FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   how ways istart my prepration foriit

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 8 months ago
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 6 months ago
sir, IIST rank list ,they have called only first 600 SC students for counselling. last year they had called everyone and the last rank to get a seat was 1039 in SC list .why the number...

Hi, It depends on many factors. In the first round they have called only 600. But if the seats are left or if the students didnt turned up for admission, they will call the students after...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
sir , i have reviced most of the topics for aipmt . i needed to know what should be my approach for studing in the last month for aipmt

For AIPMT, I would suggest you to go through the NCERT text books. AIMPT is based on NCERT syllabus after you clear each and every thing from NCERT the best way to check your progress is...
  img
Pankaj yesterday
View all Questions »