• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

how ways istart my prepration foriit

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
I have just 6 months in my hand for aipmt preparation.. Can you plz guide me how can i prepare for it

You can crack AIPMT by preparing in 6 months simply by reading the revision notes and solving many of the objective questions of physics and chemistry.

Gaurav Medhe 5 months ago
my expected rank in jee mains is 30000 can i get nit colleges with computer science or electrcal branch

No issues, if you are unable to get an admission at an NIT as there are numerous reputed colleges and universities across the country which are known for their efficient faculty members,...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

sorry but only chances of branch like textile , mechanical are there with such a rank. otherwise your rank is good and appreciable.if you got good marks in advance chances of electrical may ...

SAHIL 27 days ago
i have got 89 in jee main 2016 and i am expecting 90%+ in cbse ..obc category ..chances of getting nit or any govt college ..in cse

you may not get admission in government institute as their cutoff is little high but you can keep a backup by applying some premier private institutions that accept admissions through JEE...

Natasha Roy 14 days ago

chances of getting nit are there but no chance of getting cse. otherwise i am sure you will get a good branch thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 23 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off