Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

which book should we refer for maths please suggest the books in a manner that which book shoud we refer first and which should be later

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

A book by R.S.Agarwal (Maths XI and XII) are the basic text books

Apart from this go for :

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

--

regards

Ramehs

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the top 20 percentile of Bihar board this year?

Hii this can be obtained at the official website of Either JEE or Bihar board secondary results
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL one month ago
Hi guys, Firstly I am new to this forum but it is amazing. I am an 11th grade student doing PCM and want to clear JEE-advanced. I have joined an Institute called Wisdom here. I am nothing...

@ paras thanks for being a part of the forum . as u are a grade 11 th student and want to clear jee advanced , u have ample of time to do so , and u have also a reduced school hours ,...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
Sir I am jaswant .my date of birth is 21/02/2001.now I am studying in 11th.I want to fight neet 2018.does I am eligible.please replay.

@ jaswant yes, u are elligible with the age criteria only , after that u have to fill percentage and subject criteria also . that means u need to score 60 percent at least as a general...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

yes jaswant surely you are eligible for neet 2018. to read full eligibility criteria visit http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/ with warm regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir,I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but only9 marks in maths.Iscored 156 in mains and got 930 obc rank and alloted NIT delhi cse.I have following options- 2nd attempt while studying in nit,or...

@ varun Nit delhi is good , so, it will be depend upon you , if u have confidence that u can do better next time to get top 3 nits , and might be iits , then u can also take a drop for 1...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...

@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................

Mudit 26 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off