Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir i am currently studying in class XI and i wanted to enquire about the pattern for iit 2013.

will marks of cbse be added? if yes , then how weightage will be their for it?

will jee and aieee be held together?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Sanchit,

Till now its not clear its only in news that pattern is going to change, but

These talks are coming from last 3 years and nothing is changing, so just chill for now and prepare according to current opattern only

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
How can I prepare for IIT
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 4 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 4 months ago
which one most importent topic in chemistry for jee
Hi, The most important section (not tpoic) as per weightage is organic chemistry. We can not choose any specific topic as the question paper may not consist that topic but the no of...
Yash Baheti one year ago
due to normalisation system...i had thinking to change my cbse board to home board (cg) . there is no matter of scoring in both..i want to change .only due to ranking in jee mains.... so...
Keep the same board in which you are.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
only percentile matters. if u get higher percentile in state board than in CBSE for same percentage then you should change your board to state board and try to get higher percentile. this...
akash 4 months ago
I have got 356650 clr rank i have got 5868 ST rank. can i get nit.?
You can get NITs.
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Yes you may get an NIT, My advise is to visit the official website of Jeemains to cull out the latest updates and also keep an eye on the status of counselling rounds ‘ outcome as...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details