Continue Shopping
                   More than one option may be correct

1: one mole BaF2 + 2mole H4S4 …………….>resulting mixture will be neutralised by:
(a) 1 mole of KOH (b) 2mole of Ca(OH)2
(c)4mole KOH (d) 2mole of KOH
2: when (NH4)2Cr2O7 is heated:
(a)there is oxidation of N (b)there is reduction of Cr
(c)net reaction is disportionation (d) net reaction is neutralization
3: 11.2g of mix of MCl(volatile) & NaClgave 28.7g of white ppt with excess of AgNO3 soln.11.2g of same mix on heating gave a gas that on passing in t o AgNO3soln gave 14.35g of white ppt. hence:
(a)ionic mass of M+ is 18 (b)ionic mix have equal mile fraction of MCl & NaCl.
(c) MCl & NaCl are in molar ratio 1:2 (d) ionic mass of M+ is 10
4: 10.78 g of H3PO4 in 550 ml solution is 0.40N. thus this acid has been:
(a)neutralised to HPO42- (b) neutralised to PO43-
(c)reduced to HPO32- (d) neutralised to H2PO4-

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please ask questions one by one, you will get better results in that

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
SIr actually i am getting 113 marks in jee main should i start preparing for jee advance

Dear Student, Your marks are very close to previous year’s cutoff marks and this year predicted cutoff. Now given that paper was little tough this time, cutoff this year will go down...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

your score is deadline on cutoff marks last year cut off was 115 lets hope for best prepare for bitsat and adv also approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

Hi, For a better prediction on your rank and what college you will get, please visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Alternatively you can see last years opening...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
plxx tellme the total no of seats in the engg colleges all over india .. and what should be the min mark one has to score in jee mains (2015) to get a seat ????

Well,i think your question is incomplete, if you just want to get a seat you just need to qualifyJEE Main you need to score more than cut off which would be around 125 but for safe side...

aloktesting 4 months ago

THERE ARE ALTOGHETHER 10000+ SEATS IN IITs. IF YOU WANT TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS YOU NEED MINIMUM 125+ MARKS & THEN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE.ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!

SWAPNIL 4 months ago
could u pls advice a refernce book for chemistry class11 which can help both boarsds & IITs

You should opt GRB Batla and sons publications by O P Tandon.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

U can also refer to book by PRADEEP publications for board + IIT Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

ncert is best for boards for competition organic – himanshu pandey and sn sanyal physical – RC mukherjee inorganic- OP TANDON grb

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »