ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

plz can anybody tell me whats the new syllabus of the ISEET 2013???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

No change in syllabus,only pattern of examination will be changed.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 6 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 6 months ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 4 months ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 4 months ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 21 days ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 19 days ago
what is chemical formula of domestic phynel? and what are the effect of phynel on human eyes?

C6H5OH(Phenol) Phenol generally has a corrosive effect when it comes in contact with the tissue. It can cause severe damage to human eyes and may cause blindness....
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
can i get any nit with 95000 rank

your chances are negligible or no chances. give prefrence to this branches at the best college you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago

you will get north east nits like mizoram,nagaland etc

Rak 8 months ago

but only if belong to obc category

Rak 8 months ago
Howto increase concentration on studies?

Try these... 1.. Find an appropriate study environment. Generally, it is a good idea to eliminate distractions as much as possible while studying.Find a quiet area, such as a private room....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Hi, Find an appropriate study environment.Generally, it is a good idea to eliminate distractions as much as possible while studying.Find a quiet area, such as a private room. Turn off any...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
View all Questions »