2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

2 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 21 days ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 20 days ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia 28 days ago
the

Please provide full question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
page 5 thermo chemistry module

Dear Student, Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question and post it again..I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the problem...
  img
Pankaj 3 days ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING...

Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago

thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.

NITESH kumar 4 years ago
View all Questions »