Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

I am in narayana punjabi bagh centre, delhi. I am getting delhi rank - 30 - 40 in narayanas AITS. Do I have the potential to clear IIT JEE 2012. Please guide me.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

this is a weird question.just keep working hard and  ur results shows that u are doing very well but never get overconfident as their is always a scope for improvement.whether u will get selected in IIT or not totally depends on u not on what we say but it can be said that u have the potential.All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 9 months ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
I s NCERT text book to be revised for jee advanced 2015 most scoring topics in physcis, chemistry & maths how to make a revision plan for all the 3 subjects strengthening to week topics in...

If you wanr you can, but you should go for Previous years question asked 2. Important Topics for Physics Paper Most student find Physics tough, therefore we bring to youexpert tips on this...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

FOR INORGANIC REFER NCERT BOOKS FOR MATHS REFER RD SHARMA AND FIITJEE PACKAGE YOU SHOULD TAKE MORE TESTS TO AVOID SILLY MISTAKES AND NEGATIVE MARKING

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
Please give the branch ranking of stem cells in iitb is there any scope in stem cells or bio medical engineering in india

Dear student, Currently the demand is less in india but in near future there will be huge demand. It’s very popular for reasearch in some foreign countries. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Certainly Yes. may be possible that it takes little time to come up but it may land you to some innovative avenues, you may try your hands at some other related branches too like...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off