Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hi there,

I have covered every topics till now. I solved full irodov without solutions and other higher problems in Chem and math too. But at time of exam I am not able to remember how i solved it if a similar problem occurs. I mean the knowledge is fresh upto few weeks and then to achieve that level, i have to again read everything and solve those problems again. Many times I also forget the concept even if I know it. Please help me out with it. I guess its the problem of poor memory.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Salil,

This problem is not uncommon among test takers.

The best way to overcome this is to make notes of problems/concepts which you might feel that you will have to use later in future. And keep revising those notes on a regular basis. It will be of immense help. It seriously works.

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is physics galaxy by Asis Arora books quite in sink with his vedio lecture what I mean is if i purchase his books can I use it with vedio lectures .I want to practice and study alternatively...
@ darshan it have somewhat lower number of examples than h c verma . but they are illustrated with good explanation and diagram whereever nessasary . but its not as such required to go with ...
2017 years ago
I am in diploma I want to know iam eligible for iitjee or not
@ rohit yes , for sure . u are elligible but after 3 rd year of diploma , that means if u have started the study of diploma in 2015 , then on 2017 , u will be able to give the jee exam ,...
Umakant biswal 24 days ago
How will I loose my time can you tell me in breifAnd one more thing is it necessary that after 3rd year of diploma I can give iitjee can I give IIT jee after 2nd year
Rohit 24 days ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one
@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main i want to take admission in NIT in electrical engineering....plz tell me is there any possibility of getting admission in NIT in electrical engineering...
Yes there is possibility, but you might have to wait for further rounds. Also depends upon the category rank.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes, There is possibility for you.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Sir i am OBC ncl can I get admission in NIT in electrical engineering branch
aman kumar one year ago
I got CGPA in math and science both as 8 so can i write kvpy first level????
@ manoj Yes , u can fill out the form as per the dates . make sure the dates are not running out . kvpy actually have 2 levels , and after qualifying the frst level , u ahve to appear the 2 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board .I am in general category .in which nit and brancges I cam take admission.?
Chances of getting NIT is very rare...except under state quota benifit..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, getting at an NIT with this score seem to be a far fetched dream, no issues There is another way out that may be opted for . Rest assured these institutions are being run by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi anurag use the branch and college predictor to predict your college and branch. please follow the link thanks and...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts