how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 4 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 4 years ago
hello i live in udaipur. i wanted to know about methods of preparation for iit after class 12th. and since there is no coaching institute in my city how can i prepare for iit.

Dear shashank You can prepear for IIT JEE from your home . You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
SIR WHEN aiims papers donot come out , how to believe the authenticity of these papers wether original or fake.Students also donot remember so many questions.

Hi It is difficult to comment on this issue. However, my best guess is these questions might be prepared by asking lots of students or may be some AIIMS staff. It is difficult to ascertain...
  img
Sumreet Johar 27 days ago
View all Questions »