ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir i m preparing 4 IIT-JEE 2013.. sir i m geting problem 2 undrstand physic nd spically maths... sir wts ur advice may i continue wid sci-mat or switch 2 commerce-maths??? sir pls advice me as fluently as posible...  sir i wll be gr8 ful 2 u if u giv ur tim 4 answering my ques... thanking u..

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Prasant,

If you are targeting IIT JEE then its very important to stay in science and maths only

You just need a motivation and try to study dedicately for the subject you are eeling week in

Best of luck

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 18 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
i jus now saw a boy named funnybone asking for how the iit’s select a seat for a child...on that basis can u suggest me how to fill my priority order??...i got 4562 rank in advance and m...

Do a simple thing, pay a visit tom IITs/ NITs official website to check the cutoff list as per the category that you belong to, then keep an eye on counselling rounds to find out your...

2015 years ago
Can we crack bitsat 300+ in one year...iam taking long term and strong with my basics......and in mains what mark should i needed becoz my board score is less that is 88% andra pradesh to...

yes ...you can crack bitsat 300+.. The best way to crack entrance exam is by revising the subjects and the topics completed along with the preparing. It is very essential to revise as you...
  img
Komal 8 days ago

Try hard for JEE and BITSAT coaching. One year is efficient for the practice..For Physics...G C Aggarwall and previous year IIT JEE papers. Chemistry---- O P Tandon Mathematics-- Cengage...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

it is easy to score 300+ in bitsat.....it is not too much hard...just stuck up with ncert.....in chem......to score more in bitsat...

Ajay Kotwal 8 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
who elects the president of India?

The President is elected by the members of an electoral college consisting of the elected members of both the Houses of Parliament and the elected members of the Legislative Assemblies of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »