• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Riya,

What exactally you want to know about 2013?

Regards

4 years ago

You might want to be a little more generous with words in order to communicate with us lesser mortalsSmile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Dear sir, I have selected for SC preparatory classes, a) if I fail,in preparatory classes after 1 year, will I be eligible for NIT admissions with 2016 JEE mains score? b) for how many...

No you would be allotted a branch also at respective college like civil..... for the next year exam, if you modify the rank, then you would be considered for counselling otherwise you have...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

Greetungs Shiri.Saurabh H Kumar, may the Almighty bless you abundantly. It is very painful to say that your answer was more sarcastic then a plain reply to the underprivileged who has not...

Subhash Baki 23 hours ago

Greetings Sir, thank you for your reply. Kindly be specific as we look upon for our guidance. Can you be more elaborate

Subhash Baki 3 days ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 2 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 11 months ago
My nameis Riya. I have given 10 th exams fron CBSE BOARD . I want to appear in IIT in future. I want to ask that which board i should opt to complete my aim.

@ sarita Cbse is the best and excellent one , so, donot think of choosing any other board if you are preparing for any national level entrance examination , beacuse in cbse u will get...

Umakant biswal one month ago

IITs are a good pick no doubt, but be sure that one has to work very hard to crack it and you need to invest you blood and sweat in it...do well in JEE mains and then check the cutoff and...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

cbse is the best choice because it affects the rank as well as your performance. so only go for cbse. take state board as second and icse as third choice . thanx moreover sorry above...

SAHIL 3 months ago
hey guys....... i and my frind are sure of getting admission in NSIT delhi in both cs and ece branches... can u guys tell me which branch is better based on the following aspects tough???...

but this year the best choice for branches has shifted to ece.....which one is harder to study?? ece or cs?

shikhar panwar 11 days ago

surely cs is better in all aspects. students pursing this degree usually get higher packages and good placement offers. so surely you should choose cs for pursing future studies thanks

SAHIL 11 days ago

cs is harder to study as you have to learn a lot of programming in it thanks . hope you will consider my suggestions

SAHIL 11 days ago
i have got 89 in jee main 2016 and i am expecting 90%+ in cbse ..obc category ..chances of getting nit or any govt college ..in cse

you may not get admission in government institute as their cutoff is little high but you can keep a backup by applying some premier private institutions that accept admissions through JEE...

Natasha Roy one month ago

chances of getting nit are there but no chance of getting cse. otherwise i am sure you will get a good branch thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off