Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

iit entrance examination pattern becoming subjective or not or it depending on 12 class board marks ?? if it based on 12 class marks then what will be the weightage of 12 class marks???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Dinesh,

Now it is official that there will be no more IIT-JEE from 2013. There will be only a common exam for admissions to all Engineering Colleges.

Wightage will be 50% school marks and 50% entrance marks.

Still the pattern of the entrance test is not decided. (It will more likely be an objective based test only).

Look out in news papers. The meet of Directors of IITs is scheduled for the end of Feb.

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please
Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...
direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.
akash 4 months ago
Dayne Fernandes 4 months ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step
Shankhaneel Basak 4 months ago
wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)
Sandeep 4 months ago
can you please upload AIIMS 2014 and AIIMS 2015 Question papers
Dear Students, It will be uploaded soon. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 10 days ago
kindly go through the cbse website for the same.. otherwise u can google it out.. else visit there u will get it...
Umakant biswal 8 days ago
Hello Sir I have got 620843 CRL rank in jee main and my st category rank is 14591 can I get any GFTI. I am confused regarding cut offs in the attached image. It is written st rank above in...
Dear student, no chance of getting BITS R, with this AIR 620843 in ST cat..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
The score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging, and for better picture you should visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know what is the current status...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
the rank in opening and closing mentioned is CRL (AIR) not sc rank
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
sir , which is better iit patna electrical or nit warangal cse?
The question is very broad in its respect. You need to narrow your hunt on the basis of academics , placements, scope of research , SAC(Student Activity Centre) and other fractions . Apart...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details