Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir i am currently studying in class XI and i wanted to enquire about the pattern for iit 2013.

will marks of cbse be added? if yes , then how weightage will be their for it?

will jee and aieee be held together?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Sanchit,

Till now its not clear its only in news that pattern is going to change, but

These talks are coming from last 3 years and nothing is changing, so just chill for now and prepare according to current opattern only

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj kumar one month ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
I have got a rank of 30k in my viteee 2016 exam. (I have been called for phase 2 counselling.) What all can i get in Vellore campus as well as in Chennai Campus?

You should get chemical , metallurgical easily. May be if luck is good mechanical
  img
Harsh Patodia 29 days ago

Civil is on border line. May be chennai Campus.
  img
Harsh Patodia 29 days ago

+Harsh Patodia- All of this in vellore campus or chennai campus? And can i get civil? Please do reply! :)

Aniket Sinha 29 days ago
i got 192 in jee mains,309 in bitsat,91.4% in cbse,520 in upsee, and i expect 120 in jee advanced. so what is best option for me

In jee advanced, 120 is low, you would be in the ranking but chances of getting IIT is very low. so wait for this first. If getting any BITS, good branches,....over low branches of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

Almost every campus of BITSis doing quite well, if you made it there , well and good and if you are looking for soemother options at other places then be sure if you wish to be at a...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday
what is most scoring topic in iit exam

of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
  img
Suraj Prasad one year ago

GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
  img
Harishwar one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off