There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

how ways istart my prepration foriit

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 5 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 5 months ago
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 4 months ago
got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around 4 lac...
According to csab the previous year maximum closing rank for NIT kurukshetraafter 4 th round was in and around 8,50,000 for ST category. So you’ll definitely get it
Avinash 4 months ago
I think you will get it , but to be on a safe side why don’t you visit the ofiicial website JEE Mains and get to know where do you stand, you can also check it at other places too where you ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
What are X-rays actually?
X-rays are a form of invisible, high-frequency electromagnetic radiation. The wavelength of x-rays is between 10 and 0.01 nanometers, corresponding to a frequency of 30 PHz to 30 EHz....
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
What are future aspects with Chemical engineering?
Students will be exposed to chemicals, polymers, petroleum, pharmaceuticals along with computer and information technology for the development of chemical engineering processes. There are...
Avinash 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details