FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what is new IIT entrence pattern for year 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Tanmay,

Till now the news is not confirmed about the IIT JEE new pattern and its not confirmed till now

So you should prepare according to current pattern as per now

Best of luck

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 11 days ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that

Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Got 101 in jee main sc category ang 85% in cisce board.please tell my expected rank.also tell can i get good nit or iiit.THANKS

You can get in good NIT but not the top branches i guess.Hope for the best but you didn’t mention about JEE advance marks.
  img
Avinash 22 days ago

To get into NIt one has to appear in JEE Advance and that too with flying colors, yes your categorymay help you get a seat in IIt but its again a matter of cutof list as well as the matter...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

chances of nit are very less , but dont lose hope and fight till spot round as cut off for ur category is less stream does not matters , college name matters , if u get good college but not ...

ng29 21 days ago
i have secured 94.4 % in 12 th board and my jee main marks is 66..can i get any govt college for btech program?????

Hi DO you have any category reservation ; if not then with a heavy heart I must say that your rank won’t help you in getting a decent college.
  img
Sunil Kumar 16 days ago

There is only one chance if you come under sc/st category.If not then try to get in top privite universities like BITS, Pilani,lovely professional university,cbit. which provide you...

tiny 13 days ago

if you belong to sc/st category then you have chances but if not you should try in top private universities like bits,lovely professional university, srm university

sajid 12 days ago
View all Questions »