ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am in narayana punjabi bagh centre, delhi. I am getting delhi rank - 30 - 40 in narayanas AITS. Do I have the potential to clear IIT JEE 2012. Please guide me.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

this is a weird question.just keep working hard and  ur results shows that u are doing very well but never get overconfident as their is always a scope for improvement.whether u will get selected in IIT or not totally depends on u not on what we say but it can be said that u have the potential.All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 4 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan yesterday

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

11 hours ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 2 days ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma yesterday

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 2 days ago
what is uncertainty principle which was given by werner heisenberg

Werner Heisenberg suggested that in case of small particles like electrons it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity at a given instant with absolute...
  img
Aarti Gupta 9 months ago

According to Heisenberg’s uncertanity principle it is impossible to determine simultaneousle the momentum and position with exact precision. we have uncertanity in position(delta...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
Sir what are the prospects of doing Bsc in chemistry from IIT Bombay??

IIT bombay is always the best , but if you are not intrested in chem then dont go for it better try others which give u a good course

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago

it is best to choose the course which you are interested

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 6 days ago
which nit should i take.. my rank is 9959 (gen) which will be good

You got very good rank and if you dont have any prefernce go for in this order as cs ec ee mech civil etc.,in NITW, NITtrichy, NIT suratkal etc. in preferntial wise
  img
Avinash yesterday
View all Questions »