FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   how ways istart my prepration foriit

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 3 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 3 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 3 months ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 3 months ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 3 months ago
Bryophytes are dependent on because?

Bryophytes require water to reproduce. The male gametes (sperm) require water to reach the female gamete. The fact that they are nonvascular plant only accounts for their small size not why...
  img
Raheema Javed 16 days ago
is arihant a good book for iit jee 2011 in physics. plz tellme .

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these three books are more than enough for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these 2 books are more than enough for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
how much marks i have to score to get a rank of around 200 in jee advanced

for abt 200 rank you should score- 265

sachin sinha 2 months ago

you must acro arround 320 out of 360 at least 90%

bhartesh tandon 2 months ago
View all Questions »