2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

2 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms -1 . it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

v=0 m/s , u=2 m/s => v 2 -u 2 =2as => a=200 m/s2 Force applied by hammer= 200x1=200 N time of impact= 2/200=0.01 seconds=10 milli seconds Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
which is the most scoring topics in maths for IIT? Should the chapter number theory also be studied?

In maths calculus is the most scoring topic for IITJEE. Number theory not in the IITJEE syllabus but you should have the basic knowledge of Number theory. Thanks & Regards Sunil...

sunil raikwar 3 months ago
i got 117 marks in jee mains and 81% in 12 th cbse i belong to genral category. what will be the expected top 20 percentile this year. what will be my jee mains rank.can i get core branch...

Hi Siddharth, Seeing your marks you can expect mains rank between 100,000-150,000. You might not get seat in any of the colleges you mentioned in GEN category. Yeah i think you should try...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

i think rank shuld be between 75-80 k

siddharth chandil one month ago

):

siddharth chandil one month ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
View all Questions »