Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 10,000 off
USE CODE: askschanusha

iit entrance examination pattern becoming subjective or not or it depending on 12 class board marks ?? if it based on 12 class marks then what will be the weightage of 12 class marks???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Dinesh,

Now it is official that there will be no more IIT-JEE from 2013. There will be only a common exam for admissions to all Engineering Colleges.

Wightage will be 50% school marks and 50% entrance marks.

Still the pattern of the entrance test is not decided. (It will more likely be an objective based test only).

Look out in news papers. The meet of Directors of IITs is scheduled for the end of Feb.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 3 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 2 days ago
How to become an aerospace engineer by clearing iit??pls suggest

HI AKASH TO BECOME AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER YOU HAVE TO GIVE JEE EXAM . THIS EXAM HAS TWO PAPERS : JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE. YOU HAVE TO CLEAR BOTH THE EXAMS WTH A VERY GOOD RANK. IF YOU PASS...

2016 years ago

@ aakash you need to clear jee main or advanced , to be an aerospace engineer , but donot think of that right now , as aerospace engineer is a demandable branch in top iits , you need to...

11 hours ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.

There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
is getting a branch change to cs possible at bits pilani after 1 st year and if possible whats the procedure

@ ayushman nopes. its not possible , u cannot change the branch once you entered in bits of any campous , the change of campous is possible at certain cases , but stream is not possible ,...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Yes it is possible. However you will have to worl really hard. Visit this for official information on the BITS PILANI website admy.link/c17a58

aakash one month ago
i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.

Dear Ashwin, IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics,...

Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 10,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 10,000 off