DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

3 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 12 days ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 12 days ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 11 days ago
Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

ok from what i remeber is that black holes shoot out gamma bursts with the energy that it doesnt use. Wormholes are spaces in the universe when space moves around it accelerating it to light...

vikas yadav 14 days ago

Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

vikas yadav 14 days ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 3 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai one month ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 3 months ago
How to be a gold medalist in an engineering college ?

In order to become a gold medalist in an engineering college you must be a study freak. Infact becoming a gold medalist is entirely depends on one’s academic performance. You should be...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
Dear sir , I am student from Gujarat with General category,My All India Rank is 20246, Category rank is 15429 and state rank 725 …..Is there any chance for me to get admission in Computer...

For Computer Engineering in SVNIT Closing rank for GE student for HOME STATE is 173213 for JEE Mains- 2013 For IT in BIT Mesara I think its not IIT Allahbad, it should be IIIT Allahabd For...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
how the marking skeem is there?

Hello Student, Pls specify marking scheme of which exam you are talking about ? Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
View all Questions »