how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad 18 days ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 5 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
define AIPMT

All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT) andNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test are both entry level exams to BDS or MBBS. Thanks & Regards, Vasantha Sivaraj,...
  img
Vasantha Kumari one month ago
Are the faculty for the 4 year btech and 5 year dual degree the same? What should be preferred between MnC Delhi btech or dual degree?

they will be the same. you just got to know whether you want to do more research in that field, then only do an mtech. dont go about taking a 5 year course, if you are planning on doing upsc...

Vineet Vinayak one month ago

jocsap not opening.....I am in tension now as I have to do some changes before locking it :( :(

Kunal one month ago

do you also need to do some changes also in your choice list ???

Kunal one month ago
View all Questions »