Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   how ways istart my prepration foriit

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash one month ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim one month ago
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
how to study for it

Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

Dear student, please clearify your
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
Where is the MANIPAL UNIVERSITY ENTRACNE MBBS previous years’ papers with solution? Please give me the link. Thank you Pushkarni

This is the link: http://www.askiitians.com/past-year-papers/manipal-uget.aspx Or else you can buy this book: 14 Years' Solved Papers Manipal UGET (MAHE) Medical by Arihant Experts.
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
13. A uniform U-tube contains water to a height h in each limb. If water if one limb is depressed a little and released, the period of oscillation of water column is ?

If one limb is depressed by x, height difference is 2x. Pressure difference between the two limbs causes a restoring force = -( ) As restoring force is linear, motion will be SHM. k = Put in...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details