how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 17 days ago
wat is the minimum rank requried to get a seat in iit

To get a seat in IIT, you need to secure a minimum rank of 7300.But, then the branch you would get corresponding to this rank would be not that good. Thanks& Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 21 days ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 5 years ago
sir i will join in a btech this year. can i possibly give kvpy 2014

Hi, Yes, you can give KVPY this year as well. You eligible under SB Stream. For detailed information on KVPY, refer this link : kvpy.org.in/main/eligibility.htm
  img
Yash Baheti 6 days ago
which topics wud b more scoring in physics....?

Scoring topics of physics include optics,modern physics,heat and thermodynamics whereas tough topics such as mechanics require alot of practice to be done! Thanks and regards Saurabh Singh...
  img
Saurabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »