how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

If you can try branch change in IIT Bombay go for it , otherwise the pilani campus cse is a very good option , it will have better future scope than your previous option.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 days ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 5 days ago
i want to know the most scoring

1. Most scoring subject in jee is chemistry, 2. if you have good preparation scoring good marks in chemistry is very easy, 3. and it also gives chance to excel in other subjects as chemistry...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Sir, I got 31 marks in physics, 43 marks in chemistry and 63 maks in mathematics in JEE Advanced 2014. I belong to OBC. Will I be eligible to attend he counselling this year?

Based on the marks that you have entered, most probably your all india rank will be in the range of 10901 to 13400, yes you will be eligible for counselling. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

based on previous years stats you might not get any of top cources in old iit you will be able to get some outcaste courses like textiles manufacturing etc iff only you belong to obc...

manikondanikhil 3 months ago

Sir, I am getting 42 in Physics, 49 in Chemsitry, 44 in Maths in JEE-Advance 2014. What will be my possible rank? Can I attend counselling? Will I be eligible for IISERs?

Aadarsh Das 3 months ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago
View all Questions »