Hello sir , its really critical qus , pls read it carefully , so my problem is  i am a dropper , i am preparing for iit jee for last 8 months , now 2 months left , i have prepared maths from ml khanna , it takes lots more time to complete it , but  now i go for second stage prepration . I first took A Das Gupta mcq , but found it miss solution alot or sometimes give one line solution . So i cancel to do it . Then i pick fiit jee rsm notes , i found its subjective qus are out dated as compare to iit jee and remaining objective qus are less to build my concepts ( because i have done progrressions and series from it , was not that good ) and solution given by fiit jee is wrong some times . So i drop to do this material too . After this i start doing tmh , it looks like qus put in this book are of olympaid level , i mean to last year jee jee paper was too simple . Now only two months left pls suggest what to do ?? I am thinking to buy arihant , but do you think is it possible to complete arihant huge book in two months ?? Or tell some other which can be completed and having quality qus upto jee level 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Mohit,

If you have finished it once then please join Askiitians online classes for 1 month and use material provided by Askiitians

You will be amazed to see the test series and Classes accordingly

Hope this will help you a lot

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i m in gen pd how much i should score in jee adv to gt cse in any of the jonal iits??????

Hi, The CSE branch is the top branch in IITs. You need to score rank below 500 to get this branch in good IITs....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 days ago
fhghfg

Dear student, We have: Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 3 months ago
I have got 38106 AIR and 1474 state rank. I want to get into NITK surathkal from homestate quota. How do I know on which rank i’m getting alloted? Where can I exercise my option on which...

If you want to join in your home state NIT, then allotment will be done based on your home state rank. For other NITs your AIR will be considered. if you wish to join in NIT suratkal then...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

your chances are very low to get NITK give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir on how much range of marks we can get medical college in general category

For admission to the MBBS and BDS courses into the Medical and Dental colleges in India. According to MCI information on April 30, 2014, there are around 381 MBBS Colleges in India. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

Hi, It depends on the merit and it varies every year. You just focus on preparing well and aim to score 75% in the paper. Definitely, you will get...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 16 days ago

sir for aipmt how should we prepare our self so that get Gov. medical college as a best rank

shivani sharma 13 days ago
sir my jee mains 2014 rank is 48811 and belong to general category i am getting pandit deendayal petroleum university and nirma both chemical branches in gujrat but i would like to ask that...

As per your rank you will only get some lower NITs like NIT Sikkim,Patna etc. You may get some NITs like NIT Raipur that too only in Sopt round. But its not safe to wait till that time,so...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
View all Questions »