FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   how ways istart my prepration foriit

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have got CRL 93000 for my iit jee main and my percentile is 94 my CBSE board percentage is 91 and jee main mark is 106 ‘am from general category can i get admission in any NIT’s

Your score in JEE is not very promising, but your board score is good....I recommend you to think of getting admission at top rated colleges/universities where you may get quality education ...

2015 years ago
What is the product of (3+6i)(4-7i)?

do it yourself

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer is 54+3i In future try to take admission from top universities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure. The universities are SVNIT, Surat NIT,...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

54+3i

Aakash 9 days ago
when is jee main 2015 all india ranks going to be declared

24 june.However the timing remains unknown so stay tuned to the jeemain official website.

Havishma Haranath 8 days ago

24 june.However the timing remains unknown so stay tuned to the jeemain official website.

Havishma Haranath 8 days ago

ok got it and thanks

Mohit Kumar 8 days ago
sir i am delhi obc i have 29034 as my ggsipu cet rank so can i get gb pant or any govt clg in 2 nd round seat allotment

Dear Shivam, There are very less chances as the cutoff list is quite high to be at a government college...you can keep an eye on GB pant’s counselling rounds....if seats are available, you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

first of all shivam all colleges are private that are under ipu except USIT , and u will not get usit as ur rank is very high, and chances of gb pant are very less , may be u get other...

ng29 20 days ago

rare chances.....................but hope for the best

sajid 11 days ago
Sir, i used your rank predictor it showing a rank of 45k (in JEE MAINS 2015) while some other rank predictor shows a rank of around 75k-90k.I am really confused Please help me out (Iam obc...

your rank inCommon Merit List(CML) will be above 3,00,000 .
  img
Abhinav one month ago

what is your score?
  img
Abhinav one month ago

I scored 60 in jee mains 2015 and 88% in karnataka board.

Radhika Manjunath one month ago
sir please tell what is the net resistance between points P and Q.

1/net resistance =1/R +1/R = 2/R net resistance = R/2 proided your pand q is located in the point as shown in your attachement.

Archita 5 days ago

total resistance in 5R/2 and not 2R/5 it is simple series and parallel circuit plz refer your scool textbooks it will have enough theory to sove this problem

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago

the answer is 2R/5 iwant the solution how to find it.

manoj singh 5 days ago
View all Questions »