I am in narayana punjabi bagh centre, delhi. I am getting delhi rank - 30 - 40 in narayanas AITS. Do I have the potential to clear IIT JEE 2012. Please guide me.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

this is a weird question.just keep working hard and  ur results shows that u are doing very well but never get overconfident as their is always a scope for improvement.whether u will get selected in IIT or not totally depends on u not on what we say but it can be said that u have the potential.All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 16 days ago
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms -1 . it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

v=0 m/s , u=2 m/s => v 2 -u 2 =2as => a=200 m/s2 Force applied by hammer= 200x1=200 N time of impact= 2/200=0.01 seconds=10 milli seconds Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
After cracking the jee main,how much admission fees for a good NIT?

FOR YEAR 2012-13 Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (U.P.) 1st Sem : Rs.26826(Hosteller) NIT - Agartala Rs.188300 (8 sems) NIT, AP 1st Sem - Rs. 23100/-Rs. 19900/-per...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

For NIT's it would be around 20,000/ per semester. Thank You, Ruchi IIT Delhi, Askiitian's Faculty
  img
ruchi yadav 4 months ago

Thnx Ruchi

deepankar baruah 4 months ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for IIT...

Rohith Gandhi 4 years ago
Sir to clarify if I dont get any higher choices alloted in second round can my 1 st round seat remains with me through CSAB or does it get cancelled bcoz in INFO brochere its imp to note...

If you dont get any higher choices alloted in 2 nd round then your 1 st round seat wont remain with you,if you going for higher rounds then you will loose your earlier seat. clarification...
  img
Ramreddy 3 days ago
View all Questions »