Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Hello sir , its really critical qus , pls read it carefully , so my problem is  i am a dropper , i am preparing for iit jee for last 8 months , now 2 months left , i have prepared maths from ml khanna , it takes lots more time to complete it , but  now i go for second stage prepration . I first took A Das Gupta mcq , but found it miss solution alot or sometimes give one line solution . So i cancel to do it . Then i pick fiit jee rsm notes , i found its subjective qus are out dated as compare to iit jee and remaining objective qus are less to build my concepts ( because i have done progrressions and series from it , was not that good ) and solution given by fiit jee is wrong some times . So i drop to do this material too . After this i start doing tmh , it looks like qus put in this book are of olympaid level , i mean to last year jee jee paper was too simple . Now only two months left pls suggest what to do ?? I am thinking to buy arihant , but do you think is it possible to complete arihant huge book in two months ?? Or tell some other which can be completed and having quality qus upto jee level 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Mohit,

If you have finished it once then please join Askiitians online classes for 1 month and use material provided by Askiitians

You will be amazed to see the test series and Classes accordingly

Hope this will help you a lot

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please
Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015
Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...
13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with...
Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range...
Avinash 4 months ago
These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering...
Leepika Roy 4 months ago
Sir how are the placements of ECE branch in good institutions? After CSE does ECE in general fetch the highest salaries?
Presently, getting core job in ECE has become challenging. Only from the good institutes we can expect it. The salaries for other branches (Mech. ECE, EE, Civil, etc except CSE) in normally...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Who is highest wicket taker bowler in test and one day cricket??
Muttiah Muralitharan 502+ wickets in one-day Cricket 769+ wickets in Test Cricket
Sachin Tyagi 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details