Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   Are those cracking a rank exceptionally talented and worked meticulously? Or did they swot day and night to get a seat. Your answer means a lot my confidence.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

In general, it is a combination of both natural talent and hard work. Both are equally important.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?
Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest
M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 23 days ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 3 months ago
Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...
Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)
Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check ...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
prove that (1²×2²÷1!)+(2²×3²÷3!)+--- = 27e
I think that is wrong... And plz continue the equation for a little more next time Thanks Mohammed Askiitans Student
MOHAMMED ANAS 9 months ago
n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e
vamshiakena 9 months ago
n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e
vamshiakena 9 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift