• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

how ways istart my prepration foriit

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me

ok thanks akash

vindhya 7 months ago

one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....

akash 7 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Hi Iam from Telengana and iam studying in 10 th class.I want to be an iitian can anyone suggest me a good college for intermediate or +1 and +2

just go for narayana or if u can study at kota u should go with allen institute PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 16 days ago

you may study in the narayana or in vignana jyothi coolege.if you got high score in tenth you may get seat in iiit also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 16 days ago
Is 420 competitive score to crack this year on open category

You are talking about which exam?????????????????
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

In AIPMT it is not sufficient .

Adarsh 8 months ago

No

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago
i have got rank of 677 in preparatory course st . NOW WOULD I GO TO IIT OR CHOOSE ANY BEST CLG IN EAMCET

Your rank is not good for the preparatory course. I will suggest you to take any best college whichever you are getting.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

IF you are getting a good course from top college through Eamcet then go for it otherwise choose prep
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...

Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...

Devik Aggarwal 6 months ago

I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??

Anabhra 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off