2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

2 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 3 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 28 days ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 27 days ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 27 days ago
is birla institute of technology,ranchi a branch of birla institute of technology and science or not is there any reletions between them

Dear akash birla institute of technology,ranchi not a branch of birla institute of technology and science presently BITS has three campuses at present – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
The graph of the function y=cosxcos(x+2)-cos^2(x+1)is

your question is not clear, please rewrite it.

Chirag Goel 8 days ago

your question is not clear.

Chirag Goel 8 days ago
Sir, I am provided with just SC Merit List Ranking, and not All India Rank. Why? Will there be any kind of problem for the admiisions in IITs? And also, I want to know how much marks have I...

No, most of the sc category students are not eligible for all india rank , so there will be no problem for you, this will be given in your score card .
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
View all Questions »