DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Hello sir , its really critical qus , pls read it carefully , so my problem is  i am a dropper , i am preparing for iit jee for last 8 months , now 2 months left , i have prepared maths from ml khanna , it takes lots more time to complete it , but  now i go for second stage prepration . I first took A Das Gupta mcq , but found it miss solution alot or sometimes give one line solution . So i cancel to do it . Then i pick fiit jee rsm notes , i found its subjective qus are out dated as compare to iit jee and remaining objective qus are less to build my concepts ( because i have done progrressions and series from it , was not that good ) and solution given by fiit jee is wrong some times . So i drop to do this material too . After this i start doing tmh , it looks like qus put in this book are of olympaid level , i mean to last year jee jee paper was too simple . Now only two months left pls suggest what to do ?? I am thinking to buy arihant , but do you think is it possible to complete arihant huge book in two months ?? Or tell some other which can be completed and having quality qus upto jee level 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Mohit,

If you have finished it once then please join Askiitians online classes for 1 month and use material provided by Askiitians

You will be amazed to see the test series and Classes accordingly

Hope this will help you a lot

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
sir i want you to make my time table for whole day my school hour are 8 hour and tution hour are 4 hour at night 6 to 10

I will assume that your school gets over by 2pm. 3:00 – 3:45 – Physics 4:00 – 4:45 – Mathematics 5:00 – 5:45 – Chemistry I know that it is difficult to manage but you have to do it. Good...

Anoopam Mishra 19 days ago

but i can wake up at night also so can u plz help me for night work

jatin garg 19 days ago

Till when can you wake up? I will help you manage your time.

Anoopam Mishra 18 days ago
I got 226 marks in Mains & 95% in CBSE board. I am from Delhi. What will be my AIR rank and which colledge I should join. I am intersted in Computer.

congrats , hemendra , definitely u will get a good college now choice is urs among NIT / DCE /NSIT , its sure that u will get cse among good nits (surathkal , trichy , jaipur) i will...

ng29 3 months ago

Thanks, even lot of website also saying between 2500-3500, But don’t know how accurate they are ? do you know anyone who had similiar marks last year and what was his/her rank ?

Hemendra Gupta 3 months ago

yes ofcourse last yera one of frnd gott 200 in mains and 97 in cbse his rank was 2700 he is nin nit jaipur cse approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?

You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling

aditya lahariya one month ago

Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details