2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

2 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 9 days ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
SIR,I GOT 33620 AS MY AIR AND 95.6% IN CBSE . WILL I GET ADMISSION ATLEAST IN NIT CALICUT??

Hi, There is a possibility that you can get NIT, If not Calicut than you can get any other for sure. But the branch is a major concern you need to look. But you can easliy get any good...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

SIR , I WISH TO DO EEE BUT IF NOT EEE ,I WOULD TRY CHEMICAL. WILL I GET ANY ONE FROM THE ABOVE SAID?? IN NIT??

ARJUN RAJ 4 months ago
i want to become an physicist.i have great interest in nuclear physics,electronics,communication...what i should do after 12th to become an physicist.should i do bsc from physics hons or...

Till graduation, you need to go to a college that has well developed infrastructure in terms of research and development. This will only develop your interest in the field of your interest....
  img
Ravi 12 days ago

Many premium institutes are offering Graduation degrees in physics which have a global recognition. Few such are IITs offering BTech (Engineering physics), B.Sc (IISc, IISER, central...
  img
Ravi 11 days ago

thanks sir but which have better scope b.tech or bsc.and which college is best for bsc physics hons.

vijay yadav 11 days ago
What rank would i get in JEE-ADVANCE for 94/360. Sc Candidate?

Your rank will be around 25,000, you will get a good rank in sc category, and surely will get IIT. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Sir, My score in JEE-Advance is 62 and in CBSE board i got 85.6%, I belows to SC category, What would be my expected rank?

Vishal 5 months ago

when i saw last year official statistics that i will get around 900-1001 S.C RANK for 94/360 in Jee advance

Rohit kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »