plz can anybody tell me whats the new syllabus of the ISEET 2013???

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

No change in syllabus,only pattern of examination will be changed.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 78 percent in CBSE 2014, qualified in JEE Mains 2014(got 140), didn’t get a rank in Advanced 2014 and am writing both Mains and Advanced in 2015. Is 78 percent sufficient for 2015 IIT...

It has been decided in the meeting that JEE Advanced 2015 Eligibility Criteria will be changed from the existing Top 20 Percentile to Top 20 Percentile or 75 per cent marks in the Class XII...
  img
Ravi one month ago
i don,t have much time now for iit jee. my preparation seems to be ok ok.please tell me the scoring chapters, on which i have to focus more.

If you have finished all the chapters and revise all these several times with practising good problems and also try to solve previous 20 years questions asked in IIT-JEE exam. You would...
  img
Naveen Kumar 25 days ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 2 months ago
xfgjcghjm

Dear student Please clear your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 6 months ago
sir my jee main score is132 and my intermediate percentage is 96 (460/470 in +1 and 500/530 in +2) i am obc(ncl) category student and i got Civil in NIT agartala in spot round but i’m...

If you want to go for MS in aborad and also with a option of job, then you should go for a drop.Your board percentage are fione don’t worry about the change that is not going to happen...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
(1)if p and k be real numbers such that x^3 – px^2+kx-6=0 has its roots real and positive,then the minimum value of k is? (2)the maximum value of f(x)=sin(x)+cos(x) when x lies between...

2.Use AOD, 2nd order derivative method to find the solution of the eqn in the forst and third quadrant for maximum and minimum value of the function. 3. Substitute the value of x or y(here...
  img
Ravi 21 days ago

sir,it would be very kind of you if you please post the answers,i have tried in the same way,please post the answers...

vineet chatterjee 20 days ago
View all Questions »