how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam yesterday
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for B.tech/B.E. in...

Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata...

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 4 years ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
State rank 2425 air 46020 in jee main gen category from bihar can I get nit patna? if not then out of nit rourkela cermaics and bit patna civil which would be better? Sir I aspire to be an...

You will definitely get admission in NIT Patna. If you see the closing ranks for NIT patna last year they are more than 10000 for civil, mechanical,ECE etc. Since you have better rank you...
  img
Ramreddy 4 days ago
View all Questions »