Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

Hi there,

I have covered every topics till now. I solved full irodov without solutions and other higher problems in Chem and math too. But at time of exam I am not able to remember how i solved it if a similar problem occurs. I mean the knowledge is fresh upto few weeks and then to achieve that level, i have to again read everything and solve those problems again. Many times I also forget the concept even if I know it. Please help me out with it. I guess its the problem of poor memory.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Salil,

This problem is not uncommon among test takers.

The best way to overcome this is to make notes of problems/concepts which you might feel that you will have to use later in future. And keep revising those notes on a regular basis. It will be of immense help. It seriously works.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

From which class we have to start preparing for aiims?

start from 8 th .put your base strong. then it is easy to build over the strong foundation. but dont worry if you are in a big class. work hard. there is nothing impossible.

ram 4 months ago
How is environmental engineering of DTU. Please tell me about its future prospects and placements. What if I do MBA after it???

Its a good branch, in 2011, there was a package of 42 LPA from same college and same branch...so go with this
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

There is no one who can better define than you that what interests you the most, so just make up your mind and make sure in which branch you would excel the most, actually Environmental...

Sir, can you also tell me what is actually in this branch & where do we stand in the world after doing it

AKSHAY SHARMA 9 months ago
I am in Std XI, preparing for IIT, dropped bio and language and opted for bifocal (elec maint)..I wish to appear for KVPY this year....is biology compulsory for SA stream in KVPY. If yes,...

Complete information regarding KVPY is available on our website, please refer from there. Thanks.
  img

yes you have to study bio ans syallabus is kypy site

samagra 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30