plz can anybody tell me whats the new syllabus of the ISEET 2013???

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

No change in syllabus,only pattern of examination will be changed.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I am getting chemical at nit jalandhar. But i am more interested in software field. are there any chances of upgradation ..or should i go with chemical ?

It’s pretty good that you are getting Chemical Engg in NIT Jalandhar.If you are interested in software then you can even pursue it through the applications in the field of chemical...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre

Dear Student Mr. Sanchit Alekh Congratulation for 100% scholarship In FIITJEE specially in south delhi center. Dear Alekh , FIITJEE faculty at Delhi center are the best faculty among all...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago

navneet kumar 8 months ago
can droppers give SAT exam? will thee be any differenece among freshers and droppers in giving SAT?if a dropper student is selected,will there be anydifference in availabity of courses or...

Yes, droppers can give SAT. There is no problem in giving SAT ,if you are a dropper. Also, there wouldn’t be any problem in getting courses or there being discrimination between...
  img
Aziz Alam yesterday
View all Questions »