Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hello sir , its really critical qus , pls read it carefully , so my problem is  i am a dropper , i am preparing for iit jee for last 8 months , now 2 months left , i have prepared maths from ml khanna , it takes lots more time to complete it , but  now i go for second stage prepration . I first took A Das Gupta mcq , but found it miss solution alot or sometimes give one line solution . So i cancel to do it . Then i pick fiit jee rsm notes , i found its subjective qus are out dated as compare to iit jee and remaining objective qus are less to build my concepts ( because i have done progrressions and series from it , was not that good ) and solution given by fiit jee is wrong some times . So i drop to do this material too . After this i start doing tmh , it looks like qus put in this book are of olympaid level , i mean to last year jee jee paper was too simple . Now only two months left pls suggest what to do ?? I am thinking to buy arihant , but do you think is it possible to complete arihant huge book in two months ?? Or tell some other which can be completed and having quality qus upto jee level 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Mohit,

If you have finished it once then please join Askiitians online classes for 1 month and use material provided by Askiitians

You will be amazed to see the test series and Classes accordingly

Hope this will help you a lot

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
Sir,I have scored 272 in bitsat 2016 is their any chance of me getting any branch except b,pharma??

hi anshul arora as your marks are less chances of getting a seat in bitsat are less.but you can expect a seat in chemical and civil hope for the best regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

To my mind there may be a chance, just keep visiting the website of BITS and keep checking changes in merit list as per the counselling rounds, perhaps you may be able to crack it,...else...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...

For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...

Soneel Verma one year ago

first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect

navneet one year ago
sir i'am in PU-2.my PU-1 percentage was 97.75 .now i'am really confused and unable to plan the things in well manner.Sir if i sincerely put efforts now "Will I be able to click iit"please...

Hi Sohail, Congratulations on getting such a good percentage. For IITJEE, you should be regular, study at least 6 hrs daily, all 3 subjects daily. Also practice a lot Learn all formulas by...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off