Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what is the total marks of both first paper and second paper that iitjee 2012 conducting this year????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

The IIT JEE exam pattern took a new curve. IIT JEE is now have single phase examination of objective question only in all the sections, of all three subjects. It’s able to make out the ability of student on the basis of his analytical & logical skill and able to judge his comprehension level.

The jury board of IIT JEE has revamped the IIT JEE exam pattern by bringing certain changes into it, they are following:-

1.) Eradicating 4 attempts, only allowed maximum two attempts - one in qualifying year & other year followed.
2.)    Students who have 60% aggregate in boards are allowed to appear & get admission when they qualify only in seven IIT’s & in case of  SC, ST, OBC - relaxation of about 55%.
3.)    There will be no final or main exam; this reduced the pressure on students who are appearing.
4.)    IIT JEE Cut off is subject wise in each and every section.
5.)    A negative marking is there in each and every section.
6.)    It has 40 questions in each which are objective type.
7.)    There are 10 versions of paper or one can say 10 different sets. Which has same questions but in a jumbled order.
8.)    Each question in this engineering entrance exam is of 3 marks & total marks for this paper is 252.
9.)    There will be 2 question papers with hrs of duration with multiple choice answers.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan 18 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare

Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img

Thanks.
  img

Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
my obc rank is 26000 and i belongs to haryana can i get NIT KKR PLS TELL ME

hi rajan please make a visit on the following link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html from here you can know the best available options for you all over...

SAHIL 11 days ago
i got a seat in NIT nagpur in CIVIL branch and i can get a seat in JNTU or OU in CSE branch..which one would be a better choice?

@ vaishnavi Donot go for JNTU , thats nt actually a good institution . u can take civil in nit nagpur if u can do that , beacuse in civil u have to do some outfield work , so, if u are...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

HI FRIEND, please go the NIT nagpur, that is more better than other colleges, and that is equal to IIIT universities all the best

mohan 19 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off