ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am presently in 12th and want to prepare for iit 2013. i am planning to take drop. but i heard that there will not be iit 2013. is it true if yes then tell what to do now. how to prepare for upcoming exams whatever will be in 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ankit,

Till now its not clear its only in news that pattern is going to change, but

These talks are coming from last 3 years and nothing is changing, so just chill for now and prepare according to current opattern only

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

jee mains 3 times and Jee advanced 2 times,bitsat also 2 times

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
Sir I got 4293 category rank in her mains paper 2 and 57661 common merit list.will I get any nit for b arch course.please suggest me.

I guess it may perhaps be possible, but for better clarity you need to visit the official weblink of JEEmains and get to know the exact information about your status.....if you made it...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 1 hour ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

2015 years ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
sir i secured 2778 rank in iit jee 2015 and i want to go for cse . as per my rank i can get cs in 1. indore 2. mandi 3.jodhpur.4 patna.5. bubeneshvar bbs 6. ism dhanbad as per my research i ...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html IIT HYDERABAD » IIT INDORE>> IIT PATNA>> IIT JODHPUR » ISM DHANBAD » IIT BHUBHNESWAR..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html Try to follow IIT Hyderabad » IIT Indore » IIT Patna..>> ISM Dhanbad...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

Dear Abhijeet, As per your given information the prefernce order can be, 1.)IIT Hyderabad 2.)IITindore 3.) IIT PATNA 4.)ISM DHANBAD 5.)IIT JODHPUR 6.)IIT BHUBHNESWAR. I hope you this will...

erra akhil 13 days ago
Hello Everyone I have a big question regarding JEE Preparation. I am currently in class XI and have joined Vidyamandir Classes. The faculty at VMC advises us to stick to the NCERT and the...

AS YOUR TEACHERS HAVE TOLD PLEASE FOLLOW NCERT AND THE MATERIAL THEY GAVE U THESE MATERIALS ARE PREPARED BY REFERING ALL INDIAN AND FORIGEN BOOKS SO PLEASE COMPLET THEM FIRST IF U SAY U...

Nicho priyatham 23 days ago

Hey Ajitesh I”M currently studying in class 12 & you will shock to know that I’M in VMC for last 2 years . Also I have an answer to your doubt . I thnk vmc modules+assignments are enough to ...

Rahul 23 days ago

NCERT texts + your modules are more than enough. Have confidence in you and do ur best, youll surely get in top 100. i’m a class 11 student and i’m currently preparing for iitjee. if you...

Archita 23 days ago
View all Questions »