ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

iit entrance examination pattern becoming subjective or not or it depending on 12 class board marks ?? if it based on 12 class marks then what will be the weightage of 12 class marks???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Dinesh,

Now it is official that there will be no more IIT-JEE from 2013. There will be only a common exam for admissions to all Engineering Colleges.

Wightage will be 50% school marks and 50% entrance marks.

Still the pattern of the entrance test is not decided. (It will more likely be an objective based test only).

Look out in news papers. The meet of Directors of IITs is scheduled for the end of Feb.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar one month ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img

img
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil one month ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram one month ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 3 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 3 months ago
Dear sir, I have scored 207 & wish to take only mechanical or Mechanical with top up like in IIT Kharagpur/ Madras. May please advise would there be chance to get into IIT – Roorkee ,...

Hi With this marks you may expect a rank near 2500. With that you may expect to get Production in Roorkee Metallurgy in Roorkee Chemcal in Roorkee Civil in Kharagpur. Arun Kumar Btech IIT...
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago

You may not be able to get mech at top iits, may not be also at IIT roorkee, but can get chem or civil like branches.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
View all Questions »