2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

2 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how should i prepare for iit jee. i am currently in class 9. give some tips for me so i can start my preparation from now. thank you

Hi Student At point of time prepare for various olympaids so that base can be very strong. Plus the topics in 9are related to 11 and in 10 are related to 12 so if you go for higher level at...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago
plz plz plz will u tell me about the books to study for IIT. Also will u clear my concepts in physics if i have any doubt

Please find the reference books below and yes you can post your doubt it will be cleared. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 11 days ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 21 days ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 21 days ago
Please suggest online learning resource for online chemistry?

Here are some of the suggested ones: chemwiki, chemguide, chemcollective, http://chemistry-teaching-resources.com/Welcome.html
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago
Sir which book is better Aiims explorer mtg or arihant ? do reply soon

No doubt you should prefer, Arihant books for PMT,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago
where did the founder of buddhism "gautam budhha " born?? and where he died ?

Buddha Skakyamuni was born as a royal prince in 624 BC in a place called Lumbini , which was originally in northern India but is now part of Nepal. The Buddha who is the founder of the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »