Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

dear sir, this year i had passed my th examination with 83 % marks and got a rank of 40,000 in AIEEE, my chemistry and physics section is quite good but maths is weak, for JEE 10 i am going to learn only coordinate ,differential calculus and probability in maths , physics and chemistry are good, and I am devoting 7 hrs coninuously on studies from last month, is it possible for me to crack iit, am i having sufficient time to complete my preperation. I am an OBC candidate.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shubham roy

For IIt JEE you can have only 1 attempt after 12th

so this is your last attempt. but you have prepeared only coordinate ,differential calculus and probability in maths.

You have left many topics. for IIt JEE you have to pass all the three subject .if you will fail in maths then you can get admission in IITs.

So I will suggest you to prepear whole syll.you have still lot of time left.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Shubham.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I belong to general. I got 92 marks in jee mains. what will be my rank in mains and what will be the changes of me getting into a descent college in CSE or CSIT

You will go in the range of 20000 to 25000 AIR. So in that range getting any rank is very difficult but you may get some regional colleges.
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 days ago

it depends on your board exam result also but you will not get cse or csit in nit but wait for board result. keep patience best of luck for your future. thanks and approve

SONALI 3 days ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 7 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 8 months ago
Can someone recommend good personal tutors in Bangalore south(Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, BTM) for IIT JEE Physics, Chemistry and Maths? My son is attending one of the premier...

sorry but you cannot find information about personal tutors on this site..........very very sorry again. but you can buy online courses from this site which acts as a personal tutor thanks...

SAHIL 12 days ago

Thanks Sahil for the reply. I am sorry for not understanding the scope of the site. Thanks and regards

Nivant 11 days ago
Sir is there any scope for stem cell engineering in india in terms of good salary and job.

Hello Dear First you decide what you actually want to do. If you are looking for good salary & a job, go for a professional course. But if you are actually interested in choosing this...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
At present I am in class 10 and I am in great confusion whether to persue my study in school or to go to kota for coaching to qualify iit jee advance.

Please give us your contact details. Member from our team will arrange counselling session for you and will clarify you confusion.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
What to and from whrere to study for jee mains?

generally schools provide these kind of coachings....and also askiitians provide a really good letures of syllabus in iit jee entrance....other websites like raoiit academy is also very...

darshini 8 months ago

Apart from the websites, u may also refer the following books: Maths: T.M.H , Amit Agarwal, Cengage publications etc Physics: H.C Verma, Cengage publications etc Chemistry: O.P Tondon etc

Krishna Koushik 8 months ago

organic chemistry and narendra avasti for chemistry....dc pandey – a wonderful book for physics....

darshini 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off