DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

iit entrance examination pattern becoming subjective or not or it depending on 12 class board marks ?? if it based on 12 class marks then what will be the weightage of 12 class marks???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Dinesh,

Now it is official that there will be no more IIT-JEE from 2013. There will be only a common exam for admissions to all Engineering Colleges.

Wightage will be 50% school marks and 50% entrance marks.

Still the pattern of the entrance test is not decided. (It will more likely be an objective based test only).

Look out in news papers. The meet of Directors of IITs is scheduled for the end of Feb.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet one month ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet one month ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey one month ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Sir which is better to take it at nit kuk or cse at nit hamirpur?

Hi, You can prefer CSE at NIT KU. Thanks
  img

Hi, You can prefer NIT Ku. Thanks.
  img

Dear Student, I can understand your problem of being in a fix what to do? Well it is equally true that KU and Thapar uni have earned a very good image in the field of education...still you...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir my son scored 5704 ranking in JEE. Please suggest few good branches-collage. He is not interested in chemical engineering.Regards

your son may get civi

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago

civil engineering ,electrical ,electronics and communications at ism dhanbad

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago
what are the possible isomers of 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane?

Cyclic Structures 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,2-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,3-methylcyclohexane The chemical formula is C 7 H 13 Br. It has 14 monovalent atoms(13 H, 1 Br),...
  img
Ravi 9 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details