how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 3 months ago
Now, I’ve applied for KVPY exam for class 12 . and I’ve chosen PCM , So, would there be Biology too , As it was there in class 11?

Even if you have applied for PCM there will be Biology in KVPY paper. The KVPY paper consists of 4 parts PCMB. If you have selected PCM then you need to only do the PCM and not touch the...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk university.it was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam level.is...

After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
I am a class 10th student of D.P.S Ranchi.I would like to know which among the is better for me.I am a good student getting always around 94-95% marks.Please help me!

dth:95%;"> well if u r so good then u sud go wid fiitjee or even vidyamandir as they have a high level which is required to crack iitjee

jaskrit kohli singh 4 years ago
View all Questions »