Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

hi...i am ashita i wanted to ask that hw shud i prepare inorganic chemistry???? coz its so damn confusing n tym consuming????

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ashita

you are prepearing for IIT JEE,so come out from the comfort zone.and make yourself a hard working student.

only  way to remove your confusion to give more time on that perticular subject.and this can be achieved by hard work only

follow good books for Inorganic chemistry.

Such as J d lee & O P tandon.

If you are not taking coaching then I will suggest you to join Coaching Classes,they will guide you in better way.

Hope you will give your best.

Regards

Badiuddin

6 years ago

AT THIS POINT OF TIME YOU CAN JUST BELIVE ON N.C.E.R.T  INORGANIC PART. all the privious questions are just the easy modifications of examples from N.C.E.R.T. FOR INORGANIC PART YOU HAVE TO STRONG IN MUGGING SIMPLE KEY WORDS AND SHOULD PLAN A WAY TO CRAM THE SERIES. YOUR REDOX PART SHOULD BE STRONG, ANALYSE ALL THE REACTIONS IN NCERT ON THE BASIS WITH REDOX.. THIS CAN HELP YOU TO KICK OFF SOME OF TENSION..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 8 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 10 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in jee mains and also I’hve got 98% in 12 th examination(Andhra Pradesh Board) . And I am OBC.What is my general and obc rank rank that I’ll get in jee mains?

yeah thats our nearest estimation and its 99% correct Now check the opening and closing rank of NITS in ECE branch .. IF eg ur rank = 16388 opening rank of NIT warangal ECE= 5000 closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

Sir,Is the rank predictor provided in your website is real or fake? If it is right then I’ve got estimated rank of 16388 , OBC category rank is 3690.Then in which NIT’s I could get E.C.E...

harish 20 days ago
I have got 88 in jee main and I am of obc category.I am expecting 95% in 2nd puc Karnataka board exam.What wud be my approximate rank and will I get any nit or iiit.Thank You

Dear Sudent, you can use askiitians’ rank predictor and let me tell you that your score is not quite good, but there is still ahope for you if you keep visiting the official weblinks of...

2016 years ago
my expected rank in jee mains is 30000 can i get nit colleges with computer science or electrcal branch

No issues, if you are unable to get an admission at an NIT as there are numerous reputed colleges and universities across the country which are known for their efficient faculty members,...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

sorry but only chances of branch like textile , mechanical are there with such a rank. otherwise your rank is good and appreciable.if you got good marks in advance chances of electrical may ...

SAHIL one month ago
sir plz help me how i get concentration in study

you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.

lokesh palingi 2 years ago

I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.

Ashfaq Khan 2 years ago

pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise

komalpreet 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details