iit entrance examination pattern becoming subjective or not or it depending on 12 class board marks ?? if it based on 12 class marks then what will be the weightage of 12 class marks???

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Dinesh,

Now it is official that there will be no more IIT-JEE from 2013. There will be only a common exam for admissions to all Engineering Colleges.

Wightage will be 50% school marks and 50% entrance marks.

Still the pattern of the entrance test is not decided. (It will more likely be an objective based test only).

Look out in news papers. The meet of Directors of IITs is scheduled for the end of Feb.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 3 months ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
My Mains marks are 124. CBSE Board Percentage is 94.6 % and I belong to general category. Can I get admission at any good college at Delhi or in Punjab ?

You can predict your rank in JEE Mains with the help of the following provided links. Compare your rank with previous year cut-off of various institutes. This will give you an idea of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago

Tell Me expected colleges where I should check out cutoff and branches. ?? Please help... :’( :’(

HS 4 months ago
mera jee me state catagory rank 2315 hai kya me nit raipur me addmission le sakta hun

Yes, as per rank you will definitely get admission in NIT raipur. If you see the closing ranks for NIT raipur for different courses after different rounds they are as follows. National...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
I can get EE dual (IIT B) , ME dual ( IIT B) , and M&C (IIT D) , ME (IIT D). Which is a better option placement and package wise?

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D among the four. I can give you preference:
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D. I can give you the preference: M & C (IIT D) > EE Dual (IIT B) > ME (IIT B) >= ME (IITD) Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender...

Jitender Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »