• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

how ways istart my prepration foriit

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 11 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 11 months ago
sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy one month ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 11 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 4 years ago
SIR MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS ARE 248 AND 12 TH % IS 94.2 CBSE AND 191 IN JEE ADVANCED. I WANT CSE IN IIT.

You rrank will be about 2500 , you will get cse in newer IITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 years ago

Hi Hitesh, With 191 marks you can't get CSE in any IITs. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 years ago
can you tell me the details about naturopathy and yogic sciences

A number of public and private colleges and institutes in India are offering Naturopathy course: Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS). The eligibility to have enrolled into BNYS...

SAHIL 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off