Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   how ways istart my prepration foriit

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey one month ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash one month ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
is iiitnr is better or top 5 colleges of bangalore

Its a good college, but ranking varies every year... Placement wise no problem at IIIT B... Try to get CS, EC or IT at IIIT B...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

ours batch will be the 1 st batch in iiitnr so is there will be any promblem regarding placements

paras jain one month ago
which books are better for cracking AIIMS exam?

Donot go through many books. Be selective in checking out a good book and work around it. Read one good book but throughly. NCERT Books are a must. NCERT Books Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago

NCERT books give you basic ideas then you can go for AIIMS exam point books.

Adarsh 2 months ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main i want to take admission in NIT in electrical engineering....plz tell me is there any possibility of getting admission in NIT in electrical engineering...

Yes there is possibility, but you might have to wait for further rounds. Also depends upon the category rank.
  img

Yes, There is possibility for you.
  img

Sir i am OBC ncl can I get admission in NIT in electrical engineering branch

aman kumar one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question