ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

after CBSE board exams, how to revise for iit jee. I am a student getting 190 rank in AITS narayana

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Meenu,

Just focus on your doubts and Speed of solving questions

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 2 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago
industrial engineering,manfacturing engineering,manfacturing & industrial engineering are eqivalent to mechanical or not. if not what is the fututre forecast for these branches for...

Actually mechanical is a very general kind of branch which includes study of all this branches. You will learn concepts related to industrial, manufacturing, etc all in mechanical. So at any...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Hi.. The branches you have quoted are all good. Since these are not the core branches, so I wont be equating them to Mechanical engineering exactly. But, the study pattern and the placements...
  img
Sakshi 8 days ago

IIT Kharagpur will be better than Delhi, but there are ceratin other institutions which are equally competent, so you may check out the details there and draw a comparison and contrast all...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago
sir,what are the most scoring topics for iitadvanced

Kinematics, Fluids, Magnetism, EMI and Modern Physics.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago
Sir, what is the average and maximum salary package offered to mathematics and computing students at IIT Kharagpur?

You can refer to college’s placement cell website for detailed information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago
is birla institute of technology,ranchi a branch of birla institute of technology and science or not is there any reletions between them

Dear akash birla institute of technology,ranchi not a branch of birla institute of technology and science presently BITS has three campuses at present – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »