DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

board weightage is not key to find talent in present indian state boards,i surprise that how they thought it,what do you think?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

IT IS HIGHLY UNACCEPTABLE OF GIVING WEIGHTAGE TO 12th MARKS. THERE ARE CERTAIN BOARDS WHERE STUDENTS SECURE CENTUM MARKS VERY EASILY BY MUGGING UP THE SUBJECT WITHOUT KNOWING THE CONCEPT. IN SOME STATE BOARDS STUDENTS GET HIGH MARKS BY CORRUPTION. IS THESE STUDENTS ARE GOING TO BE WELCOMED BY THE SO FAR REPUTED IITs? IF THE CENTRAL GOVT., WANT TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR INDIA, IT SHOULD INCREASE NO. OF IITs and NITs IN INDIA PROPORTIONATELY TO THE POPULATION.

IF THE GOVT WANT TO IMPLEMENT THE NEW PROPOSAL AT ANY COST, LET IT BRING THE EDUCATION SYSTEM UNDER ONE BOARD THROUGH OUT THE COUNTRY. THAT IS CBSE. ONCE THIS IS ACHIEVED, THE GOVT CAN THINK OF THE NEW PROPOSAL. UNTIL THEN PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY HARM TO THE MERITORIOUS STUDENTS OF OUR COUNTRY AND ALSO TO THE QUALITY OF IITs.

3 years ago

this new pattern will make students only muggers.first they introduce cce which reduced learning skills of students and now this.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 17 days ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep 24 days ago
i have been alloted food processing engineering in nit rourkela.Tell me 1)what is the scope in it 2),placement, 3)job prospect 4)companies to visit...

Its an ok branch at NIT R. when you would be in final year of engineering , you will get a chance to sit in placement process for IT Companies(mostly), you may be placed. Very rare chances...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago
I am studying in 12 th in AP board and i just know the brief basics about all the points of the subjects,I mean i dont knw anything about deep in the subject (upto advance level) . and i gt ...

You should join a good institute. If you have already join, them follow the syllabus and material which they provide. Try to cover up the topic as soon as it is done there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago
last year in spot round obc ended an 213996(obc) for nit durgapur..this time for besu,can i get aseat 220000crl and 72000 obc?i am from wb

My suggestion for you is to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and keep an eye on theresults of counselling rounds too so that you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago
View all Questions »