ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

for how many total marks iitjee 2012 conducting exam this year????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ganesh

The IIT JEE exam pattern took a new curve. IIT JEE is now have single phase examination of objective question only in all the sections, of all three subjects. It’s able to make out the ability of student on the basis of his analytical & logical skill and able to judge his comprehension level. Each question in this engineering entrance exam is of 3 marks & total marks for this paper is 252.

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 8038 rank in advance 2015 which iit should i expect

HI You can refer the follwoing link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 11 days ago

It depends on the category also there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,good infrastructure the universities are 1)BITS, Pilani..........................2) BIT...

abhinaipadachuru 11 days ago
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

img
Avinash 8 days ago
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur...

ng29 2 months ago

To get into an NIT one needs to ppear in JEE Advance and that too with wonderful performance....that means you are not able to get into an NIT at this point of time...yes, you can go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
I GOT 198 CUT OFF IN TN BOARD EXAM FOR TNEA 2015 (M 200, P 196, C 196, CS 185). 118 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015. CAN I GET B.TECH CSE IN NIT TRICHY ? CAN I GET B.E CSE IN ANNA UNIV CEG CAMPUS?...

Dear Student, B.E is bachelor of engineering Btech is bachelor of technogy Both are almost same only the name is different. but generally BE < Btech CS is difficult to get but still...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

The cut off for B.E Cse in anna University is like this OC 200, BC 199.75, MBC 199.25,SC 196,BCM 199.50,SCA194.33,ST 186.25.. It depends on the category in which you belong, B.E means...

tiny 10 days ago

Both are almost same only the name is different. but generallyBE

sajid 9 days ago
Solving Physics problems had been such a difficult thing for me that even after qualifying JEE-ADV it remains.What is the perfect strategy to solve a Physics problem?What must be the...

I guess you need a procedure to solve the problems such that to get it correct but not highly concerned about branch. If I am right first and foremost thing you should do is to get perfect...
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

You can choose any branch you want. When you go to graduation level the kind of study and practical sesssions makes you more clear about physics. Most of the times it becomes a practial...
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

What is the strategy? Your answer is dissatisfactory

R K YASHASVI 6 days ago
View all Questions »