• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

how ways istart my prepration foriit

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
Which is better for self study.... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
Which is thethe best study material to crack jeeadv ?

@ shuhai For jee advanced the main thing is your concept , without that its difficult for you to attempt even a single ques in jee advanced . beacuse the question in jee advanced is based...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
I got admission into iit madras. Can anyone guide me as on how to apply for the hostel rooms?

You will be alloted there. Do not worry about it. just chill and ready to enjoy its life. Best of luck.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You need to visit the official weblink of the inst and get to know the requisite information,.....did you carry out a survey of the comparative analysis of some other equally good and...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Congratulations! Can you tell us about your preparation and all?

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
why maximum of the people choose iits ? can u give me explination>??

IITs are considered as the best institute for Engineering students. Best talents from the country choose these institutes because for its best educaton and environment there. They are also...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Dear Dheeru Maximum of the people choose iits because of some huge reasons.There is good quality of FOOD , BED and ENJOYEMENT All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

HAI DHEERU CHOWDARY MOST OF THE STUDENTS IN INDIA CHOOSES IITS WHY BECAUSE IN IITS ADMINISTRATION AND FACULTY ARE VERY WELL.AND ALSO JOB OPPORTUNITIES ARE VERY WELL.

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago
i got 192 in jee mains,309 in bitsat,91.4% in cbse,520 in upsee, and i expect 120 in jee advanced. so what is best option for me

In jee advanced, 120 is low, you would be in the ranking but chances of getting IIT is very low. so wait for this first. If getting any BITS, good branches,....over low branches of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Almost every campus of BITSis doing quite well, if you made it there , well and good and if you are looking for soemother options at other places then be sure if you wish to be at a...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off