ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i am currently studying in class XI and i wanted to enquire about the pattern for iit 2013.

will marks of cbse be added? if yes , then how weightage will be their for it?

will jee and aieee be held together?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Sanchit,

Till now its not clear its only in news that pattern is going to change, but

These talks are coming from last 3 years and nothing is changing, so just chill for now and prepare according to current opattern only

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 one month ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 one month ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?

You could start here for background infromation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Government There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....

sneha jha 6 years ago
Got 171 in mains, 301 in bitsat, 97% in ap board. Plesae suggest whether BITS hyderabad is best option and expected rank in JEE mains

BITS has earned a very good image in the field of education, but don;t just be dependent on one institute just try to widen your horizon and visit some other institutions’ websites as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

HEY MIND U AT THIS MARKS IN BITS U WILL GET EITHER CHEMICAL OR MAY BE CIVIL.SO TRY TO GET COLLEGE FRM JEE MAINS COUNSELLING THAT WILL BE BETTER FOR U ACCORDING TO ME

mohit vashishtha 21 days ago

Rank nearly 8500 . Bits is better option.

Vinod Mishra 21 days ago
sir i am from cbse board in bihar.i secured 94.8% marks in board and 149 marks in jee main . what possible options are available for me???

As you are quite greater than cutoff range you have lot of options. So kindly mention which college and branch you are for.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

Its bit tough to get core branches in top five NITs. All the best
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kancheepuram Electronics Engineering - Design & Manufacturing Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)Kota,...

Mohit Kumar 13 days ago
View all Questions »