can refer ,the boks recommended on this are good or not? as i am having many books like morrision & boyd,H C Verma,11 &12th books for maths?

which books will be good for MCQs for my level to provide best preparation practice

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mayank

YOu are a dropper .If you want to prepear for IIT JEE than you have only 3-4 month left.

Rank totally depends upon you how much hard work you can do.

Difficuty level of IIT JEE is graler than MHT-CET.so you need to start prepration for IIT JEE from begning.

Books Recommended on this is good for IIT JEE prepration.

You are serious about IIT JEE

then I will suggest you to join coaching classes.

u can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Regards

Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya 24 days ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 24 days ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 4 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 4 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 10 months ago
SIr, I have the options for (a) 5 yr integrated M.Tech at IIEST, Shibpur, Howrah, (b) BE (Hons in Chem. Eng.) at BITS Hyderabad, and (c ) B.Tech (IT) at Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad. Which One to...

What specialization you are getting at IIEST, shibpur?
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I am getting 5 Year Integrated M.Tech. in IT.

Animesh Das 10 months ago
Person with 172 in Jee main and 96. 5 in boards is liable for which NIT?

Dear student Every year cut offs change but with these marks you will be liable forNational Institute of Technology, Agartala,Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Bhavya one month ago
i get 324 mark in bits & 938 rank ipu what shod icuse

Definitely BITs !! You can get a decent branch with this score. And if you are really very much branch specific, BITs also provide an opportunity to change your branch after first year(...
  img
Ankit yesterday

Congratulations Dear, it’s a good score and you have quite good chances of getting admission in any of the leading institutions of the country, like – BITS, Pilani,..........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 hours ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off