how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 days ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 days ago
i got 416 haryana homestate obc category rank and does not get any branch in nit kurukshetra in 1 round.Will i get any branch in 2 round in nit kurukshetra.I got 1600 rank in state haryana.

You can have a look at previous year data regarding NIT Kurushetra http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling/nit-kurushetra.html Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 2 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile properties...
  img
Kevin Nash 5 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with the...
  img
Jitender Pal 5 years ago
sc aipmt mark req for get govt clg

I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the probem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer. Thanks and Regards Apoorva Arora IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago
I am getting chemical at nit jalandhar. But i am more interested in software field. are there any chances of upgradation ..or should i go with chemical ?

It’s pretty good that you are getting Chemical Engg in NIT Jalandhar.If you are interested in software then you can even pursue it through the applications in the field of chemical...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
View all Questions »