ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is the total marks of both first paper and second paper that iitjee 2012 conducting this year????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

The IIT JEE exam pattern took a new curve. IIT JEE is now have single phase examination of objective question only in all the sections, of all three subjects. It’s able to make out the ability of student on the basis of his analytical & logical skill and able to judge his comprehension level.

The jury board of IIT JEE has revamped the IIT JEE exam pattern by bringing certain changes into it, they are following:-

1.) Eradicating 4 attempts, only allowed maximum two attempts - one in qualifying year & other year followed.
2.)    Students who have 60% aggregate in boards are allowed to appear & get admission when they qualify only in seven IIT’s & in case of  SC, ST, OBC - relaxation of about 55%.
3.)    There will be no final or main exam; this reduced the pressure on students who are appearing.
4.)    IIT JEE Cut off is subject wise in each and every section.
5.)    A negative marking is there in each and every section.
6.)    It has 40 questions in each which are objective type.
7.)    There are 10 versions of paper or one can say 10 different sets. Which has same questions but in a jumbled order.
8.)    Each question in this engineering entrance exam is of 3 marks & total marks for this paper is 252.
9.)    There will be 2 question papers with hrs of duration with multiple choice answers.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

As it’s been already posted that for Gen category minimum score is 105, for OBC it is 70 and for ST it is 44 , i would like to suggest that your target should be high then only you reach...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to ...

ng29 2 months ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . for getting a good nit u should think for 180 marks or greater than that

gdbusher 10 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 2 days ago
Which branch would be alloted to me I have 1313 rank ( in tie with 119) in upeseat 2015 entrance exam ?

It depends on the availability of the no. of seats in a particular branch, i suggest to visit the official websites of – MS Ramaiah Inst of Tech, Bangalore Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

you should visit the official page of desired colleges because it depends on the availability of seats all the best

sajid 12 days ago

metallurgy

grenade 27 days ago
which rank i should see for nit admission either category rank or crl rank

Check for both options under both the categories.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
i got crl 545113 and sc 37477 state UP kindly suggest me some college please.

You have mentioned crl which is to be understood as AIR 5,45,113 open list , on that note its quite tough to get in NITs or IITs better try for deemed universities to get better branch and...
  img
Avinash yesterday

For AIR 37477, You’ll get any branch inNational Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra and other than cs ec ee mech any branch in NIT trichy, and chem in NIT W and minute chances of ec....
  img
Avinash yesterday

sir are you absolutely sure !

akshit yesterday
View all Questions »