dear sir, this year i had passed my th examination with 83 % marks and got a rank of 40,000 in AIEEE, my chemistry and physics section is quite good but maths is weak, for JEE 10 i am going to learn only coordinate ,differential calculus and probability in maths , physics and chemistry are good, and I am devoting 7 hrs coninuously on studies from last month, is it possible for me to crack iit, am i having sufficient time to complete my preperation. I am an OBC candidate.

dear sir, this year i had passed my th examination with 83 % marks and got a rank of 40,000 in AIEEE, my chemistry and physics section is quite good but maths is weak, for JEE 10 i am going to learn only coordinate ,differential calculus and probability in maths , physics and chemistry are good, and I am devoting 7 hrs coninuously on studies from last month, is it possible for me to crack iit, am i having sufficient time to complete my preperation. I am an OBC candidate.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear Shubham roy

For IIt JEE you can have only 1 attempt after 12th

so this is your last attempt. but you have prepeared only coordinate ,differential calculus and probability in maths.

You have left many topics. for IIt JEE you have to pass all the three subject .if you will fail in maths then you can get admission in IITs.

So I will suggest you to prepear whole syll.you have still lot of time left.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Shubham.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free