Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: OFFER5

hi...i am ashita i wanted to ask that hw shud i prepare inorganic chemistry???? coz its so damn confusing n tym consuming????

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ashita

you are prepearing for IIT JEE,so come out from the comfort zone.and make yourself a hard working student.

only  way to remove your confusion to give more time on that perticular subject.and this can be achieved by hard work only

follow good books for Inorganic chemistry.

Such as J d lee & O P tandon.

If you are not taking coaching then I will suggest you to join Coaching Classes,they will guide you in better way.

Hope you will give your best.

Regards

Badiuddin

6 years ago

AT THIS POINT OF TIME YOU CAN JUST BELIVE ON N.C.E.R.T  INORGANIC PART. all the privious questions are just the easy modifications of examples from N.C.E.R.T. FOR INORGANIC PART YOU HAVE TO STRONG IN MUGGING SIMPLE KEY WORDS AND SHOULD PLAN A WAY TO CRAM THE SERIES. YOUR REDOX PART SHOULD BE STRONG, ANALYSE ALL THE REACTIONS IN NCERT ON THE BASIS WITH REDOX.. THIS CAN HELP YOU TO KICK OFF SOME OF TENSION..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL 14 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one year ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey one month ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi one month ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?

Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?

weer kumar 3 years ago

It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA

Prabal Chakraborty one year ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...

Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE.

sarma.sridhar08@gmail.com Sarma 6 years ago
hows BIT Patna (Extension of BIT Mesra) for Electronics and communication branch????

Its good branch for placement, project approval from industry and proffessors.... Its ranking is also good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: OFFER5

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off