ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

iit entrance examination pattern becoming subjective or not or it depending on 12 class board marks ?? if it based on 12 class marks then what will be the weightage of 12 class marks???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Dinesh,

Now it is official that there will be no more IIT-JEE from 2013. There will be only a common exam for admissions to all Engineering Colleges.

Wightage will be 50% school marks and 50% entrance marks.

Still the pattern of the entrance test is not decided. (It will more likely be an objective based test only).

Look out in news papers. The meet of Directors of IITs is scheduled for the end of Feb.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How to prepare for jee Advance 2015?

Since the JEE main is being conducted by the CBSE, the same body that was conducting the AIEEE earlier, it is expected that the similar pattern shall continue in JEE Main as well. In AIEEE,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 8 months ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav one month ago

thankyou

Akansha one month ago
can you please suggest me whether to go for Metallurgical Engineering in Varanasi or join in Mech or ECE or EEE in NIT, Trichy or Suratkal in Karnataka or calicut. I am from Tamil Nadu.

Dear student, I would like to suggest that you join Mech or ECE in NIT as that will help you in future. Metallurgical has a very limited scope and unless you are willing to change your field...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should go for ECE or EEE or Mech because they are better branches. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago
sir please suggest a best book for bitsat exam

the cutoffs are - Degree programme at Pilani Campus Cut-off BITSAT-2014 score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 326 B.E.(Hons.): Civil 322 B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics 359 B.E.(Hons.):...

Drake 15 days ago

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount of...

Drake 15 days ago
engineering colleges for robotics ?

IITs, NITs, IIITs...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
View all Questions »