There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

how ways istart my prepration foriit

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank
Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???
YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................
vijay sharma one month ago
my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................
vijay sharma one month ago
but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.
mansi one month ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
sir, the jee advanced question paper will probably be set by IIT roorke in 2016(according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths part set by this institution is relatively tough..?...
Dear, IIT college conducts the paper only, paper used to prepare by Exam paper commttee, in which experienced proffessors from different colleges participate... …. Maths is a magic,...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...
I checked that in two of the branches in iits the closing rank of obc category is 3131 and 3463. And many of the branches are having closing ranks in 2800-2900. My rank is 3542 in obc...
Dear student, you can get since these opening and closing rank are not fixed and varying every year. Hope for the best. Thanks.
Definetly for more rounds, the closing rank will drop.
the closing ranks i mentioned above are of round 1 and not last year … so i meant to ask that what are the chances that the closing ranks drop till my rank and i can obtain a seat..??
Mihir Parmar 4 months ago
Sir can u plz suggest some books for practice for chemistry and physics for jee mains 2016 only.It would be better if it has solutions also.
Check the links for the best books to prepare JEE mains and advanced
Avinash 4 months ago
Thnx sir. I heard that tmh jee mains 2016 physics is good for practice can u comment on that
raghav agarwal 4 months ago
go for the f
vb 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details