Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

i got 75% scholarship in fiitjee admission test and got selected for south delhi centre...good enough brain for iitjee??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Eshan,

Its good that you got this, but it still not sure that you will do good in IITJEE

Your work starts from here and you have to work hard from now onwards till IITJEE you are targeting

Best of luck

Regards

4 years ago

that is goods and your posiblity for the iit is more than other students

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit one month ago
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms-1. it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

A uniform rope of length L,resting on a frictionless horizontal table is pulled at one end by a force F.What is the tension in the rope at a distance x from the end where the force is...

2016 years ago

Let n be the mass per unit length of rope. Therefore, mass of rope = nL . Acceleration in the rope due to force F will be a = F/nL. Mass of rope of length (L - l ) will be n (L - l )....

4 hours ago
I want to do engineering and I`m going to enter in 11th in few months. So should I opt for a dummy school or not?? And what subjects I`ll have to take in 11th if I want to become a app...

HI MOHIT SO YOU WANT TO BE A ENGINEER. SEE FRIEND IN INDIA , LAKHS OF STUDENTS GO FOR ENGINEERING EVERY YEAR. THE IRONY IS IN BETWEEN THESE LAKHS OF CANDIDATES GOING FOR ENGINEERING FEW ARE ...

SAHIL 22 days ago

@ mohit No, donot go for dummy school at all . beacuse joining a cbse school will benifit you both in the preparation as well as in your board exam also , rather than now , board exam...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

You have to score good marks in Class 10 to get admission in Class 11 and 12. Then the subjects you can opt are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science and English. After Class 12 you...

Shreyas Patil 22 days ago
i had registered for josaa counselling.since saturday the site showed problem of invalid session bcoz of which the deadline was changed from 5 to 6 july.but now also the problem remains.and ...

You may Wait and Watch, perhaps the link reopens ,but the chances for the same are very nominal....at the most you may try visiting the official weblinks of chosen top rated institutions to ...

Soneel Verma one year ago

last date of josaa has gone . you can try next time

PK NAIN one year ago
sir, I got 64%(overall) in CBSE board. Category- General. Gaurav Shrama. Please tell me wether I am eligible for jee main 2017 if not, then if I give improvement of two subject that is...

@ gaurav you are not elligible for jee main , and u can give the exams , but if qualified u cannot sit in the josaa counceelling . but u can easily take up seats in state engg college...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

hey! Gaurav sorry you are not eligible with this much marks for jee 2017. but yes you can appear for improvement in two exams physics and maths only and can become eligible for jee exam in...

SAHIL 7 days ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?

@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off