Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

without going for coaching when i am in 11th and in 12th how can i prepare for iit examination?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi gauri b

Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition.

coaching classes can guide in a better way. you can join online coaching classes from  your home.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
 www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books and always try to solve problems from magazines like MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY TODAY atleast once in two months.

For BOOKS you can check this link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Hope you give your best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best gauri b.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL 4 days ago
prove that: sin 8 -cos 8 x÷1-2sin 2 xcos 2 x=-cos2x=sin 2 x-cos 2 x

Instead of waiting for 12 hours to get your doubts resolved and delaying your studies, try HashLearn Now app. Search for it on the Android Play Store. It is called CBSE/JEE/NEET-Get tutors...

Ankit 14 days ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

2016 years ago

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

15 hours ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
im not selected in 1 st and 2 nd round in iit advance 2015. my adv category rank is 554. what is the chance in 3 rd round? plzzz help me sir.

please mention your category and CRL rank give detail information about your rank and locked choice.

vb one year ago

plzzzzzzzzz...... sir

sumit lkumar lakra one year ago
sir my sc category rank is 2778 according to your rank predictor.can i get nit or iiit allahabad or dtu and nsit?

Dear Student, your rank and category may help you get in some reputed institution, but getting at DTU/NSIT or Allahabad institutions, but getting the required branch may not be predicted at ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

there is no option to fill category rank.they only ask rank ,if give the general rank provided by this site then it says i could get chemical in nit trichy.But how is this possible?

aparna one month ago

HI APARNA PLEASE USE THE COLLEGE AND BRANCH PREDICTOR TO CHECK ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off