Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

for how many total marks iitjee 2012 conducting exam this year????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ganesh

The IIT JEE exam pattern took a new curve. IIT JEE is now have single phase examination of objective question only in all the sections, of all three subjects. It’s able to make out the ability of student on the basis of his analytical & logical skill and able to judge his comprehension level. Each question in this engineering entrance exam is of 3 marks & total marks for this paper is 252.

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 8 months ago
im expecting 230-240 in jee mains paper2. will i get nit?

Yes sure you will get NIT. Bestof Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 22 days ago

hello, you definitely get nit my friend.don’t figure about this.concetrate on studies. ….….….….….….….….all the best.....................................................

raj kumar 22 days ago
what is cut off marks in jee main exam ? is it only for deciding the 2 lac students for JEE advanced? does it mean that if one is below cut off marks ten he is not eligible for NIT...

Cutoff marks is the minimum score which a student need to bring in order to qualify the exam. You won’t be eligibile for NITs, if you do not qualify the exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 25 days ago

@ suresh yes , the cutoff mark is only to decide upon the student who will ellugible to give jee advanced exam .. if one is below cutoff mark, then he will not be elligible fr the nit...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
which is the best feild which should be taken to aquire future occupation in robotics feild.

Robotics requires the knowledge of mechanical, electrical and computer science. You can choose any one according to your interest and go towards it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago

Can there be any other subject related to robotics other than the previous ans

VINEETH N 8 months ago

Is it not related to nanotechnology?

VINEETH N 8 months ago
in which coaching do i get admission for jee2010 in lucknow but not very costly because i belong to a middle classs family

Hi i wud suggest u for FIITJEE , coz its a widely spread institute and has got good study material. The test series of FIITJEE are on an all india basis and are very competitive with a very ...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Do i need to give improvement in all subjects for appearing in jee main and advance???

No there is no need of giving improvement examinations for appreaing in JEE MAIN and ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off