• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

4 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 10 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 10 months ago
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
Sir/ma`am, I am getting 509 marks in neet 1 & I am in obc category. Is there any chance to get admission in any top college in odisha or in south India for MBBS? Is there any need for me to...

@ ananya yes, your scores are quite good , but if u are aspiring a govt college in orissa , then the lowest cutoff may go 520 this year due to the easy paper , but u can get private college ...

Umakant biswal yesterday
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?

Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?

Its result is availbale on the main page of josaa2015.in. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off