ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi...i am ashita i wanted to ask that hw shud i prepare inorganic chemistry???? coz its so damn confusing n tym consuming????

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ashita

you are prepearing for IIT JEE,so come out from the comfort zone.and make yourself a hard working student.

only  way to remove your confusion to give more time on that perticular subject.and this can be achieved by hard work only

follow good books for Inorganic chemistry.

Such as J d lee & O P tandon.

If you are not taking coaching then I will suggest you to join Coaching Classes,they will guide you in better way.

Hope you will give your best.

Regards

Badiuddin

5 years ago

AT THIS POINT OF TIME YOU CAN JUST BELIVE ON N.C.E.R.T  INORGANIC PART. all the privious questions are just the easy modifications of examples from N.C.E.R.T. FOR INORGANIC PART YOU HAVE TO STRONG IN MUGGING SIMPLE KEY WORDS AND SHOULD PLAN A WAY TO CRAM THE SERIES. YOUR REDOX PART SHOULD BE STRONG, ANALYSE ALL THE REACTIONS IN NCERT ON THE BASIS WITH REDOX.. THIS CAN HELP YOU TO KICK OFF SOME OF TENSION..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 2 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 4 months ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
please suggest a book or two books for chemistry which covers all topics of chemistry, physical, organic and inorganic?

You should opt GR Bathla and sons O.P.Tandon Chemistry....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
I would like to get admission for mechanical engineering in IIT B/D/K... how much marks should i score to assure myself a seat in these universities? Also I belong to the OBC category

Hi, No one can tell you marks as such. Try to score more than 55% marks, that will do. The best thing to know this is to know what is the opening and cloasing ranks of last year allotment....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

i did some resesarch about the opening rank and closing rank of iit b... it goes from rank 13 – 272... so how much exactly should i score to get a sure chance?

Joel Joy one month ago

i did some resesarch about the opening rank and closing rank of iit b... it goes from rank 13 – 272... so how much exactly should i score to get a sure chance?

Joel Joy one month ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to the...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
which one is wise to take: metallurgy of NIT jaipur or NIT durgapur?

NIT jaipur is better college than NIT durgapur interms of infrastructure, placements. So it is wiser to choose Metallurgy from that college rather than NIT durgapur. If you want to know more...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
View all Questions »