Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

iit entrance examination pattern becoming subjective or not or it depending on 12 class board marks ?? if it based on 12 class marks then what will be the weightage of 12 class marks???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Dinesh,

Now it is official that there will be no more IIT-JEE from 2013. There will be only a common exam for admissions to all Engineering Colleges.

Wightage will be 50% school marks and 50% entrance marks.

Still the pattern of the entrance test is not decided. (It will more likely be an objective based test only).

Look out in news papers. The meet of Directors of IITs is scheduled for the end of Feb.

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 3 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...
Yes You have a chance to get it.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?
Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?
Hi, Please check out the links given below: Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
choosing chemical or metalurgy is better
Shanti recently I visited MNIT from American sociey of metals and i saw that there were wonders in that field powder metallurgy was one of the best part over there
grenade 4 months ago
last year i visited iit bombay hope it helpde u plz aprve
grenade 4 months ago
grenade 4 months ago
how to crackaiims easily
Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Hardwork really bears fruit.That is hardwork is the key to success.
Adarsh 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details