Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

board weightage is not key to find talent in present indian state boards,i surprise that how they thought it,what do you think?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

IT IS HIGHLY UNACCEPTABLE OF GIVING WEIGHTAGE TO 12th MARKS. THERE ARE CERTAIN BOARDS WHERE STUDENTS SECURE CENTUM MARKS VERY EASILY BY MUGGING UP THE SUBJECT WITHOUT KNOWING THE CONCEPT. IN SOME STATE BOARDS STUDENTS GET HIGH MARKS BY CORRUPTION. IS THESE STUDENTS ARE GOING TO BE WELCOMED BY THE SO FAR REPUTED IITs? IF THE CENTRAL GOVT., WANT TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR INDIA, IT SHOULD INCREASE NO. OF IITs and NITs IN INDIA PROPORTIONATELY TO THE POPULATION.

IF THE GOVT WANT TO IMPLEMENT THE NEW PROPOSAL AT ANY COST, LET IT BRING THE EDUCATION SYSTEM UNDER ONE BOARD THROUGH OUT THE COUNTRY. THAT IS CBSE. ONCE THIS IS ACHIEVED, THE GOVT CAN THINK OF THE NEW PROPOSAL. UNTIL THEN PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY HARM TO THE MERITORIOUS STUDENTS OF OUR COUNTRY AND ALSO TO THE QUALITY OF IITs.

4 years ago

this new pattern will make students only muggers.first they introduce cce which reduced learning skills of students and now this.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is pre foundation a good cource or is it better to complete class 10

@ yashmeet pre foundationis better to complete the class 10 th only . what they will give u is that , a good and strong base to apeear and score cgpa 10 in cbse board of class 10 th ....

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
Which ML Khanna book is better: IIT Mathematics Or Objective Mathematics ?

@ nirm IIT mathematics book is the better one for jee main as well as advanced . for objective question u can opt for objective mathematics by r d sharma otherwis etake last 37 years papers ...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago
I pass 12th from nios board can I take admission in IIT jee

@ anushka Nios refers to national open school board , and its just like other boards , there is no diffrence in it . so, u can appear in jee also from nios board , as its also a board . but ...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

HI ANUSHKA YES SURE FRIEND YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JEE EXAM. STUDENTS OF NIOS BOARD CAN APPEAR IN ANY COMPETITIVE EXAM LIKE NEET, JEE MAINS AND JEE ADVANCE AND EVEN THEY CAN APPEAR FOR NDA...

SAHIL 22 days ago
i got obc jee advance rank 512 sir .is cse in bhu or mechnical in chennai which is a better option please do answer

it is better to take mech in chennai as it is the one of the good branch and there are best job oppurtunities at chennai and there is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is...

Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 2 months ago

BHU has earned a very sound image in the field of quality education as well as best ever placements, So, getting a seat at BHU in any-any branch is a matter of pride, secondly the future...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is better to you to take mechanical at chennai or otherwise if you are good at maths then it is preferable to take cse i.e.... you...

raj 2 months ago
may i know about an engineering course EIE??? am totally in cunfusion weather i can take eie or not?? so please help me i want to know the future use of eie and salary expectations when i...

EIE is good stream. There are so many companies that recruit engineers from this stream. package depends on the college mainly, but general packages are good compared to other core branches....
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off