Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hi...i am ashita i wanted to ask that hw shud i prepare inorganic chemistry???? coz its so damn confusing n tym consuming????

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ashita

you are prepearing for IIT JEE,so come out from the comfort zone.and make yourself a hard working student.

only  way to remove your confusion to give more time on that perticular subject.and this can be achieved by hard work only

follow good books for Inorganic chemistry.

Such as J d lee & O P tandon.

If you are not taking coaching then I will suggest you to join Coaching Classes,they will guide you in better way.

Hope you will give your best.

Regards

Badiuddin

6 years ago

AT THIS POINT OF TIME YOU CAN JUST BELIVE ON N.C.E.R.T  INORGANIC PART. all the privious questions are just the easy modifications of examples from N.C.E.R.T. FOR INORGANIC PART YOU HAVE TO STRONG IN MUGGING SIMPLE KEY WORDS AND SHOULD PLAN A WAY TO CRAM THE SERIES. YOUR REDOX PART SHOULD BE STRONG, ANALYSE ALL THE REACTIONS IN NCERT ON THE BASIS WITH REDOX.. THIS CAN HELP YOU TO KICK OFF SOME OF TENSION..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir/ma’am im poor in 11 th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12 th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help me i study in...

@ amitej yes, u can . as u mentioned in the question that u want to crack jee main 2017 only , then obviously u can . but crossing jee advanced a=is not so easy , right now what u have to...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

Aneesh Sehgal 24 days ago

Since you are poor in class XI concept, don`t know that you are poor in which subject physics so I`m assuming that you are not good in any subject(PCM)

Amey 27 days ago
I have dropped 1 year for the coaching of IIT JEE. My father was told by some of his friends that in campus selection,droppers are given low preference. Is it true??

Dear Friend, it is just a misconception of some people, how can it be true that a high performance student may be neglected just because of a reason that he is a dropper??? NO. not at all,...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

@ adarsh there is no such preference to the non dropper student that the dropper student , Even the people who will come to the college for recruiting the students they even donot have...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago

no friend there is no such thing. the high you score the more preference you get, no matter you drop a year or not best of luck thanks

SAHIL 15 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
Kindly arrange the following branches in terms of job prospects and corresponding 5 best colleges (India) in order of merit offering the branches. 1. Civil Engg. 2. Mechanical Engg. 3. Comp ...

Hi, 3. Comp Sc. & Engg - IIT Kanpur 5. Electronics Engg. - IIT Delhi 4. Electrical Engg. - IIt Delhi 2. Mechanical Engg. - IIT Kharagpur 11. Petroleum Engg. - Indian Institute of...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
which branch is best for engineering...please tell me?

hello, which topic you are in best and interest select that.and it is the your life so choose carefully.you can choose any branch that is better.

raj 2 months ago
Hey......now iam joining in btech and wanted to prepare for bitsat 2016 along with my btech.....so can u give me sme imp tips for preparation......and refer me sme books for bitsat...not...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Kushal darwaja 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off