ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

board weightage is not key to find talent in present indian state boards,i surprise that how they thought it,what do you think?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

IT IS HIGHLY UNACCEPTABLE OF GIVING WEIGHTAGE TO 12th MARKS. THERE ARE CERTAIN BOARDS WHERE STUDENTS SECURE CENTUM MARKS VERY EASILY BY MUGGING UP THE SUBJECT WITHOUT KNOWING THE CONCEPT. IN SOME STATE BOARDS STUDENTS GET HIGH MARKS BY CORRUPTION. IS THESE STUDENTS ARE GOING TO BE WELCOMED BY THE SO FAR REPUTED IITs? IF THE CENTRAL GOVT., WANT TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR INDIA, IT SHOULD INCREASE NO. OF IITs and NITs IN INDIA PROPORTIONATELY TO THE POPULATION.

IF THE GOVT WANT TO IMPLEMENT THE NEW PROPOSAL AT ANY COST, LET IT BRING THE EDUCATION SYSTEM UNDER ONE BOARD THROUGH OUT THE COUNTRY. THAT IS CBSE. ONCE THIS IS ACHIEVED, THE GOVT CAN THINK OF THE NEW PROPOSAL. UNTIL THEN PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY HARM TO THE MERITORIOUS STUDENTS OF OUR COUNTRY AND ALSO TO THE QUALITY OF IITs.

3 years ago

this new pattern will make students only muggers.first they introduce cce which reduced learning skills of students and now this.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 20 hours ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 hours ago

IIT M will be a good choice

1 hour ago
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 25 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
Hello I am expecting rank 30,000-35,000 in JEE Mains with a score of 92.20% and 135 in Mains. Will I be able to get any decent NIT or shall I go to LMNIIT ?

Hi.. As per the rank and the category you have mentioned, it is difficult to get a decent NIT in the first counselling. Regarding NIT Kururshetra also, it is somewhat difficult, since your...
  img
Sakshi 16 days ago

Hi.. First of all you should tell us about your category. 135 marks are little less to get into a very good NIT. But still you should try for the counselling sessions. If something works...
  img
Sakshi 18 days ago

Hello I belong to general category .. Can you list which NIT’s I’ll be able to get? Any I belong to Haryana , So , In NIT-Kurukshetra , Can I get any stream? Thank You

Arjun Gupta 17 days ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me ...

Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?

Anurag one year ago
View all Questions »