• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

circular motion

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

In physics, circular motion is a motion of an object along the circumference of a circle and is rotation along a circular path or a circular orbit. It can be uniform, that is, with constant angular rate of rotation (and thus constant speed), or non-uniform, that is, with a changing rate of rotation. The rotation around a fixed axis of a three-dimensional body involves circular motion of its parts. The equations describing circular motion of an object do not take size or geometry into account, rather, the motion of a point mass in a plane is assumed. In practice, the center of mass of a body can be considered to undergo circular motion.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal one month ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL one month ago
the directions of three forces 10N,20N AND 30N ACTING AT A POINT ARE PARALLEL TO THE SIDES OF AN EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE TAKEN IN ORDER.The magnitude of ther resultant is?

Hii All the forces are acting at an angle of 120 . Use vector law of addition . divide the forces along coordinate axis with proper direction values , You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 16 days ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal one month ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan one month ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/

Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Hello!! I m in 10th std right now n I m planning to go for IIT but I haven`t join any of the classes for it still......can I plz get some tips how n what should i do... and which are the...

@ rutuja no , now , u have to only work upon the fundamentals and the besics . if your besics are in right place then u can proceed ahead . as such classes are required when u entered class ...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/school-exams/cbse/class-10.html thanks post if still some doubt it will be answered as soon as possible.

SAHIL 16 days ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off