USE CODE: int40

More than one option may be correct

1: one mole BaF2 + 2mole H4S4 …………….>resulting mixture will be neutralised by:
(a) 1 mole of KOH (b) 2mole of Ca(OH)2
(c)4mole KOH (d) 2mole of KOH
2: when (NH4)2Cr2O7 is heated:
(a)there is oxidation of N (b)there is reduction of Cr
(c)net reaction is disportionation (d) net reaction is neutralization
3: 11.2g of mix of MCl(volatile) & NaClgave 28.7g of white ppt with excess of AgNO3 soln.11.2g of same mix on heating gave a gas that on passing in t o AgNO3soln gave 14.35g of white ppt. hence:
(a)ionic mass of M+ is 18 (b)ionic mix have equal mile fraction of MCl & NaCl.
(c) MCl & NaCl are in molar ratio 1:2 (d) ionic mass of M+ is 10
4: 10.78 g of H3PO4 in 550 ml solution is 0.40N. thus this acid has been:
(a)neutralised to HPO42- (b) neutralised to PO43-
(c)reduced to HPO32- (d) neutralised to H2PO4-

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please ask questions one by one, you will get better results in that

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav 15 days ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh 14 days ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Sir,how many times am I allowed to sit for aipmt?I`ve already given 2 times and I`m below 25,general category.

The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination . Further provided that this...
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago
please can u tell me the rankings of nits and i have secured 89562 rank in jee mains but not qualified in jee advanced(92 marks in mains and 93% in 12 th cbse), so which is the best college ...

Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Colleges...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
Sir I want to give jeemain 2016. It’s my third attempt. Please tell me if there are any problems at the time of campusing, as being a third time dropper

I will suggest you to not to take the drop again. As wasting the years now will realize you at the letter stage when you will be in the final year of your bachlor course. Please try to take...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Don’t take chance again...what if this time again you didn’t succeed,.....I am not discouraging you, but trying to make you see the real picture,.........anyway if you are bent upon...

View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off