Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

how ways istart my prepration foriit

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 20 days ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
I s NCERT text book to be revised for jee advanced 2015 most scoring topics in physcis, chemistry & maths how to make a revision plan for all the 3 subjects strengthening to week topics in...

If you wanr you can, but you should go for Previous years question asked 2. Important Topics for Physics Paper Most student find Physics tough, therefore we bring to youexpert tips on this...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

FOR INORGANIC REFER NCERT BOOKS FOR MATHS REFER RD SHARMA AND FIITJEE PACKAGE YOU SHOULD TAKE MORE TESTS TO AVOID SILLY MISTAKES AND NEGATIVE MARKING

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 3 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
My rank is 10798..Is there any chance to get into any IIT college??

Hi First of all , many congratulations to you for getting the rank that you have. You have a chance of getting the newer IITs. Please follow the councelling process intelligently.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

Hi Unfortunately no. ISM Dhanbad closes at 7200 itself. In fact , the chance that you may get the newer IIT’s is also quite narrow. But the chance in other institutes , are good. ....
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

thank you sir...Will i get any branch in ISM Dhanbad??

ayushi one month ago
View all Questions »