ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

dear sir, this year i had passed my th examination with 83 % marks and got a rank of 40,000 in AIEEE, my chemistry and physics section is quite good but maths is weak, for JEE 10 i am going to learn only coordinate ,differential calculus and probability in maths , physics and chemistry are good, and I am devoting 7 hrs coninuously on studies from last month, is it possible for me to crack iit, am i having sufficient time to complete my preperation. I am an OBC candidate.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shubham roy

For IIt JEE you can have only 1 attempt after 12th

so this is your last attempt. but you have prepeared only coordinate ,differential calculus and probability in maths.

You have left many topics. for IIt JEE you have to pass all the three subject .if you will fail in maths then you can get admission in IITs.

So I will suggest you to prepear whole syll.you have still lot of time left.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Shubham.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav one month ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina one month ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina one month ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI one month ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

My son securing 70 marks in IIT and 95% marks in Ap board 12 class. What will be the expected rank?

PLease visit the following link to get the rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 20 days ago

if general category yhen he is not qualifying jee main and must start preparing for other exams like bitsat and ipu approve if useful

ng29 20 days ago
I have scored 138 marks in jee mains paper 2 and 72.2% in cbse where can I get admission in architecture?

Hi, There are a chances that you may get admission in B. Arch provided you cleared the drawing aptitude test. See the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea.
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
Sir, I would like to score around 360 marks in BITSAT.. I would like to know what all preparations should i take for achieving it.I have a months time in front of me.

book i have mentioned is thick but u dont need to be get depressed bcoz in one month u select chapters in which u r weak or that creates problem in exam like metallurgy, pblock etc practice...

ng29 5 days ago

bitsat is easy exam but it needs SPEED+ACCURACY=EFFICIENCY there is a book COMPLETE SUCCES PACKAGE FOR BITSAT 2015

ng29 5 days ago

i also need ans of same ques.

mansi dabriwal 5 days ago
View all Questions »