2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

2 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
What rank would i get in JEE-ADVANCE for 94/360. Sc Candidate?

Your rank will be around 25,000, you will get a good rank in sc category, and surely will get IIT. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

Sir, My score in JEE-Advance is 62 and in CBSE board i got 85.6%, I belows to SC category, What would be my expected rank?

Vishal 3 months ago

when i saw last year official statistics that i will get around 900-1001 S.C RANK for 94/360 in Jee advance

Rohit kumar 3 months ago
how would the new nit's proposed be

Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
View all Questions »