Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

sir i m preparing 4 IIT-JEE 2013.. sir i m geting problem 2 undrstand physic nd spically maths... sir wts ur advice may i continue wid sci-mat or switch 2 commerce-maths??? sir pls advice me as fluently as posible...  sir i wll be gr8 ful 2 u if u giv ur tim 4 answering my ques... thanking u..

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Prasant,

If you are targeting IIT JEE then its very important to stay in science and maths only

You just need a motivation and try to study dedicately for the subject you are eeling week in

Best of luck

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 7 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 4 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 6 months ago
sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced

Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Jee exams are getting closer. I am not able to manage time for all subjects. I am weak In maths and usually neglect it. Please help me with some management tips and maths preparation.

Dear Student, you should make the proper time table according to your shedule and also make the weekly and monthly target to achieve. For Maths, You should focus more on solving problems and...
  img
Vijay Mukati 23 days ago

For maths do rd sharma its just sufficient for jee mains after your jee main exams you will get two months in which you can practice for advanced

Himanshu 23 days ago
Sir please tell me marks for getting AIR 40-50(sc) in jee advanced.

This is the data of candidates from SC cat their marks and ranks... So you should be at 240 above.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

You should be around 240 above..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
Sir,how many times am I allowed to sit for aipmt exams?I`ve already given it two times and I`m below 25 years of age,general category.

ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFICATIONS Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats (i) He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off