Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can u suggest which are the best books for the practise of numericals of physics chemistry and maths ?

Physics : H C Verma, D C Pandey
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

HC Verma is good, but there are no solutions to the problems, if you want solutions then i’d suggest Arihant series.

shubham sharda one month ago
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya one month ago
Hi I have scored 98 in JEE Mains and expecting 90% in NIOS board exam. What will be my rank this year, and what was the rank last year for same mark, Thanks

Cutoff for jee mains is 105. So 98 will not help.. You can give any other exams like Bitsat, etc Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

If you are from GEN cat, you would be around 250000. Last year it was 330000 for the same score.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
i have just one more month for aipmt and i am still confused about my studying statergies. if you could please help me on how to prepare myself, i would be grateful.

Now is not the time to study concepts. Just revise the formulae. If you start some topic now, it’s not going to help much, maybe even the question won’t come from that topic. So,...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
can the same rainbow be observed by two persons if both have normal vision?

Rainbow is a phenomenon in which the spectrum of light appear in the sky when sun shines on droplets of moisture in the earth’s atmosphere.It occurs in the form of an arc.Rainbow is...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 months ago

but i have verified the answer from a book and it says the same rainbow cannot be seen by two persons having normal vision

srishti sabharwal 8 months ago

but whats the reason that two personshaving same vision cant see the same rainbow?

srishti sabharwal 8 months ago
which coaching correspondence course and books should i take to have an exhaustive practice of good numericals???????

You can join www.Askiitians.com as askiitians is India's first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago
View all Questions »