DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

A satellite of mass m is orbiting the earth in a circular orbit of radius r.It starts loosing energy due to air resistance at the rate of C J\s.Then what time taken by the satelite to reach the earth.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

initial energy= -GmM/2r, M is mass of earth,

let a be radius of earth

satellite will reach earth when its energy reduces to -GmM/2a

3 years ago

Then answer is -(GMm/C) (1/r-1/R) = t Where M ans R r the respective mass and radius of the Earth. 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 2 days ago

approved pettura

L GOUSE BASHA 3 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash one month ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Which is preferable? Chemical engineering in IIT Madras, CSE in NIT Warangal

Hi.. Both the options you have described are good enough.. It basically depends on your interest in the specific branches. The placements as well as the core studies are good enough for both...
  img
Sakshi 2 months ago

go in the field u r intrested in, but IIT will give u a brand

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
I scored 186 in jee main 2015 and 94.4% in cbse boards. Can you predict my rank? I m general and from rajasthan. Which is the best option for me in CS/ECE/IT branch?

Shagun, I recmmend you to visit the official website of any of the IITs or NITs and check out the cutoff list there and hence get to know the exact picture oy your rank...along with it you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

But resonance rank predictor predicts my rank to be around 10,000. Then how come 21,000?

Shagun Kala 2 months ago

use jee am

vb one month ago
how to get admission in aiims , and how many rank is required

Hi For getting admission in AIIMS you ned to appear for the entrance of AIIMS. There are 50 seats. For getting admission you must score atleast 50 to 55% in the entrance to qualify for...
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details