ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hello sir , its really critical qus , pls read it carefully , so my problem is  i am a dropper , i am preparing for iit jee for last 8 months , now 2 months left , i have prepared maths from ml khanna , it takes lots more time to complete it , but  now i go for second stage prepration . I first took A Das Gupta mcq , but found it miss solution alot or sometimes give one line solution . So i cancel to do it . Then i pick fiit jee rsm notes , i found its subjective qus are out dated as compare to iit jee and remaining objective qus are less to build my concepts ( because i have done progrressions and series from it , was not that good ) and solution given by fiit jee is wrong some times . So i drop to do this material too . After this i start doing tmh , it looks like qus put in this book are of olympaid level , i mean to last year jee jee paper was too simple . Now only two months left pls suggest what to do ?? I am thinking to buy arihant , but do you think is it possible to complete arihant huge book in two months ?? Or tell some other which can be completed and having quality qus upto jee level 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Mohit,

If you have finished it once then please join Askiitians online classes for 1 month and use material provided by Askiitians

You will be amazed to see the test series and Classes accordingly

Hope this will help you a lot

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

img
Avinash 9 days ago
I HV secured 94.92% in HSC, 220 in JEE Mains and most likely to get 210 marks in JEE Advanced in 2015 I want to know probable rank and colleges particularly IIT's where I can get admission...

you can check your estimated rank at following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 26 days ago

on basis of score in jee main and cbse , definitely u will get good nit with ur desired stream , cse nit warangal and trichy are on top , try for them and may be u get ann iit but not good...

ng29 26 days ago

The score that you have secured in both JEE as well as in +2 board may land you into an IIt/NIt with a warm welcome,it may be your choice if you want to draw a cmnparison with these –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
how to crack aiims 2015 easily

Please, follow the link.. http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aiims/preparation-tips.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh one month ago
how much ncert books help us in cracking jee

Hi nikhil tomar Ncert books are good but not enough for IIT JEE Prepration. You need some extra material that is specially design for IIT JEE Prepration. For more detail go to link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »