2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

2 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar one month ago

obc

saumya one month ago
How can i pay counselling fee

JEE Main 2014 Counselling Procedure- Started from July 8, 2014. Candidates can apply for online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat Allotment and admission...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
can i get admission in iit through NATA

NATA is conducted by Council of Architecture for admission to 1 st year of 5 years B.Arch. Degree course at all the recognized colleges across India. Currently only two IITs, Roorkee and...

SURBAT SAGAR 3 days ago
dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking ...my base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve...

Dear vipasha first you should thing why your base is not clear ,either you have not got right guidence or you have not worked hard. now start from the beginning.and give double effort than...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »