Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

I am in narayana punjabi bagh centre, delhi. I am getting delhi rank - 30 - 40 in narayanas AITS. Do I have the potential to clear IIT JEE 2012. Please guide me.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

this is a weird question.just keep working hard and  ur results shows that u are doing very well but never get overconfident as their is always a scope for improvement.whether u will get selected in IIT or not totally depends on u not on what we say but it can be said that u have the potential.All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 6 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 6 months ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 6 months ago
in 3 rd round nit biotech went upto 61122(obc).i have a obc rank of 72000.can i get that in 4 th / spot round?

Yes you may get. Best of Luck.
  img

Yes there are chances to get a seat, keep visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa to check the latest updates,....if ever due to some reasions you could not make it then try...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
CAN btech 1 st year give kvpy 2015

According to official notification only those students who have enrolled for the basic sciences courses (that is,B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S) are only eligbile. Please refer to...
  img

Students enrolled in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. are...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
sir, my rank is 130k in jee mains.....plz which college will I get. Also, I have taken admission in VIT mechanical And UPES petroleum and in IPU i got rank 8k. what shuld i do???? Plz Help.

UPES petroleum eng. is also a good one but after your graduation your oppurtunities will be in the region of petroleum industries in public and private sector. Untill and unless you are very...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

ChooseVIT mechanical
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

R U DELHI OR OUTSIDE DELHI FOR IPU?

mohit vashishtha 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off