2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

2 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why is 0/0 a indeterminant number

the value of 0/0 is indeterminate because we cannot determine its value. as x=0/0 ==> 0.x =0 which is true for all x values. so, no particular value can be given to it. also people say...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
did pwd candidate also should be in top 20 percentile of his board to qualify for jee advanced.

No Pwd candidates have been given relaxation by the commission for top 20 percentile. ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna 8 days ago

Please

RON 9 days ago
when you apply for nits other than home state will the category rank be considered or home state rank

Hi, Home state rank is considered for home state colleges only. For applying outside your home state, you Category AIR will be considered. Visit our college and branch predictor for an...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in 2ND...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya 6 months ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT and...

sayantan bera 6 months ago
(1) gvk haridwar (2) itggu bilaspur (3) UIET chandigar- MBA+BE (4) CCET chandigar pls tell me about the priority of aforesaid colleges for MECH. ENG.

According to last 3 years data the list can be made as follows.. 1 UIET chandigar- MBA+BE 2 CCET chandigar 3 itggu bilaspur 4 gvk haridwar thanks ….
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »