DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

3 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 7 months ago
The formula for this hit is: h(x)= -16x+83x+4 where h is the height of the ball and x is the number of seconds the ball is in the air.?

what to do then??????????

vikas yadav 2 months ago

nothing!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477

dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago

Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??

Sanchit Alekh 5 years ago
sir i have got IISER Kolkata... How is the institute.. should i go for it? And what is the scope of research in india....?

IISER is a good college, If you want to do research you can go for Higer studies in IITs or you have give GRE and go outside India for. Research outside india is good...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago
whuch is comparatively more tough ipu cet or aipmt?

ipu

Vatsal Nigam 14 days ago
View all Questions »