ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i am currently studying in class XI and i wanted to enquire about the pattern for iit 2013.

will marks of cbse be added? if yes , then how weightage will be their for it?

will jee and aieee be held together?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Sanchit,

Till now its not clear its only in news that pattern is going to change, but

These talks are coming from last 3 years and nothing is changing, so just chill for now and prepare according to current opattern only

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 25 days ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 25 days ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 25 days ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 5 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 7 months ago
sir i am a cbse 12 student, i want to sore above 90 % in in cbse board and i want to crack iit in the first chance? can you give some tips?

For boards it is not that difficult once you prepare for IIT. While prpeparing for IIT preparartion for boards is automatically there. You just need to focus one month before the boards and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago

The most common yet serious mistakes that you should avoid to successfully pass the IIT JEE. 1. Lack of interest during school lectures. --What should you do? Attend regular lectures (both...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
I have score 62 in jee mains 2015.I am expecting above 85% in my tn board exams.i belong to general category.I know i have not cleared cut-off.still am i eligible for nit ??? what are the...

It depends on the ranking bt at this marks there are very less chances . U can go for bitsat . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 6 days ago

PS – Ranking here means the rank tht will be prepared after boards result .

Drake 6 days ago
Sir i have got 110 marks in jee mains and expecting 88% in nios board exam.What will b my expected rank and what r my chances of getting any nit or iiit?

In GEN cat, very very rare chances....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

as nios board is different from cbse and calculation for rank in jee main is also different ur marks in jee main is just on cut off line 88 in nios is equal to around 92-93 in boards , u had...

ng29 4 days ago
View all Questions »