how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 3 months ago
what is the last date for joining test series of brilliant for iit jee preparation 2015 & what is the procedure to join this.

Hi Student, Go to the official website of Brilliant. You will get all the...
  img
Harishwar 16 days ago
I AM POOR IN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY HOW I CAN PREPARE FOR IIT

No one is poor in any subject.Just have confidence in yourself.It is either due to lack of confidence ir due to insufficient timing Start from NCERT and then only go for other study...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
MY RANK IS 19450, WHICH NIT SHALL I APPLY FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING. I AM FROM MAHARASHTRA.

You can get civil at good NITs, you should apply first for old NITs as they are better than the NEW NIts, then you give prefrence to new nits, in old nits first give preference to branch .
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Show that :-(1+5^-1)(1+5^-2)(1+5^-3)... (1+5^-2^n) = (5/4)(1-5^-2^n+1)?

Hi, Just multiply and divide by (1-1/5). SO you will see that the first term and the term we introduced are forming the (a-b)(a+b) form. Write this as a^2-b^. Now see the next term , we are...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »