Hi there, I have covered every topics till now. I solved full irodov without solutions and other higher problems in Chem and math too. But at time of exam I am not able to remember how i solved it if a similar problem occurs. I mean the knowledge is fresh upto few weeks and then to achieve that level, i have to again read everything and solve those problems again. Many times I also forget the concept even if I know it. Please help me out with it. I guess its the problem of poor memory.

Hi there,

I have covered every topics till now. I solved full irodov without solutions and other higher problems in Chem and math too. But at time of exam I am not able to remember how i solved it if a similar problem occurs. I mean the knowledge is fresh upto few weeks and then to achieve that level, i have to again read everything and solve those problems again. Many times I also forget the concept even if I know it. Please help me out with it. I guess its the problem of poor memory.

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Ashwin Muralidharan IIT Madras
290 Points
12 years ago

Hi Salil,

This problem is not uncommon among test takers.

The best way to overcome this is to make notes of problems/concepts which you might feel that you will have to use later in future. And keep revising those notes on a regular basis. It will be of immense help. It seriously works.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free