Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

dear sir, this year i had passed my th examination with 83 % marks and got a rank of 40,000 in AIEEE, my chemistry and physics section is quite good but maths is weak, for JEE 10 i am going to learn only coordinate ,differential calculus and probability in maths , physics and chemistry are good, and I am devoting 7 hrs coninuously on studies from last month, is it possible for me to crack iit, am i having sufficient time to complete my preperation. I am an OBC candidate.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shubham roy

For IIt JEE you can have only 1 attempt after 12th

so this is your last attempt. but you have prepeared only coordinate ,differential calculus and probability in maths.

You have left many topics. for IIt JEE you have to pass all the three subject .if you will fail in maths then you can get admission in IITs.

So I will suggest you to prepear whole syll.you have still lot of time left.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Shubham.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi one month ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
can you pl. guide for the best brach of each iit for which i ca apply

Dear student, There are many branches which are good, comparision varies from person to person and also on which parameter are we comparing ? Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Before everything else you must tell me about your score in board and JEE, thereafter only I may suggest something...To be honest CSE/CIVIL/EEE?Biotech may take you to places, you may try...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
are the opening and closing ranks given according to category?

It is available on the official website of jee.
  img

all are according to CRL for reservation categories, they have seperate opening and closing ranks plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago

yes it is categorywise and u can simply check it on google

navneet 11 months ago
i come under general category .my jee main 2016 marks are 110 and board expected marks are above 89 % .so which in which colleges i will get admission?

Although your score in board or JEE is not that pleasing but getting into an NIT may be a distant possibility, but there is no dearth of reputed and well-to-do institutions these days,...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

With this score and board percentage I don’t think you would get any NIT as you belong to genral category. Better try next year or apply for private institutes that accept JEE score for...

Natasha Roy one month ago

YOU CN EXPECT A GOOD NIT BUT YOU WILL NOT GET A SEAT LIKE COMPUTER,CIVIL AND MECHANICAL. OTHERWISE I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A GOOD COLLEGE LIKE NIT JALANDHAR {TEXTILE BRANCH},NIT AGARTALA{...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off