Dear sir/madam i am enrold in fiitjee rite now......but i hv discovered that i hv to do a lot of stuff both for school board xams(2010) n iitjee 2010.......i ve to rebuild everithin becoz i ve lost everithin due 2 lack f practice........please tell me how should i go about it.........how much time should i devote to my school studiz n how much to iitjee.....how many hrs study everiday will b enough to cover up d whole iitjee syllabus in this short period(now to march-april 2010) n secure a rank within 2000(dats my primary aim sir/ madam)..........i will be stoppin all my tuitions from november n will also b bunkin skool coz d syllabus is almost complete.......i wish to secure an overall average of 85% with 90% marks in PCM in the boards KEEPIN IN MIND d latest board marks standards/cutoffs set up by the govt 4 IITJEE...................i hv been vry vry confused about the division of my study time fr boards n iitjee..........................................................though i know it is vry late now but stil i think i can do it ..............................sir/madam i will b much obliged if u please give me a vry detailed reply to my query..!! THANKING YOU TARANAND MUKHOPADHYAY

Dear sir/madam i am enrold in fiitjee rite now......but i hv discovered that i hv to do  a lot of stuff both for school board xams(2010) n iitjee 2010.......i ve to rebuild everithin becoz i ve lost everithin due 2 lack f practice........please tell me how should i go about it.........how much time should i devote to my school studiz n how much to iitjee.....how many hrs study everiday will b enough to cover up d whole iitjee syllabus in this short period(now to march-april 2010) n secure a rank within 2000(dats my primary aim sir/ madam)..........i will be stoppin all my tuitions from november n will also b bunkin skool coz d syllabus is almost complete.......i wish to secure an overall average of 85% with 90% marks in PCM in the boards KEEPIN IN MIND d latest board marks standards/cutoffs set up by the govt 4 IITJEE...................i hv been vry vry confused about the division of my study time fr boards n iitjee..........................................................though i know it is vry late now but stil i think i can do it ..............................sir/madam i will b much obliged if u please give me a vry detailed reply to my query..!!

THANKING YOU

TARANAND MUKHOPADHYAY

Grade:12

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear Taranand

First thing that i want to tell that there is no such rule that student must have 80% or above.so you need not to worry about that report.

Your aim is to get rank under 2000.and you have not studied any thing.so from now you must give double effort than other student.

For 12 th appearing student need to study 5-6 hour in school then 3-4 hour in coaching and then 6-7 hour in home.

if you are prepearing of ent. exam then it is also sufficient for Physics,chemistry ,math/bio subject for 12th board.

for rest of subjects of 12th board you should give 1 hour per subject per day.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Taranand

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

TARANAND MUKHOPADHYAY
18 Points
14 years ago
thank you so much sir....!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free