Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

board weightage is not key to find talent in present indian state boards,i surprise that how they thought it,what do you think?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

IT IS HIGHLY UNACCEPTABLE OF GIVING WEIGHTAGE TO 12th MARKS. THERE ARE CERTAIN BOARDS WHERE STUDENTS SECURE CENTUM MARKS VERY EASILY BY MUGGING UP THE SUBJECT WITHOUT KNOWING THE CONCEPT. IN SOME STATE BOARDS STUDENTS GET HIGH MARKS BY CORRUPTION. IS THESE STUDENTS ARE GOING TO BE WELCOMED BY THE SO FAR REPUTED IITs? IF THE CENTRAL GOVT., WANT TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR INDIA, IT SHOULD INCREASE NO. OF IITs and NITs IN INDIA PROPORTIONATELY TO THE POPULATION.

IF THE GOVT WANT TO IMPLEMENT THE NEW PROPOSAL AT ANY COST, LET IT BRING THE EDUCATION SYSTEM UNDER ONE BOARD THROUGH OUT THE COUNTRY. THAT IS CBSE. ONCE THIS IS ACHIEVED, THE GOVT CAN THINK OF THE NEW PROPOSAL. UNTIL THEN PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY HARM TO THE MERITORIOUS STUDENTS OF OUR COUNTRY AND ALSO TO THE QUALITY OF IITs.

4 years ago

this new pattern will make students only muggers.first they introduce cce which reduced learning skills of students and now this.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
What is the least rank to get into nit and also for cse

hi sai please follow the link to get your answer http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/opening-closing-rank.html thanks

2016 years ago
Sir/Ma’am, I have appeared for JEE Main this year. And I have scored around 110 marks . I have completed my preparations for JEE from Kota in 11 th and 12 th Standard. I have filled out...

Focus on BITSAT, VITEEE if you are less confidence about advanced. For BITSAT and VITEEE, firstly go through their previous year papers and try to get the idea of level and pattern of...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

For BITSAT and VITEEE, firstly go through their previous year papers and try to get the idea of level and pattern of questions. Acoordingly you can practice the questions.

Vaishnavi one month ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar one year ago

If you doesn’t study biology in classes XI and XII then you cannot apply for AIIMS as well as other medical entrance exams.

Adarsh 11 months ago

thank you

Chammu one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details