Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

after CBSE board exams, how to revise for iit jee. I am a student getting 190 rank in AITS narayana

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Meenu,

Just focus on your doubts and Speed of solving questions

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?
Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
how score high marks in aims exam
AIIMS UG never releases marks as per ranks.. But you should be around 90% of the total marks allotted..
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
By doing hard work and practicing questions based on AIIMS pattern.
Adarsh 5 months ago
i have got rank of 677 in preparatory course st . NOW WOULD I GO TO IIT OR CHOOSE ANY BEST CLG IN EAMCET
Your rank is not good for the preparatory course. I will suggest you to take any best college whichever you are getting.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
IF you are getting a good course from top college through Eamcet then go for it otherwise choose prep
Avinash 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details