Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

3 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...
direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.
akash 4 months ago
Dayne Fernandes 4 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 4 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
should i give it after completing 11 or after completing 12?
Dear Student, It is requested to reply on the same thread if you have already asked the question and is related to it. And if you are writing a new question then please write it completely....
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
you can give it while in class 11 or class 12 you can even write it after u complete class 12 ans is persuing some basic course in science
Archita 3 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 6 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...
Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details