how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 17 days ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
SIR, is NIT allahabad IT better or NIT ROURKELA cse better please reply fast very urgent

Hi, NIT Rourkela CSE is better. But it depends on perspective. I just feel NIT and CSE is a good combination....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
i am 16 yrs old and my birthdate is 30 th july 1998 can i apply for aipmt 2015 ?

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : * The candidates who have passed the higher secondary examination from recognized school are eligible for this exam . * It is compulsory that the candidates must...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 28 days ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »