how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 2 months ago
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
JSS Noida or Shiv Nadar University ? Branch : Mechanical Engineering. B. Tech

According to the recent trends JSS Noida is an obvious choice if you are getting the desired branch there. Best of luck !
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Tell me where is the oldest monarchy in the world??

The world's oldest monarchy, officially founded in 660 B.C

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

The oldest monarchy in the world is in JAPAN

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
My organic and inorganic chemistry is little weak so I wanted to know scoring topics for jee main

most of the name reactions like cannizaro, aldol ,wolfkishner reduction etc. including their mechanisms are very important topics .biomolecules ,polymers and chemistry in action ,amines,in...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 6 months ago
View all Questions »