how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 15 days ago
sir , i got AIR 58000 and HS rank 1500 (rajasthan) and belongs to SC category . can i get CSE in MNIT jaipur or NITT or NITW or else ??

Hi, Please see that last years opening and cloasing ranks for NITs. You will have a better idea. But I think NIT JP CS is a bit far for you. Try our college and branch predictor. This will...
  img
Yash Baheti 13 days ago

@yash , i m in SC category and there HS quota apply . so ???

keshav verma 10 days ago

What rank will be considered for allotment? AIR or HS?

rajath 13 days ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
Sir what is better - Aerospace, Engineering physics or Mathematics and Computing?

Hi Archit, If you are getting Maths & computing at IIT D, just go for it & dont think twice because the placements are damn good. Aerospace & Engineering physics both are good...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

PLEASE CHOOSE THE BRANCH THAT YOU LOVE BY LOOKING AT WHAT EACH BRANCH WILL ALLOW YOU TO DO. PLACEMENTS ARE USELESS. THEY ARE TEMPORARY. IF YOU REALLY WANT GOOD CAREER GROWTH TAKE THE DEPT OF...

Vineet Vinayak 29 days ago

Sir I’m getting the following branches M&C (4 year) at Kanpur and Guwahati and 5 year integrated at BHU and Kharagpur. Aerospace Engineering (5 year integrated) at Kharagpur Engineering...

Archit Singh one month ago
View all Questions »