ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

without going for coaching when i am in 11th and in 12th how can i prepare for iit examination?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi gauri b

Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition.

coaching classes can guide in a better way. you can join online coaching classes from  your home.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
 www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books and always try to solve problems from magazines like MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY TODAY atleast once in two months.

For BOOKS you can check this link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Hope you give your best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best gauri b.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 13 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 11 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 12 days ago
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

vikas yadav one month ago

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

I AM PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. SOMEONE RECOMMENDED ME TO SOLVE PAST 36 IIT PAPERS, IT WOULD HELP ME FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. WHEN I TRIED I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE OBJECTIVE...

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
sir,i want sl loney plane trigonometry part 1 solutions in pdf format.. From where can i get it? Please give me the link.....

Hi, You need to search for it. The copy may be available in the market, but the chances are less. You can search it on internet as well. There are various content companies who provides...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

Hi, I think going for the solutions will not help you. In fact, in order to prepare better, you can book sessions with askIITians for your doubt solving. We can discuss all the problems in...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

sir,i have searched a lot from my side but i am not getting it..do u know any website or blog through which i can get it

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?

Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »