how ways istart my prepration foriit

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Anurag,

It depends in which class you are right now?

If you are in 11th class then try finish the topics as soon as possible, and after that practice more to gain the speed

And if you are in 12th class then please work out on your doubts and weeker areas and also focus more on practice to gain the speed

Best of luck Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 29 days ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 28 days ago
what is the minimum score to get a seat in iit

i don't know which entrance exam you are looking for IIT marks.so,i listed hear gate cut off marks for IITs. The GATE cutoff scores for IITs are as follows. Branch Category Score Computer...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 7 months ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »