ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi...i am ashita i wanted to ask that hw shud i prepare inorganic chemistry???? coz its so damn confusing n tym consuming????

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ashita

you are prepearing for IIT JEE,so come out from the comfort zone.and make yourself a hard working student.

only  way to remove your confusion to give more time on that perticular subject.and this can be achieved by hard work only

follow good books for Inorganic chemistry.

Such as J d lee & O P tandon.

If you are not taking coaching then I will suggest you to join Coaching Classes,they will guide you in better way.

Hope you will give your best.

Regards

Badiuddin

5 years ago

AT THIS POINT OF TIME YOU CAN JUST BELIVE ON N.C.E.R.T  INORGANIC PART. all the privious questions are just the easy modifications of examples from N.C.E.R.T. FOR INORGANIC PART YOU HAVE TO STRONG IN MUGGING SIMPLE KEY WORDS AND SHOULD PLAN A WAY TO CRAM THE SERIES. YOUR REDOX PART SHOULD BE STRONG, ANALYSE ALL THE REACTIONS IN NCERT ON THE BASIS WITH REDOX.. THIS CAN HELP YOU TO KICK OFF SOME OF TENSION..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash yesterday

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 10 hours ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 11 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
which physics objective and concepts bokk i should choose????

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 9 months ago

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 9 months ago
Sir Got 59607 In MAins 2015 Will I Get Any Nit (OC).( Boy)

I suggest you to visit the official website of JEE Mains and try to find out the current status of cutoff list as well as counselling rounds’ results, based on that you may get a clearer...

Soneel Verma 9 hours ago
Sir I have got 434 rank in Sastra My mains score is 152 and board percentage is 96.2 Will it be useful for me by going to Sastra?Or will it be better trying other private universities or to ...

If u get above 120 in mains and 95% above in+2 u can easily get sastra 120+ in mains and above 95% in boards would seal you a seat in any branch in SASTRA . and u can also easily get any of ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago

Its difficult in getting desired course in Top colleges.So be visiting some of the top universities which provide you excellent placement activity,good scholarship as you scored 96.2%.Top...

abhinaipadachuru 14 days ago

first of all congrats as per your question you have more chances to get seat in your desired college sastra. you could also see other options like lovely professional university srm...

sajid 14 days ago
View all Questions »