board weightage is not key to find talent in present indian state boards,i surprise that how they thought it,what do you think?

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

IT IS HIGHLY UNACCEPTABLE OF GIVING WEIGHTAGE TO 12th MARKS. THERE ARE CERTAIN BOARDS WHERE STUDENTS SECURE CENTUM MARKS VERY EASILY BY MUGGING UP THE SUBJECT WITHOUT KNOWING THE CONCEPT. IN SOME STATE BOARDS STUDENTS GET HIGH MARKS BY CORRUPTION. IS THESE STUDENTS ARE GOING TO BE WELCOMED BY THE SO FAR REPUTED IITs? IF THE CENTRAL GOVT., WANT TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR INDIA, IT SHOULD INCREASE NO. OF IITs and NITs IN INDIA PROPORTIONATELY TO THE POPULATION.

IF THE GOVT WANT TO IMPLEMENT THE NEW PROPOSAL AT ANY COST, LET IT BRING THE EDUCATION SYSTEM UNDER ONE BOARD THROUGH OUT THE COUNTRY. THAT IS CBSE. ONCE THIS IS ACHIEVED, THE GOVT CAN THINK OF THE NEW PROPOSAL. UNTIL THEN PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY HARM TO THE MERITORIOUS STUDENTS OF OUR COUNTRY AND ALSO TO THE QUALITY OF IITs.

2 years ago

this new pattern will make students only muggers.first they introduce cce which reduced learning skills of students and now this.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 2 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar one month ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
Sir please give ranking of following - NIT trichy production,NIT calicut production,NIT trichy metallurgy,NIT calicut metallurgy and IIT BHU ceramics.

1.NIT Trichy Production. 2. NIT Calicut Production 3.NIT Trichy Metallurgy 4. IIT BHU Ceramics 5.NIT Calicut Metallurgy Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
i have secure 92% marks in icse.should i switch to cbse board for preparing for medical entrance.

yes as i’m studying in class11 and i have joined a coaching instiute which are having some syudents who belongs to ICSE background and i can see the difference as they are outshining me in...

maady manis 3 months ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 3 months ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 3 months ago
View all Questions »