ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

without going for coaching when i am in 11th and in 12th how can i prepare for iit examination?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi gauri b

Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition.

coaching classes can guide in a better way. you can join online coaching classes from  your home.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
 www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books and always try to solve problems from magazines like MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY TODAY atleast once in two months.

For BOOKS you can check this link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Hope you give your best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best gauri b.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges. also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

IITs expectations are too high,...no doubt you have scored very well...umm..You better visit the websites of IITs and some other chosen one institutions where you feel like you may get...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

There may be a chance but you need to try at some other institutions with a good image. the relevant information may be fished out by visiting website, i suggest MS Ramaiah Inst Of Tech...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

well these pvt colleges r of no use. yes shivam yadav u will get IIT BHU computer science

Sagnik Bhowmick 13 days ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago
respected sir i can not get manipal engineering entrance exam paper

Dear Student, Please find the papers with complete solutions here http://www.askiitians.com/past-year-papers/manipal-uget.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Pls ask for Manipal entrance exam papers...ARIHANT PUBLICATION BOOK.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
What is the AIR required for Computer Science at Bachelor’s at IIT Delhi, Bombay, Kharagpur, Roorkee and Kanpur.

for B.tech in CSE you at least need following ranks in general category. IIT delhi ----> 100 IIT bombay----> 55 IIT kharagpur ----> 310 IIT roorkee ----> 370 IIT kanpur ---->...
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.

Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...

rinku kumar 5 years ago

dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...

vasu thakkar 2 years ago

Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago
View all Questions »