DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

hi...i am ashita i wanted to ask that hw shud i prepare inorganic chemistry???? coz its so damn confusing n tym consuming????

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ashita

you are prepearing for IIT JEE,so come out from the comfort zone.and make yourself a hard working student.

only  way to remove your confusion to give more time on that perticular subject.and this can be achieved by hard work only

follow good books for Inorganic chemistry.

Such as J d lee & O P tandon.

If you are not taking coaching then I will suggest you to join Coaching Classes,they will guide you in better way.

Hope you will give your best.

Regards

Badiuddin

5 years ago

AT THIS POINT OF TIME YOU CAN JUST BELIVE ON N.C.E.R.T  INORGANIC PART. all the privious questions are just the easy modifications of examples from N.C.E.R.T. FOR INORGANIC PART YOU HAVE TO STRONG IN MUGGING SIMPLE KEY WORDS AND SHOULD PLAN A WAY TO CRAM THE SERIES. YOUR REDOX PART SHOULD BE STRONG, ANALYSE ALL THE REACTIONS IN NCERT ON THE BASIS WITH REDOX.. THIS CAN HELP YOU TO KICK OFF SOME OF TENSION..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

Check the link for preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Avinash one month ago

you can also try askiitians online study material.

Arindam Gupta Roy one month ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 29 days ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 29 days ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 29 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
I am a west bengal board student,I am very confused about the sylabus of my upcoming kvpy (SA) exam …..I further request you to give me some suggestion and preparation tips about the exam...

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

RELAX BRO, I myself is twice kvpy scholar, Just work hard on organic chemistry and biology(ALSO COMES)

shubham khanna one month ago
how to prepare for jee advanced in 1 mont

Try to solve all the previous papers of IITJEE, clear your all the doubt related to these papers. Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar askIITians Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar one year ago

Theory can be best cleared by solving questions i.e preious year questions ...and by solving it you can get an idea of what type of questions are generally asked in IIt . And Even if the...

Kehav Chandak one year ago

What is the use of solving previous years..? As every year unique questions are asked..!! shouldnot we concentrate more on theory than wasting tym on previous years..?

karuna Yadav one year ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?

Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details