how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh 2 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni one month ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??

Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
My AIR is 60000 and I live in delhi can by any chance I can get NIT delhi. My state rank is 3000.

If you are of General category, I’m sorry as it may not be possible. But if you’re OBC,SC/ST you’ve a good chance. I’m saying this after looking at 2013’s closing rank in Spot allotment. But...

Harikrishnan M B 5 months ago
hello!! please tell me where can i find the solutions of RD Sharma text book. I need them urgently. Please HELP!!!

solutions of RD Sharma class 12 are not there!!!

Utkarsh Sarbahi 26 days ago

meritnation

rahul 26 days ago
View all Questions »