ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

A satellite of mass m is orbiting the earth in a circular orbit of radius r.It starts loosing energy due to air resistance at the rate of C J\s.Then what time taken by the satelite to reach the earth.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

initial energy= -GmM/2r, M is mass of earth,

let a be radius of earth

satellite will reach earth when its energy reduces to -GmM/2a

3 years ago

Then answer is -(GMm/C) (1/r-1/R) = t Where M ans R r the respective mass and radius of the Earth. 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to know about the scope of civil engineering in near future... secondly which brancjh of engineering offers most no of government jobs....

To my mind you should see your interest which branch or study program allures you the most, I mean you need to make up your mind to do what you really want to do....for Civi engg, i must...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 3 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir expecting about 410 marks in jee advanced? Could i get a seat in cse IIT Bombay?

Yes you can..but in today’s competition ridden era i feel that one should compare and contrast the paclement records, pay scale and other related facilities and for that you can try...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

yes you have more chances to get in it

sajid 14 days ago

yes you can defnetly

Nicho priyatham 28 days ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya one year ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT...

sayantan bera one year ago
View all Questions »