2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

2 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha 2 months ago
sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i...

No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
Hi everyone, We are a startup working on an online portal and moblie solution for students preparing for JEE. Please fill the following survey form so we can get more insights about the...

please don’t post such things here we can take legal action against you , this forum is for students not for your advertisemnt......................................
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
i m in 11th n i go for iit jee coachings.they have nearly completed the course but i am not able to cope up. as a result, i hav a lot of backlogs n i hav nearly 50 % of course left to...

Dear mayank earlier You have not given much time for IIT JEE prepation,so if you want to perform well in IIT JEE then you must give more time to IIT JEE prepration from now. If have to give...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »