how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is having scored above 75% in CBSE 2014 sufficient for IIT admission in 2015, if I am to reappear in Advanced 2015 after getting no rank in 2014?

Hi student, As per the brochure of JEE advanced released, either a student should have scored 75% marks in 12 th class or should have scored a 20 percentile, whichever is lower; to be able...
  img
Ravi one month ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 14 days ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 7 days ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 3 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
Sir if my rank in jee main is 50000 can I get nit silchar, nit agartala in any round of counselling which branch can I get there (general) .is bit patna better than these nits.sir should I...

BIT Patna is better than those lower nits. NITs of east (like those of Arunanchal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Silchar) are not having reputation upto the mark. Moreover, NIT Agartala has a very good...

Kushagra Srivastava 4 months ago

BIT Patna is better than those lower nits. NITs of east (like those of Arunanchal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Silchar) are not having reputation upto the mark. Moreover, NIT Agartala has a very good...

Kushagra Srivastava 4 months ago
Which private college is best for civil engineering among DIT(dehradun),Amity(Noida),LPU,Graphic Era,Galgotias(noida)? Give priority order on the basis of placements and packages.thank you

Priority order on the basis of placements and packages is: 1. Amity(Noida) 2. LPU 3. DIT(dehradun) 4. Galgotias(noida) 5. Graphic Era
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
View all Questions »