USE CODE: MOB20

More than one option may be correct

1: one mole BaF2 + 2mole H4S4 …………….>resulting mixture will be neutralised by:
(a) 1 mole of KOH (b) 2mole of Ca(OH)2
(c)4mole KOH (d) 2mole of KOH
2: when (NH4)2Cr2O7 is heated:
(a)there is oxidation of N (b)there is reduction of Cr
(c)net reaction is disportionation (d) net reaction is neutralization
3: 11.2g of mix of MCl(volatile) & NaClgave 28.7g of white ppt with excess of AgNO3 soln.11.2g of same mix on heating gave a gas that on passing in t o AgNO3soln gave 14.35g of white ppt. hence:
(a)ionic mass of M+ is 18 (b)ionic mix have equal mile fraction of MCl & NaCl.
(c) MCl & NaCl are in molar ratio 1:2 (d) ionic mass of M+ is 10
4: 10.78 g of H3PO4 in 550 ml solution is 0.40N. thus this acid has been:
(a)neutralised to HPO42- (b) neutralised to PO43-
(c)reduced to HPO32- (d) neutralised to H2PO4-

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please ask questions one by one, you will get better results in that

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 3 months ago
I hv got 18667 rnk in jee advanced. Now wht to do next? Should i go for counselling or drop a year? My preferred branch is Computer Science.

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. now you can get admission in ...

SAHIL one month ago

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. let me to clear your doubt , ...

raj one month ago

@ geetesh let me to clear your doubt , . the total seat in iit are not exactly 10,000 its more than 10,000 . i mean if you include the new iits , that have started the operation from now a...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the use of ASKIITIANS tell me the useful uses??????????????????????????

HAI PRABAKAR , askiitians is very useful for students in preparing competitive examinations and subject exams also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago

DEA PRABAKAR IN ASKIITANS WEBSITE NUMBER OF STU Hello Prabhakar this is very use full for students. wehave any douts regrading any subject we can post the question. all the best DY...

raj 6 months ago

the usage of askiitians is un describable,means it is very useful website to students and this is very thankful and it is very technological website .we can learn............many things...

NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU 6 months ago
i have got 5878 rank in aipmt with 499/720. im from general category. can i get a mbbs seat and if so what are the most likely colleges? thank you

Hello Student, You can get information about branch here http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/
  img
Anjali Ahuja 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off